Marrow vs. X-23... ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Lucid Lui
Marrow vs. X-23

Fights in the Danger Room without any simulations running. Who wins... ?

Grimm22
Batkick no expression

Spidey wins big grin

The Pict
X-23

King_Mungi
Good match, which version of Marrow you going with? augemented Weapon X Marrow?

Lucid Lui
Yep, Weapon X Marrow.

King_Mungi
Then I give her the win, she did beat Weapon X Sabertooth and she doesn't hold anything back. Marrow does have the experience factor as well.

Ext@nt
Tough fight. I'd say X-23 bearly, just bearly.

King_Mungi
Marrow has killed people just shoting her pinki at people, and x-23 doesn't have an adamintium skelton like Wolverine or Sabertooth

The Pict
She is still incredibly fast and a master martial artist. I reckon she would slice of Marrow's head fairly quickly.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by The Pict
She is still incredibly fast and a master martial artist. I reckon she would slice of Marrow's head fairly quickly.

Ummm...so is Marrow, and she did beat Sabertooth.

Broly92
Originally posted by King_Mungi
Ummm...so is Marrow, and she did beat Sabertooth.
I find that a bit rediculous

The Pict
X-23 took a hail of bullets to the face and body and was healed within seconds. I don't think Marrow can put down X-23 before the clone kills her.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Broly92
I find that a bit rediculous

She did it in the Weapon X series

X-23 took a hail of bullets to the face and body and was healed within seconds. I don't think Marrow can put down X-23 before the clone kills her.

Marrow has a healing factor as well, even on par with Wolverine.

The Pict
She did it in the Weapon X series

Sure it's on par?

King_Mungi
Sure it's on par?

She pulls out a bone from her skin it instantly heals, even wikipedia mentions it as well.

The Pict
She pulls out a bone from her skin it instantly heals, even wikipedia mentions it as well.

True enough, I just looked that up again. I still go for X-23. I think she could do more damage to Marrow before Marrow could put her down.

King_Mungi
True enough, I just looked that up again. I still go for X-23. I think she could do more damage to Marrow before Marrow could put her down.

I disagree, Marrow can fire powerful projectiles even before X-23 even tries to get close.

Draco69
Marrow.

The Pict
I disagree, Marrow can fire powerful projectiles even before X-23 even tries to get close.

Her training and reflexes would allow her to dodge these, I doubt Marrow could fire off too many before X-23 closes in, even if she were knocked back I see her healing most of the damage.

Brian Oswald

And X-23 has a healing factor better than Wolvvy because she has no adamantium.

X-23 ftw

Psyquis52
Marrow has the long range game down and she is certainly good enough at close range.

I give her 8/10

King_Mungi
Her training and reflexes would allow her to dodge these, I doubt Marrow could fire off too many before X-23 closes in, even if she were knocked back I see her healing most of the damage.

eh? are you familiar with Marrow? she has done so in the past and is also a highly and I mean highly trained fighter as well.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
And X-23 has a healing factor better than Wolvvy because she has no adamantium.

X-23 ftw

Technically I suppose you could even say Marrow's healing factor is better than Wolverine as the amount of damage she does to her body just to use her powers is insane.

The Pict
eh? are you familiar with Marrow? she has done so in the past and is also a highly and I mean highly trained fighter as well.

They are only in the danger room, not miles apart. X-23 is incredibly quick, I see her getting to Marrow before she is taken down.

Grimm22
I like X-23 erm

She's like Wolverine, except a girl (always good big grin) and she dosent have a jobber aura or a godlike healing factor yes

King_Mungi
They are only in the danger room, not miles apart. X-23 is incredibly quick, I see her getting to Marrow before she is taken down.

Once again Marrow is very quick, and like I mentioned she beat a sup'ed up version of X-23 that being Sabertooth.

Brian Oswald
Once again Marrow is very quick, and like I mentioned she beat a sup'ed up version of X-23 that being Sabertooth.
Sabertooth has shorter claws and is much much slower. It is a different fight.

Draco69

And she DID ram a bone claw into poor Wolverine's throat.

Did we also forget she got her own heart ripped out and survived? Apparently she had too....

She's like Witchblade or early-age Spawn with her bones now...

King_Mungi
Originally posted by Brian Oswald
Sabertooth has shorter claws and is much much slower. It is a different fight.

Much much slower? doubtful. Sabertooth use to speedblitz Wolverine. Yeah it's different as he is stronger, more experienced, ruthless, and overall a much better fighter.

Originally posted by Draco69
And she DID ram a bone claw into poor Wolverine's throat.

Did we also forget she got her own heart ripped out and survived? Apparently she had too....

She's like Witchblade or early-age Spawn with her bones now...

Oh I remember. cool

bingo, especially since her Weapon X "upgrade" to look human has worn off

Psyquis52
Let's look at this logically.

X has a good close range game.
So does Marrow.

X has no long range
Marrow does

Both have healing factors of near equal capacity

Marrow is more experienced

X has claws
Marrow can have claws too if she wants. Or knives. Or boomerangs. or...you get the idea

Versatility - Marrow
Weaponry - Marrow
Experience - Marrow

Strength, speed, endurance, fighting ability all these can be debated however the top three don't change. Marrow has the advantage.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
Marrow vs. X-23

Fights in the Danger Room without any simulations running. Who wins... ?

Marrow wins the majority. Definitely.

complexbrother
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Let's look at this logically.

X has a good close range game.
So does Marrow.

X has no long range
Marrow does

Both have healing factors of near equal capacity

Marrow is more experienced

X has claws
Marrow can have claws too if she wants. Or knives. Or boomerangs. or...you get the idea

Versatility - Marrow
Weaponry - Marrow
Experience - Marrow

Strength, speed, endurance, fighting ability all these can be debated however the top three don't change. Marrow has the advantage.

can't argue with pure logic. I concure to your superior wisdom. this is about who can take who out, not who is more popular .

outavodka
Besided only thing X23 has over Wolvie is aguably better defense which wolvie has stated himself. Shes a bit faster than wolverine but more wild no real skill like wolverine OR MARROW. If if your thikn of highly trained martial arts X23 you musta been reading the Return to AOA special. becuz shes been put down by kitty in H2H before

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.