Superman/ Thor vs. SilverSurfer/ Runner

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
2 on 2 ; Who wins?

Darth Martin
Superman/Thor ftw.

-Can Runner steal speed like Flash?
-What version of Thor and Superman is this?

UniOmni
Surfer and Runner. The two baubles murder them, i'd say.

H. S. 6
Isn't Runner on, like, a completely different level than both Superman and Thor?

Isn't he an Elder?

JOE NUNEZ
Hey Thors a God... so wtf??

Inhuman
Superman I think is the weak link. He would get taken out first before the other 3

Then its runner/surfer against thor. His magic is what saves him for a bit , but he will go down eventually.

Priest
Silver Surfer and Runner 7/10

Avalonofthewind
Could go either way.

MJOILNIR
I think SS and runner have somewhat of an advantage.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Thor Could battle Surfer while supes could take the runner.

Avalonofthewind
The possibilities of T-vo and Godblasts...

Like chocolate and peanut butter. droolio

Psyquis52
T-vo....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
The runner can't beat superman can he? I think he would have his hands full with superman while thor could pretty much stale mate surfer.

MJOILNIR
I think Thor can beat SS on a good day. He's done it be for. I also think runner could beat Supes on a good day. This is one time i get to call speedblitz on Supes. Runner is faster than Supes. Runner is as strong or stronger than Surfer and is a powerful energy wielder as well. If runner dosnt take care of Supes to fast then Supes and Thor have a chance.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Psyquis52
T-vo....

Riiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

I LOVE how people are dying to discredit T-vo.

Keep denying if it helps you sleep better. smile

Psyquis52
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
I LOVE how people are dying to discredit T-vo.

Keep denying if it helps you sleep better. smile Hey.

I didn't say one thing against T-vo.

I also didn't say anything for it.

But I will say that I'm not utilizing it or the Godblast in this battle.

roughrider
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
Could go either way.

Yes, but Thor has to take on the Surfer for sure. Superman takes on Runner, and...hmmm.
This will be a long, drawn out bout.

Inhuman
Originally posted by roughrider
This will be a long, drawn out bout.
not reallyerm

T-vo? lol is that before or after supes is drained of his solar power?
I already stated that Thors magic is the only thing that will save him for a bit longer than superman would last in this fight.
Godblast good luck hitting let alone begin to pull it off on 2 of the fastest characters ever.

nvrbeenwthagirl
If the runner does fight superman, does he possess the needed raw might to even hurt superman? he's not that strong. He's not nearly as strong as the Champion. The runner chose to use his energy for speed and for people to like him right?

Jesse7
Team Supes and Thor takes this 8/10, if you want to get technical, then supes and thor take it 10/10, T-vo instantaniously takes out SS and or The runner, T-vo took down a multiversal entity/abstractuality.

The scans have been shown, and Avalon has explained T-vo multiple times nicely, but it seems some people try to ignore it or dismiss yet, people bring SS KMC matter manipulation and combat Speed blitzing (which SS has never done before) into almost every match I see of SS involved in.

T-Vo>SS and Runner 10/10

Jesse7
Originally posted by Inhuman
not reallyerm

T-vo? lol is that before or after supes is drained of his solar power?
I already stated that Thors magic is the only thing that will save him for a bit longer than superman would last in this fight.
Godblast good luck hitting let alone begin to pull it off on 2 of the fastest characters ever.

Drained of his solar power? yet once again speculation when Supes has shown time and time again that he can and has resisted and overcome absorbtion, and Supes can absorb energy when he wants too, or do you not know of when Supes absorbed the Super sun eater?

As for SS even being able to Supes, its just as viable to argue that supes bio-field would completely protect him from that and even more so since Supes has shown multiple times he can resist and overcome it time and time again.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7

people bring SS KMC matter manipulation and combat Speed blitzing (which SS has never done before) into almost every match I see of SS involved in. What thread are you in, because your the only one who mentioned that.

T-Vo>SS and Runner 10/10 Doesn't Runner speedblitz all the time? Which would equal Surfer doing it?

And just like you said, how often does he do this?
Your giving him 10/10, which is a very biased answer.

darthgoober
Drained of his solar power? yet once again speculation when Supes has shown time and time again that he can and has resisted and overcome absorbtion, and Supes can absorb energy when he wants too, or do you not know of when Supes absorbed the Super sun eater?

As for SS even being able to Supes, its just as viable to argue that supes bio-field would completely protect him from that and even more so since Supes has shown multiple times he can resist and overcome it time and time again.
You mean like he does with Parasite? whistle

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by darthgoober

The parasite has never completely drained supers has he?

