Beast vs. Baine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

JOE NUNEZ
Fights in front of the X-mansion.

golem370
Beast is faster Stronger Smarter more agile & just as good a fighter. Beast 10/10

Ultraman Baltan
Bane at his best would give Beast a nice fight, but Beast 6/10. Now, if this is Jobber-Bane, then Beast wins 10/10.

Metalmanx
Beast wins the majority regardless of which version of Bane he's fighting.

JOE NUNEZ
How strong is Bane?????

Grimm22
Beast can lift around 25 tons no expression

Bane can lift around 5 at most wink

Inhuman
Originally posted by Grimm22

Bane can lift around 5 at most wink

wha!? eek!

as far as I know beast can lift 2-3 tons

Bane max is 2 tons

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Grimm22

Bane can lift around 5 at most wink What ! Beast 25 no way!

JOE NUNEZ
At the most Beast is a class 5...

ExtraMision5555
Hmmm

Beast 6/10?

braz
Beast. and as for the strength, i believe Beast is 1 ton. and im not sure about Bane. just that hes above peak human.

rotiart
http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/b/beast.htm
2000 lbs
http://www.marvel.com/universe/Beast
doesn't say
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Beast_(comics)#Anthropoid_physique
doesn't say
I woulda thought beast is stronger too....

Psyquis52
I was always under the impression that Beast was equal to Spiderman in both strength and agility. I'm probably wrong. Nothing new there.

However Bane is no sissy when it comes to strength... and he's a superb fighter. Just because he's lost to Batman doesn't make him a poor fighter.

I'd say he's a better fighter than Beast. He may not be as smart as Beast but even Beast admits to becoming a little too feral in a fight, and Bane is no idiot.

Strength they can be equal on but here's the real edge. Beast is definitely more agile and has this whole claw and fangs thing going on.

I'm certain Beast will pull off more wins than losses.

Beast 6/10

HandOfFate
IIRC, when he first came out Beast was close to super-human level, then he went all ape-like and went to about 1 ton

After Infectia's kiss he went up to around Thing's level of strength (75 to 80 tons). When that faded away, he drop to around 10 tons and stayed there until Morrision transformed him into his cat-like form. According to several different stats Beast is now between the 2 to 75 tons range. confused

rotiart
Honestly I thought Beast was stronger than spiderman.

my mistake. :/ maybe thats why he's always playing with beakers instead of fighting!

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
Beast. and as for the strength, i believe Beast is 1 ton. and im not sure about Bane. just that hes above peak human.

Beast (before Cat-form) was actually around 10 tons. He's been that way for a number of years.

Bane had a couple of tons under his belt.

Hank wins.

Metalmanx
Wow. Beast is either really not-well-known around KMC, or he's just SEVERELY underrated.

Beast wins this fight 10/10 times.

Poor Hank. He never gets the respect he deserves.

endrict
beast with ease.

don't shiv
Beast is nice, but lame. a supporting character. if one weak mutant must be culled it is Hank. saving grace: gifted scientist + warm personality.

Best thing that could happen to Beast is a cure for his mutation.

Bane wins 4/10 Beast's agility decides the majority.

golem370
Beast was 5foot11 350 pounds now he is like 410pounds now Beast- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29

Beast- http://spider-bob.com/heroes/marvel/Beast.htm

Metalmanx
Originally posted by don't shiv
Beast is nice, but lame. a supporting character. if one weak mutant must be culled it is Hank. saving grace: gifted scientist + warm personality.

Best thing that could happen to Beast is a cure for his mutation.

Bane wins 4/10 Beast's agility decides the majority.

I don't even see how Bane gets 4/10 here. Beast destroys him everytime.

Grimm22
Bane only was able to beat Bats because he wore Bats out before they fought no expression

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Wow. Beast is either really not-well-known around KMC, or he's just SEVERELY underrated.

Beast wins this fight 10/10 times.

Poor Hank. He never gets the respect he deserves.

Maybe because they dont know what changes the new form has had on Hank. I did'nt know until I looked him up.

Bain is gonna die.

Scarlet315
Beast wins the majority of the time and that's against bane with his venom surging thru his body. The old beast was already stronger and faster than bane but now in his cat like form its a massacre. It's like having Wonder woman vs. Aunt May.

Darth Martin
Beast should be written equal to Spiderman IMO. Beast rapes Bane he's faster, stronger , more agile , and smarter.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Beast should be written equal to Spiderman IMO. Beast rapes Bane he's faster, stronger , more agile , and smarter.

Actually im not sure if hes faster but he is defintely stronger (common sense). It says in his bio Beast had to learn motor skills again.

Oh yeah http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29

I think Marvel.com might contradict some of this.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Alfheim
Actually im not sure if hes faster but he is defintely stronger (common sense). It says in his bio Beast had to learn motor skills again.

Oh yeah http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29

I think Marvel.com might contradict some of this.

Well, yea. He was severely wounded. Close to dying. He transformed further. He had to relearn his stuff.

I think he's good now. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's been a few years (three or four now).

Even at his slowest, he's still leagues faster than Bane.

Alfheim
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Well, yea. He was severely wounded. Close to dying. He transformed further. He had to relearn his stuff.

I think he's good now. roll eyes (sarcastic) It's been a few years (three or four now).

Even at his slowest, he's still leagues faster than Bane.

Yea of course but what im wondering is, is he faster than he was. Marvel.com says he is not, Marvel database says he is and the fact that he had to relearn his stuff could imply that he is not faster but as fast as usual. I think common sense dictates that he is stronger but we cant be sure wether it is 30 tons.

don't shiv
Originally posted by Scarlet315
Beast wins the majority of the time and that's against bane with his venom surging thru his body. The old beast was already stronger and faster than bane but now in his cat like form its a massacre. It's like having Wonder woman vs. Aunt May.

Aunt May would bend WW's ear out of shape

Brutacus
Originally posted by Alfheim
Yea of course but what im wondering is, is he faster than he was. Marvel.com says he is not, Marvel database says he is and the fact that he had to relearn his stuff could imply that he is not faster but as fast as usual. I think common sense dictates that he is stronger but we cant be sure wether it is 30 tons.

Well that's the problem with beast, he keeps mutating I guess. he started of in the 1 ton range I think, or maybe peak human.
Than he was once close to the 75 ton range, than they put him back as 2 ton, than 10 ton, and now I'm not sure what class he's in.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.