X-Men Vs Avengers Villians Gauntlet

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
It seems to be the trend in the Avengers comics lately for them to be fighting X-villians; Sauron, Silver Samurai, Magneto, Xorn. So I thought the X-Men should try against the Avengers Rouges.

The X-Men get rest between each battle.

X-Men
Cyclops
Storm
Iceman
Colossus
Shadowcat
Psylocke
Emma Frost
Beast
Gambit
Havok

vs

Avengers Villians
1. Madame Masque
2. Purpleman
3. Wrecking Crew
4. Arkon
5. Masters of Evil (The evil original Thunderbolts)
6. Proctor & Evil Vision
7. Ultrons
8. Kang
9. Count Nefaria
10. Loki

Grimm22
Zemo would compeltely destroy the X-men on his own no expression

manorastroman
that's a pretty versatile x-team...they would definitely wreck 1-4, but zemo's moonstones are a bit of a wildcard. if they get beyond 5, they DEFINITELY go down to nefaria.

Scoobless
lol.... Purple Man tells them all to kill each other.... and they do

Ultraman Baltan
They get to five. Zemo kicks their asses by himself.

Scoobless
Actually they wouldn't get past Purple Man... they would have no choice but to do everything he told them to

Grimm22
It all depends on how strong your will is with purple man no expression

He definitly couldnt control Kitty no

golem370
I doubt they would get past Arkon- http://www.marveldirectory.com/individuals/a/arkon.htm

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Scoobless
Actually they wouldn't get past Purple Man... they would have no choice but to do everything he told them to Psylocke is completely immune to mental control.

Scoobless
Will power and mental defences are irrelevant when it comes to purple man's power, he doesn't take over your mind, he takes over your body... people he controls are still aware of what they are doing.... they just can't do anything about it (even telepaths such as Nate Grey are controlled easily by this guy)

Omega-level
Stop at 7.

galan7777777
poor x-men

golem370
I doubt they could defeat Proctor.

Scoobless
Doesn't matter... they wont get past Purple Man

stick out tongue

Bentley
I think they can take PM with a fast mind-rape done by Emma. They stop dead at Ultron though.

Bouboumaster
Ultrons, like in "multiple versions of Ultron"?

If so, they stop cold right here.

Bentley
A single current Ultron would be enough, pitting them against several of them is over kill and would make the gauntlet nonsensical in order.

HandOfFate
Unlike the Avengers the X-Men have telepaths, so I say they get to Kang. Kang's ultra-future tech might give them a problem but if they some how get pass Kang, Count Nefaria would be a telepathic cake walk. Loki would stop them

IMHO, Ultron is iffy but a Tk blast into space would help a lot.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.