Jesse7

You want to use a one time example? I guess tempatures of a regular lightbolt summoned by storm can nearly kill SS then, I guess by that logic supes heat vision will incinerate SS big grin

But to be more serious, you assume since Runner can speedblitz that SS can too (which SS has never shown to combat speed blitz ever)? So by that logic since Flash can travel twenty trillion times the speed of light instantly (which i have posted the scans for and the mathamatical explinations for and I will do so again if you don't believe me), so can Supes then since Supes is "similar" to Flash in speed?

I guess that means Supes beats Surfer in speed blitzing then.

Jesse7
Originally posted by bigbran
What thread are you in, because your the only one who mentioned that.

Doesn't Runner speedblitz all the time? Which would equal Surfer doing it?

And just like you said, how often does he do this?
Your giving him 10/10, which is a very biased answer.

Hey forum rules state that all matches are blood lusted unless otherwise stated, supes is going to use what he has to win regardless of how cheap you may think it is, T-vo>SS and Runner 10/10, by the way you think Runner or SS will be able to dodge T-vo when Dominus can't? T-vo isn't a beam, its not some thing you dodge.

bigbran

But to be more serious, you assume since Runner can speedblitz that SS can too (which SS has never shown to combat speed blitz ever) Nobody except you has said that!
Are you even reading this thread anymore? Not to be rude, but really?

darthgoober
You want to use a one time example? I guess tempatures of a regular lightbolt summoned by storm can nearly kill SS then, I guess by that logic supes heat vision will incinerate SS big grin

But to be more serious, you assume since Runner can speedblitz that SS can too (which SS has never shown to combat speed blitz ever)? So by that logic since Flash can travel twenty trillion times the speed of light instantly (which i have posted the scans for and the mathamatical explinations for and I will do so again if you don't believe me), so can Supes then since Supes is "similar" to Flash in speed?

I guess that means Supes beats Surfer in speed blitzing then.
Wait so Parasite has only affected Supes ONCE? Is that what your saying?

bigbran
Hey forum rules state that all matches are blood lusted unless otherwise stated, supes is going to use what he has to win regardless of how cheap you may think it is, T-vo>SS and Runner 10/10, by the way you think Runner or SS will be able to dodge T-vo when Dominus can't? T-vo isn't a beam, its not some thing you dodge. Did Dominus try and dodge it?
That's beside the point.

Supes can just whip it up, before Runner comes at him at way over lightspeed speeds?

Jesse7
Nobody except you has said that!
Are you even reading this thread anymore? Not to be rude, but really?
I recently posted the quote of you saying it, unless I interpreted it inaccurately, but you said " Doesn't Runner speedblitz all the time? Which would equal Surfer doing it?".

Jesse7
Did Dominus try and dodge it?
That's beside the point.

Supes can just whip it up, before Runner comes at him at way over lightspeed speeds?

Supes can move and react with Flash who has gone twenty trillion times the speed of light instantly, who also transcends time at will, going by those showings it is just as viable to say Supes will be able to react and use T-vo and then its over.

bigbran
I recently posted the quote of you saying it, unless I interpreted it inaccurately, but you said " Doesn't Runner speedblitz all the time? Which would equal Surfer doing it?". Yes, because IF, Surfer did speedblitz, IF!!!
Then Runner would be able to cause more damage during a speedblitz, and that would make up for Surfer not being able to speedblitz.

bigbran
Supes can move and react with Flash who has gone twenty trillion times the speed of light instantly, who also transcends time at will, going by those showings it is just as viable to say Supes will be able to react and use T-vo and then its over. When was this?
I thought Supes was only able to go at 22x lightspeed.

Jesse7
When was this?
I thought Supes was only able to go at 22x lightspeed.

Supes has shown that he is able to react and move with Flash (though not as fast), and Flash has shown to be able to instantly move at twenty trillion times the speed of light, put two and two together.

Now as for your comment of Surfer, you said IF, IF is even more so because unlike other feats SS has never shown to be able to speed blitz in combat, saying because the runner can then why cant SS is not the best logic to use, its like saying if Flash can move at twenty trillion times the speed of light then why cant supes, see what I mean?

darthgoober
Wait so Parasite has only affected Supes ONCE? Is that what your saying?

Jesse7

My point being, as Nvr aticulated earlier, is that the parasite has never successfully drained supes has he?

bigbran
Supes has shown that he is able to react and move with Flash (though not as fast), and Flash has shown to be able to instantly move at twenty trillion times the speed of light, put two and two together. He doesn't always move at those speeds, you know!
Otherwise, Deathstroke can react at 20 trillion times lightspeed?What the f**k?

