The First Page of KMC

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Noble Strong

clap
I think you should keep trying. You'll eventually stumble onto a good thread idea. blink

Barker
Petpet.

justjakk
does not compute.............does not compute.......................does........................not.........................compute

masterkit
Usually I would make some mean comment or not even post but i am browsing this forum so im happy^_^

Vinny Valentine
Already Done.

justjakk
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Already Done. i think you were the one who did this. how does it feel to look into the past?

Noble Strong

SelphieT
why?

Noble Strong
because Im never wrong.

Vinny Valentine
Duplicate Thread, Kill yourself.

petpet

-Tired Hiker-
It's not like this is the first page ever on kmc, that would be more impressive.

Noble Strong
Originally posted by Vinny Valentine
Duplicate Thread, Kill yourself.

petpet

yes you should. but before you kill yourself show me the original link. then you can kill yourself after you show me.

Noble Strong

ADarksideJedi
You forgot me!jm

TheKingofKINGS!

Noble Strong
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Except your scarcely right.... Please jhust quit trying, you fail massively.
nah3 you should quit replying before you fail yourself

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Noble Strong
nah3 you should quit replying before you fail yourself No.no expression

Noble Strong
fine by me go ahead waste your energy.

TheKingofKINGS!
This takes almost no enegry. Moving your hands takes very little of the human enegry. Learn your science, man.

Noble Strong
yes and moving your hands is pretty much what you can do in life. which is why you can never have a... nah to offensive.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Noble Strong
yes and moving your hands is pretty much what you can do in life. which is why you can never have a... nah to offensive. If you were going to say something about me never having a girlfriend, you're sadly mistaken, as I already have one.

However, moving my hands at such a high speed decreases my risk of arthritis. Meaning at least I'm semi-productive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.