Are you Or Were you a 5150 Case

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong
are you?/were you?
Why?/why not

Barker
plz dunt lol kkzthzx

Noble Strong
i guess people dont know what 5150 means

Barker
Nope.

clap
Originally posted by Noble Strong
i guess people dont know what 5150 means

Van Halen album, right?

http://image.listen.com/img/170x170/5/7/3/8/628375_170x170.jpg

Noble Strong
5150 case mean a peace officer/doctor determined you as danger to self or others. In other words, mentally unstable/ crazy/ nutcase/ nutjob/ psycho.

Info about 5150 case

clap
Well, I don't know about that but I'm not a Van Halen album.

CatDude
5150 case mean a peace officer/doctor determined you as danger to self or others. In other words, mentally unstable/ crazy/ nutcase/ nutjob/ psycho.

Info about 5150 case

...after a fight in college the judge put me on the "dangerous weapons" list. Which pretty much means I am not allowed to even defend myself unless I can prove I was in danger of physical harm..., does that count? smokin'

Irwinsarmy
Originally posted by clap
Well, I don't know about that but I'm not a Van Halen album.

big grin

Noble Strong
Originally posted by CatDude
...after a fight in college the judge put me on the "dangerous weapons" list. Which pretty much means I am not allowed to even defend myself unless I can prove I was in danger of physical harm..., does that count? smokin'

it counts when your telling the truth.

CatDude
it counts when your telling the truth.

...I'm on an interweb forum..., it only counts when I'm in court..., btw, someone calling me a name, or even an untrained person who attempts to strike me does not count in the eyes of the court... smokin'

Noble Strong
...I'm on an interweb forum..., it only counts when I'm in court..., btw, someone calling me a name, or even an untrained person who attempts to strike me does not count in the eyes of the court... smokin'

it only counts if you or the guy who attempted to strike you are mentally unstable.

Irwinsarmy

I'd throw a 20 pound cat at you, and no I'm not a f*g.

clap
someone calling me a name does not count in the eyes of the court... smokin'

That's good to know, you semen repository.

CatDude
it only counts if you or the guy who attempted to strike you are mentally unstable.

...okay..., mentally unstable or untrained people are easily neutralized w/o using deadly force, that is the states case against me. I have to PROVE that the person I harm, was trying and able to do me harm.

For example, you can shoot someone who is attacking you, but you can't shoot someone who is running away from you... smokin'

CatDude
Originally posted by clap
That's good to know, you semen repository.

...they have to catch me 1st... smokin'

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.