Now as for your comment of Surfer, you said IF, IF is even more so because unlike other feats SS has never shown to be able to speed blitz in combat, saying because the runner can then why cant SS is not the best logic to use, its like saying if Flash can move at twenty trillion times the speed of light then why cant supes, see what I mean? No, what I'm saying, is that like in the forums, people have Surfer speedblitzing.
And Runner's speedblitz would be the equivilent, as if Surfer speedblitzed in the forum.
Do you get it?

darthgoober
My point being, as Nvr aticulated earlier, is that the parasite has never successfully drained supes has he?
Wait, so now your saying that Supes was NEVER weakened by Parasite?

Jesse7
He doesn't always move at those speeds, you know!
Otherwise, Deathstroke can react at 20 trillion times lightspeed?What the f**k?

No, what I'm saying, is that like in the forums, people have Surfer speedblitzing.
And Runner's speedblitz would be the equivilent, as if Surfer speedblitzed in the forum.
Do you get it?

O I see, my mistaken, but it still doesnt change the outcome of the match, in that Supes can react and has reacted to speeds of arguably much faster characters I.E. Flash, once supes goes T-vo its over.

bigbran
O I see, my mistaken, but it still doesnt change the outcome of the match, in that Supes can react and has reacted to speeds of arguably much faster characters I.E. Flash, once supes goes T-vo its over. Deathstroke has also reacted at those speeds, I guess? no expression shifty

Jesse7
Wait, so now your saying that Supes was NEVER weakened by Parasite?

No he was weakened, but did parasite every beat him or fully drain him? No.

Besides Parasite is the only one who has been shown to drain supes as of recent that I know of.

If you want to take into account weaknesses to one character, then I guess Supes will KO SS in 3 hits or less since Thanos KO's SS with melee attacks quite often and thanos is far less stronger then Supes, by the way Supes in a cannon xover (is in marvels gamemasters bio) Supes ko'ed Thor in 3 hits, SS durability is lower then Thors going by battle showings.

Jesse7
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
The parasite has never completely drained supers has he?

Jesse7
Deathstroke has also reacted at those speeds, I guess? no expression shifty

Supes does it on a "normal" basis.

darthgoober
I didn't say he would drain him completly, just enough to weaken him. At which point the whole 3 hit KO goes right out the window. big grin

Jesse7
I didn't say he would drain him completly, just enough to weaken him, A LOT. At which point the whole 3 hit KO goes right out the window. big grin

Then again care to mention how long it took for the parasite to drain supes of the ammount he did? Which wasnt even supes full power.

Supes isnt going to stand around while SS tries to drain him, notice I say try because its speculation that SS can even drain him, the only time some one has drained supes recently is the parasite, supes bio-field protects him from this sort of thing, I would like to call the parasite draining PIS. But if the parasite incident isnt PIS, then I guess SS can be knocked out/killed by heat (Storm nearly killed SS with a normal thunder bolt) ala heat vision.

Also while SS is trying to drain Supes successful or not, Supes rushes SS and ko's him with 3 punches big grin, and if supes needs more energy then Supes just absorbs a star or some thing of the sort as Supes absorbed the super sun eater.

Then again if you want to get really technical, Supes T-vo's SS and the runner right off the bat, game over.

darthgoober
Oh, and I'm still waiting for a scan of Supes being completly unaffected by red sun radiation, that's came out since JLA/Avengers.

Jesse7
Oh, and I'm still waiting for a scan of Supes being completly unaffected by red sun radiation, that's came out since JLA/Avengers.

>_> good night!

bigbran

Supes will KO SS in 3 hits or less since Thanos KO's SS with melee attacks quite often and thanos is far less stronger then Supes, Ya....no. Thanos, wait, how do you even know this? Thanos has proved time and time again, that he is superior to SS. Plus, what is far less stronger?
You can't even compare the 2 in strength classes. But I know your going to say lifting feats, and then I am going to counter that right now!
Doomsday doesn't have lifting feats.

Plus Thor lifted the weight of the world, and Thanos has showed he is far superior to Thor....hmmm.

by the way Supes in a cannon xover (is in marvels gamemasters bio) In a bio? laughing laughing Originally posted by Jesse7
Supes ko'ed Thor in 3 hits, SS durability is lower then Thors going by battle showings. I already said how much pis this is.

I'm going to bed.

bigbran
Then again care to mention how long it took for the parasite to drain supes of the ammount he did? Which wasnt even supes full power.

Supes isnt going to stand around while SS tries to drain him, notice I say try because its speculation that SS can even drain him, the only time some one has drained supes recently is the parasite, supes bio-field protects him from this sort of thing, I would like to call the parasite draining PIS. But if the parasite incident isnt PIS, then I guess SS can be knocked out/killed by heat (Storm nearly killed SS with a normal thunder bolt) ala heat vision.

Also while SS is trying to drain Supes successful or not, Supes rushes SS and ko's him with 3 punches big grin, and if supes needs more energy then Supes just absorbs a star or some thing of the sort as Supes absorbed the super sun eater.

Then again if you want to get really technical, Supes T-vo's SS and the runner right off the bat, game over. Wow?
Get Avalon back in here.

Inhuman
Have you seen the runner respect thread? Anyhow Runners strength is incalculable. He didnt chose to use his energy for speed. He has other powers besides speed. Which are just as strong. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Again go check out the respect thread
he over powers surfer like nothing.

let me get this straight. If superman sun dips for like 10 minutes he is super powerful right? But the big yellow sun is still ther right? So superman absorbing a MINUTE fraction of the whole yellow sun makes him very powerfull right?
Surfer absorbed A whole sun. whole damn thing. Not just any sun but the biggest sun of them all. A red sun.
So you actually dont thin surfer can absorb a minute(small) fraction of a yellow sun that resides inside of a person without breaking a sweat? erm

surfer never speedblitz? I can search for scans but ill be gone in a bit.
Go check out anihilation #1. Surfer destroys like 6 star ships in like under a second.

Jesse7
Ya....no. Thanos, wait, how do you even know this? Thanos has proved time and time again, that he is superior to SS. Plus, what is far less stronger?
You can't even compare the 2 in strength classes. But I know your going to say lifting feats, and then I am going to counter that right now!
Doomsday doesn't have lifting feats.

Plus Thor lifted the weight of the world, and Thanos has showed he is far superior to Thor....hmmm.

In a bio? laughing laughing I already said how much pis this is.

I'm going to bed.

Before I go to bed, a strength feat tha ttrumps all of Thanos and Thors strength feats, Supes turned the wheels of Mag.

Night.

Jesse7
Have you seen the runner respect thread? Anyhow Runners strength is incalculable. He didnt chose to use his energy for speed. He has other powers besides speed. Which are just as strong. roll eyes (sarcastic)
Again go check out the respect thread
he over powers surfer like nothing.

let me get this straight. If superman sun dips for like 10 minutes he is super powerful right? But the big yellow sun is still ther right? So superman absorbing a MINUTE fraction of the whole yellow sun makes him very powerfull right?
Surfer absorbed A whole sun. whole damn thing. Not just any sun but the biggest sun of them all. A red sun.
So you actually dont thin surfer can absorb a minute(small) fraction of a yellow sun that resides inside of a person without breaking a sweat? erm

surfer never speedblitz? I can search for scans but ill be gone in a bit.
Go check out anihilation #1. Surfer destroys like 6 star ships in like under a second.

my last post for tonight, that trumps SS feat of absorbing the red sun, Supes absorbed a super sun eater, yeah Supes can absorb energy, stars, and entities when he wants to too cool

bigbran
Before I go to bed, a strength feat tha ttrumps all of Thanos and Thors strength feats, Supes turned the wheels of Mag.

Night. And yet, someone like Doomsday can fight him, when Doomsday has no lifting feats, whats-so-ever.

darthgoober

Then again if you want to get really technical, Supes T-vo's SS and the runner right off the bat, game over.
OK, now how many times has Parasite absorbed off of Supes? Uh Huh. And how many times has Surfer been affected by a lightning bolt?

bigbran
my last post for tonight, that trumps SS feat of absorbing the red sun, Supes absorbed a super sun eater, yeah Supes can absorb energy, stars, and entities when he wants to too cool Was this post crisis?
I really want to see scans of this.

Jesse7
And yet, someone like Doomsday can fight him, when Doomsday has no lifting feats, whats-so-ever.

And yet some one like Black Bolt can fight Thor, come on you know that logic isn't going to work well here big grin

but seriously now, good night, im gone.

Jesse7
Was this post crisis?
I really want to see scans of this.

contact avalon for them if he will be so kind as to supply them.

bigbran
And yet some one like Black Bolt can fight Thor, come on you know that logic isn't going to work well here big grin

but seriously now, good night, im gone. Because I'm compensating for the lack of lifting feats.

darthgoober
my last post for tonight, that trumps SS feat of absorbing the red sun, Supes absorbed a super sun eater, yeah Supes can absorb energy, stars, and entities when he wants to too cool
I never said that Supes couldn't. But see, unlike Supes, Surfer isn't powered by solar energy, so unless Supes is carrying one around in his back pocket for something, I don't see how that's relevent.

And I'd go to bed to, if I was getting owned as bad as you are. big grin

bigbran

Night. Wait, was this comment said, just so you could ignore my post, where I have answered your post?
Brilliant! I didn't see it till now!

And....bed.

I watch Pokemon

harri
superman

harri
hes got strenth

Rols
Do you even know what T-vo is man? Sayin T-vo this and T-vo that does not guarantee you automatic win.. If thats the case i could say SS can never be defeated since he has the ability to reasemble himself up when he no longer has any physical body and can increase the potential output of his PC to pretty much any level he chooses, also he can adapt to any situation, can upgrade himself up surpassing even his master.. Ex. fight w/ Blackbody; upgraded himself up when Blackbody absorbs his soul, after defeating blackbody SS acquired his opponents ability to absorbs souls of the living also he increased the level of energy he could absorb and then theres his fight w/ Unilord. Can also depowered Owen Reece by absorbing all his powers and this guy fought Beyonder whose multiversal in power and a lot higher than Dominus... Each one of this guys have their own unique abilities granting them quick win so sayin t-vo automaticly gave Supes a win, you've got to be a pretty devoted fanboy.. This match could go either way... but i gave SS/runner 6/10.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Rols
Do you even know what T-vo is man? Sayin T-vo this and T-vo that does not guarantee you automatic win.. If thats the case i could say SS can never be defeated since he has the ability to reasemble himself up when he no longer has any physical body and can increase the potential output of his PC to pretty much any level he chooses, also he can adapt to any situation, can upgrade himself up surpassing even his master.. Ex. fight w/ Blackbody; upgraded himself up when Blackbody absorbs his soul, after defeating blackbody SS acquired his opponents ability to absorbs souls of the living also he increased the level of energy he could absorb and then theres his fight w/ Unilord. Can also depowered Owen Reece by absorbing all his powers and this guy fought Beyonder whose multiversal in power and a lot higher than Dominus... Each one of this guys have their own unique abilities granting them quick win so sayin t-vo automaticly gave Supes a win, you've got to be a pretty devoted fanboy.. This match could go either way... but i gave SS/runner 6/10.

Except T-vo works on abstracts, multiversal powers, and things that exist in and out of the DC universe that have no physical form and can rearrange matter and reality on a level SS never has, as well as being able to erase what he wants including super heroes.

In response to darths comment that supes need a yellow sun to stay in the fight, so you think Supes has no reserves, have you ever seen Supes stamina feats? He can go a long time without any solar energy.

Jesse7
I never said that Supes couldn't. But see, unlike Supes, Surfer isn't powered by solar energy, so unless Supes is carrying one around in his back pocket for something, I don't see how that's relevent.

And I'd go to bed to, if I was getting owned as bad as you are. big grin

Owned? Well if you think so sure! You keep thinking tht. big grin

JOE NUNEZ
Owned? Well if you think so sure! You keep thinking tht. big grin Dont give up! Your the only one on Supermans side..... eek!

dvampire
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Dont give up! Your the only one on Supermans side..... eek!

Thor and Supes wins. He has someone on his side now! eek!

They take this 7/10

Later. wink

Inhuman
funny that superman is most likely the first one to go down of these 4.
And some are debating he would be the X factor roll eyes (sarcastic)
He has weaknesses that would be exploited. And is fighting people who can exploit them no less.

dvampire
He has weaknesses that would be exploited. And is fighting people who can exploit them no less.

Explain why Supes is the first one to go down? He's not going to be a standing target.

Jesse7

Again your statements are like you don't know of Supes feats or as if you do not read superman comics.

Do you know that supes has time and time resisted and overcome energy absortion and energy manipulation, the only one who has drained Supes (which it couldn't even fully drain supes) was the parasite which supes defeated anyway.

supes bio-field protects him from energy absorbtion and matter manipulation as well as heat, cold, dammage, etc.

T-vo has been shown with on panel evidence that it trascends universal power and multiversal, in that it took down Dominus who as Avalon posted the scans has been proven that he is a multiversal and beyond power.

Supes doesnt need a constant flow of energy, he has reserves which if you would see his feats, he can go a long time, and Supes can absorb other things aside from solar energy for energy, as shown when he absorbed the super sun eater which was a entity in itself.

Jesse7
Originally posted by dvampire
Explain why Supes is the first one to go down? He's not going to be a standing target.

That and he has on panel speed and reaction comparable to the Flash, and the Flash is far faster then the runner and that includes instant warping which the flash has out sped and overcome before.

Inhuman
Originally posted by dvampire

for one thses 2 are some of the few who supes cant match speed wise.
Doesnt matter that he wont be standing still. He will sure as hell seem like it vs these 2.
second surfer has absorbed a red sun(the biggest sun of all) why couldnt he absorb a small fraction of a yellow sun residing inside superman?
Third he would get hit with red sun radiation or kriptonyte radiaion blasts + powercosmic, primordial blasts. Getting punched hundreds(thousands) of times a second.

I think that one if not all of these things would affect supes just a bit. dont you think? roll eyes (sarcastic)

These are way more things these 2 can do to him as well.
If you think supes is immune to anything these 2 can dish out then there is no point in reasoning.

Jesse7
for one thses 2 are some of the few who supes cant match speed wise.
Doesnt matter that he wont be standing still. He will sure as hell seem like it vs these 2.
second surfer has absorbed a red sun(the biggest sun of all) why couldnt he absorb a small fraction of a yellow sun residing inside superman?
Third he would get hit with red sun radiation or kriptonyte radiaion blasts + powercosmic, primordial blasts. Getting punched hundreds(thousands) of times a second.

I think that one if not all of these things would affect supes just a bit. dont you think? roll eyes (sarcastic)

These are way more things these 2 can do to him as well.
If you think supes is immune to anything these 2 can dish out then there is no point in reasoning.

again you act as if Supes is not on SS speed, which in fact in combat Supes speed feats surpass SS, and in travel again your ignoring Supes feats when he has shown comparable speed to SS, so no hes not going ot be standing still and its not going to seem like he is compared to these two.

Because Supes can react and move with Flash who is far faster then SS and the runner combined, if Supes can hang with him fine then these two wont blitzing him as you believe, and secondly going by on panel evidence SS has never speed blitzed in combat ever, and going by on panel showings SS often gets speed blitzed in combat and has poor combat and and combat reaction speed, or need I mention the multiple (MANY) times he has been blitzed and out sped in combat?

By the way Supes has shown hes "immune" to kryptonite more and more to the point where it doesn't even seem to affect him, want on panel evidence of this? Check out IC#7 and also check out with supes fought lex luthor on a ship made entirely of Kyrptonite, and he did this for a prolonged period of time, so SS can blast him with Knite all he wants, supes is just going to blitz him (which MANY who are far slower have done easly) and ko him with 3 punches ala thor.

Or are you going to call the majority of SS battles where he is outboxed, speed blitzed in combat, all PIS?

Inhuman
again you act as if Supes is not on SS speed, which in fact in combat Supes speed feats surpass SS, and in travel again your ignoring Supes feats when he has shown comparable speed to SS, so no hes not going ot be standing still and its not going to seem like he is compared to these two.

Because Supes can react and move with Flash who is far faster then SS and the runner combined, if Supes can hang with him fine then these two wont blitzing him as you believe, and secondly going by on panel evidence SS has never speed blitzed in combat ever, and going by on panel showings SS often gets speed blitzed in combat and has poor combat and and combat reaction speed, or need I mention the multiple (MANY) times he has been blitzed and out sped in combat?

By the way Supes has shown hes "immune" to kryptonite more and more to the point where it doesn't even seem to affect him, want on panel evidence of this? Check out IC#7 and also check out with supes fought lex luthor on a ship made entirely of Kyrptonite, and he did this for a prolonged period of time, so SS can blast him with Knite all he wants, supes is just going to blitz him (which MANY who are far slower have done easly) and ko him with 3 punches ala thor.

Or are you going to call the majority of SS battles where he is outboxed, speed blitzed in combat, all PIS?

The 3 punches was PIS and in a crossover. Dont mention such crap to me.
I do think that in H2H superman beats thor, but in a lenthy fight.
Thor with hammer gets the majority IMO.
Anyhow dont act like surfer cant take any physical harm.(like take a punch) no
That shows me you know nothing of surfer. Just cause thanos does it doesnt mean anyone can.
I have scans of surfer taking punches from the likes of she-hulk, iron-man and others to have little to no effect. Not saying supes punches wont phase surfer but it wont be like 1 or 2 punches and hes out. Please. roll eyes (sarcastic)

darthgoober
Again your statements are like you don't know of Supes feats or as if you do not read superman comics.

Do you know that supes has time and time resisted and overcome energy absortion and energy manipulation, the only one who has drained Supes (which it couldn't even fully drain supes) was the parasite which supes defeated anyway.

supes bio-field protects him from energy absorbtion and matter manipulation as well as heat, cold, dammage, etc.

OK, I just pulled this of the Superman respect thread( laughing out loud ). Now I don't know for sure what happened next, but it seems to me that Supes DOES think he's vulnerable to solar energy absorption. Now again, I don't know this ended up going down, so don't accuse me of trying to lie or anything, I was just checking that thread and noticed it.

darthgoober
Now what does Supes say in the first panel?

Inhuman
nice pic wink thumb up

JOE NUNEZ
Hard evidence!

Skeets
If Surfer can absorb a sun.he can absorb a solar battery.

UniOmni
Any thread with Jesse7 is pure comedy.

Surfer and Runner are (imo) the more powerful team, between the power cosmic and the big bang energy Runner wields.

Godblasts aren't easy to pull off. But one should ko anybody in this match. But Thor getting the time to get one off, is unlikely in this matchup.

And Dominus isn't multiversal in power. Thats simply not the case.

Abraxas is multiversal.
AM is multiversal.
Dominus?? Not quite there.

The Baubles get the nod from me.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by UniOmni
Any thread with Jesse7 is pure comedy.

Surfer and Runner are (imo) the more powerful team, between the power cosmic and the big bang energy Runner wields.

Godblasts aren't easy to pull off. But one should ko anybody in this match. But Thor getting the time to get one off, is unlikely in this matchup.

And Dominus isn't multiversal in power. Thats simply not the case.

Abraxas is multiversal.
AM is multiversal.
Dominus?? Not quite there.

The Baubles get the nod from me.

If Dominus could even threaten Kismet, The Multiversal Guardian of the DCU, then yeah, he is a multiversal power. 1 plus 1 makes 2.

UniOmni
I'm pretty sure Thor can kill Roma, the omniversal guardian in Marvel with a godblast.......

Does that mean Thors power eclipses the omniverse??

Nope. But according to your logic, he would.

Rols
Except T-vo works on abstracts, multiversal powers, and things that exist in and out of the DC universe that have no physical form and can rearrange matter and reality on a level SS never has, as well as being able to erase what he wants including super heroes.

In response to darths comment that supes need a yellow sun to stay in the fight, so you think Supes has no reserves, have you ever seen Supes stamina feats? He can go a long time without any solar energy.
All those feats I mentioned was against an abstract entity on Eternities level, And you have heared of Owen Reece right if SS could absorbs all his cosmic powers I dont see why he could'nt drain Supes energy level to dry..

Obviously you havent picked up recent issues of Action Comics.. Superman lost the used of his powers by dampining means so his bio-field does not protect him from absortion and matter manipulation..

You still dont get T-vo.. Dominus is not on this fight, meaning Supes doesnt have any multiversal powers, all he could do is used it against SS or Runner + this guys can go SofL speed, So Supes has to much there speed then used T-vo on them and we all know it requires great concentration. Theres been no on panel evidence that Supes can pull
T-vo while going SofL speed..

He absorbed a SUPER SUN EATER... Sun Eater...

bigbran

Because Supes can react and move with Flash who is far faster then SS and the runner combined, if Supes can hang with him fine then these two wont blitzing him as you believe,So has Deathstroke.
I guess he is now on a Runner speed as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) Originally posted by Jesse7
and secondly going by on panel evidence SS has never speed blitzed in combat ever, Again, you, YOUR, the only one talking about Surfer speedblitzing!! Originally posted by Jesse7
and going by on panel showings SS often gets speed blitzed in combat and has poor combat and and combat reaction speed You mean, by the time he got Speedblitzed by runner?
When Surfer has shown to be able to travel in curves and twists at half a million light years, in a very short time.
How fast would this make Runner?

Or are you going to call the majority of SS battles where he is outboxed, speed blitzed in combat, all PIS? No the Runner fight wasn't pis.

Jesse7
I'm not even talking about the runner battle as an example of when hes been outboxed, out sped and ko'ed.

You want to bring up a pis momment such as Deathstroke? I guess normal thunderbolts summoned by Storm can nearly kill SS and leave him at her mercy then? I guess that means heatvsion would instantly kill SS, do you really want to play the PIS game?

Juntai
So has Deathstroke.
I guess he is now on a Runner speed as well. roll eyes (sarcastic) Again, you, YOUR, the only one talking about Surfer speedblitzing!! You mean, by the time he got Speedblitzed by runner?
When Surfer has shown to be able to travel in curves and twists at half a million light years, in a very short time.
How fast would this make Runner?

No the Runner fight wasn't pis. Deathstroke taking down Flash is CIS/PIS on Flash's part.

Show me Wally bloodlusted and using the fullest of his abilities like on the forum rules having trouble with someone like that.

Like Wally, Surfer is often victim of CIS, in a later issue, Surfer has little problem routing Runner and some of the other elders all at once.

Juntai
I'm not even talking about the runner battle as an example of when hes been outboxed, out sped and ko'ed.

You want to bring up a pis momment such as Deathstroke? I guess normal thunderbolts summoned by Storm can nearly kill SS and leave him at her mercy then? I guess that means heatvsion would instantly kill SS, do you really want to play the PIS game? Flash could make a far deadlier lightning bolt with kinetic energy.

bigbran

You want to bring up a pis momment such as Deathstroke? I guess normal thunderbolts summoned by Storm can nearly kill SS and leave him at her mercy then? I guess that means heatvsion would instantly kill SS, do you really want to play the PIS game? Didn't you say pis was very subjective?

Plus, I wasn't saying it wasn't pis, I even frowned upon myself by using it.
What I am saying is that many people have kept up with Flash, but almost none of those characters are even near Flash's speed.
Plus I'm pretty sure you have mentioned Storm's thunderbolt in every thread. So it's nothing new.
Originally posted by Juntai
Deathstroke taking down Flash is CIS/PIS on Flash's part.

Show me Wally bloodlusted and using the fullest of his abilities like on the forum rules having trouble with someone like that.

Like Wally, Surfer is often victim of CIS, in a later issue, Surfer has little problem routing Runner and some of the other elders all at once. I know.

darthgoober

You want to bring up a pis momment such as Deathstroke? I guess normal thunderbolts summoned by Storm can nearly kill SS and leave him at her mercy then? I guess that means heatvsion would instantly kill SS, do you really want to play the PIS game?
First of all, who other than the Runner has outsped Surfer?

Second of all, how many times has Surfer been taken down by Storms lightning, and how many times has Deathstroke nailed the Flash? And Supes has WAAAAAY more low showings then Surfer does. So you really don't want to start bringing those up.

Oh and you never responded to this....

Jesse7
First of all, who other than the Runner has outsped Surfer?

Second of all, how many times has Surfer been taken down by Storms lightning, and how many times has Deathstroke nailed the Flash? And Supes has WAAAAAY more low showings then Surfer does. So you really don't want to start bringing those up.

Oh and you never responded to this....

Supes has more low showings then ss?....Have you read much of SS?

bigbran
Supes has more low showings then ss?....Have you read much of SS? So...you ignore his whole post, just to answer one thing that you don't agree with?

darthgoober
Supes has more low showings then ss?....Have you read much of SS?
Yes I have. And Supes still has more. You always come up with TWO low showings for Surfer, the knife and the lightning bolt. So where's the rest of them?
Oh and sorry, but in my last post I meant to include this...

darthgoober
Now what does Supes say on that first panel?

mighty adam
Originally posted by Juntai
Deathstroke taking down Flash is CIS/PIS on Flash's part.

Like Wally, Surfer is often victim of CIS, in a later issue, Surfer has little problem routing Runner and some of the other elders all at once. flash never fights to the fullest of his abilities in the comics. most of the heros never fight to there fullest. i like thor supes CM flash ss but the way you people love to hype them and say supes can win by t-vo or thor can just godblast in the first sec of a fight is funny. but back to topic i see it ss/runner 7/10 they can do alot to supes and thor with their powers supes and thor just got raw strength going for them.

NiņoAraņa
jeeez effin christ, man, this thread has been more nonsense trying to defend Supes and Thor, i give it too SS/R at least 7/10, because of aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaall the dammed reason stated

Priest
Surfer is above thor and superman...
Runner is above surfer...
Put two and two together and superman/thor gets owned

Stupid Rookie
I really happen to think that SS takes supes the majority of the time, I also think that Runner is underestimated. He could at least occupy Thor for a while. He wouldn't get tagged by lighting, or god blast or anything like that. So IMO surfer takes down Supes, and then 2 on 1. in no way can Thor take SS and Runner. He would go down quickly.

Lets say 7/10

Rols
Yeah, I say runner is quite underated in this forum, i for one think he could beat Thor and Superman not at one go..

bigbran
I like the use of the God Blast earlier in this thread.
Some knowledge of Thor!!!

It takes a while to do, and if he even tries it, Runner will take him out.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.