Let me tell you about "Green eyed chick"

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

clap
This is a broad I was dating for a couple of weeks about a month ago. I didn't want to see her anymore so I asked her via email if she wanted to have a threesome. She didn't.

The following is a transcript of the email conversation I started with her 3 days ago.

Clap: Hi! How have you been?

Green eyed chick: Ummm...fine...why?

Clap: I just felt like saying "hi", since we haven't talked in a while.

Green eyed chick: Well hi then.

Green eyed chick: Ok so I guess I just really didn't know what to say. But now I think maybe I was rude...but I'm just really at a loss for why you're interested in keeping communication going. So...I still don't know what to say.

Clap: I never understood why people who determine they don't share the same views romantically can't continue to be friends. If you'd rather not talk to me it's as simple as saying, "**** off". Just so you know.

Green eyed chick: First of all, you sound pissy...knock that off. I got plenty used to hanging up on guys thanks to Zak, and I'm not about to deal with anyone's attitude anymore.

Secondly, it's not about the inability to be friends. I didn't say **** off. I would not have hesitated to say it if that was how I felt. It's the fact that it has never been proven to me that a guy can be friends with a girl just to be friends with her. Guys are only friends with girls that they'd be willing to sleep with or get some other benifit from. That's just the way I have always seen things play out in my life and in the lives of others. So here I am, I get an email from you out of the blue for no apparent reason other than to just say 'hi', which is not a real reason in my book unless there is an actual preexisting connection or tie or bond between the people, which there isn't between us...so what exactly am I supossed to think about it other than "What is his ulterior motive?" and nothing came to mind to answer that queston for me, and that just left me stumped.

and anyways, how am I supossed to even just "be friends" with a person who blatently admits to actively doing things that I believe to be morally wrong, like smoking weed? and why would you want to "be friends" with someone who feels so strongly against your pot smoking lifestyle?

You see? See why I'm so stumped?? You're gonna have to make sense of it all for me, cuz it's not making ANY sense for me.

Clap: Want to have a threesome this weekend?

Green eyed chick: YOU ARE DISGUSTING. **** OFF.

Lumanix
****ing idiot.

clap
Originally posted by Lumanix
****ing idiot.

Yeah, she kinda was.

SelphieT
hahaha silleh girl

silver_tears
She obviously has no sense of adventure smokin'

Imaginary
Originally posted by clap
Yeah, she kinda was.

I think he means you erm

D-Double
This is a broad I was dating for a couple of weeks about a month ago. I didn't want to see her anymore so I asked her via email if she wanted to have a threesome. She didn't.

Hahaha! lol ............... well done. tongue_ss

clap
Originally posted by Imaginary
I think he means you erm

No way. He loves me. stick out tongue

Bardock42
Haha, I love this clap guy...you are comedy gold man...****ing comedy gold.

The ***** will be the first against the wall when the revolution comes. I mean seriously, **** people that are against pot...**** them up their stupid asses...then again if she is against threesomes she probably wants to keep her rear virginity as well.

clap
I tried to violate her balloon knot a couple times and she wasn't having it. It was one of the things we fought about.

Roland
I tried to violate her balloon knot a couple times and she wasn't having it. It was one of the things we fought about.

rofl "balloon knot" lol1

lord xyz

The following is a transcript of the email conversation I started with her 3 days ago.

Green eyed chick: Ok so I guess I just really didn't know what to say. But now I think maybe I was rude...but I'm just really at a loss for why you're interested in keeping communication going. So...I still don't know what to say.

Clap: I never understood why people who determine they don't share the same views romantically can't continue to be friends. If you'd rather not talk to me it's as simple as saying, "**** off". Just so you know.

Green eyed chick: First of all, you sound pissy...knock that off. I got plenty used to hanging up on guys thanks to Zak, and I'm not about to deal with anyone's attitude anymore.

Secondly, it's not about the inability to be friends. I didn't say **** off. I would not have hesitated to say it if that was how I felt. It's the fact that it has never been proven to me that a guy can be friends with a girl just to be friends with her. Guys are only friends with girls that they'd be willing to sleep with or get some other benifit from. That's just the way I have always seen things play out in my life and in the lives of others. So here I am, I get an email from you out of the blue for no apparent reason other than to just say 'hi', which is not a real reason in my book unless there is an actual preexisting connection or tie or bond between the people, which there isn't between us...so what exactly am I supossed to think about it other than "What is his ulterior motive?" and nothing came to mind to answer that queston for me, and that just left me stumped.

and anyways, how am I supossed to even just "be friends" with a person who blatently admits to actively doing things that I believe to be morally wrong, like smoking weed? and why would you want to "be friends" with someone who feels so strongly against your pot smoking lifestyle?

You see? See why I'm so stumped?? You're gonna have to make sense of it all for me, cuz it's not making ANY sense for me.

Green eyed chick: YOU ARE DISGUSTING. **** OFF. w00t She can join the socially retarded club.

Weeping Fairy

laughing out loud ......... smooth move erm

clap
Originally posted by Weeping Fairy
laughing out loud ......... smooth move erm

The relationship outlook was dismal. She was riding my ass like a puppy with two peckers.

leftneck
I'm available for a threesome.

Captain REX
Originally posted by Lumanix
****ing idiot.

clap
Originally posted by leftneck
I'm available for a threesome.

She kind of hates me now, guy. I'll keep you in mind if the opportunity ever arises again.

leftneck
Let's try not to touch weiners, though.

clap
Definitely. That'd be ghey.

masterkit
Originally posted by Captain REX

now offence,but that u XD

Captain REX
Huh?

TheKingofKINGS!
This thread was a waste of time. You remind me of General Peters now. Not a good thing. You officially fail.

clap
Originally posted by masterkit
now offence,but that u XD

Say what?

clap
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
This thread was a waste of time. You remind me of General Peters now. Not a good thing. You officially fail.

I spend my life trying to look good for you and do nice things for you and this is how you thank me? sad

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by masterkit
now offence,but that u XD Are you trying to call Captian Rex (One of the top 3 or 4 best mods) an idiot? If so, not only are you incorrect, but you're also doing it in a way that portrays you as an idiot.

Failure. no expression

clap
Cap'n Rex is a mod too? He doesn't have the little bold text neither.

Is there a list or something? Probably a shorter list of who's not a mod.

TheKingofKINGS!
Cap'n Rex is a mod too? He doesn't have the little bold text neither.

Is there a list or something? Probably a shorter list of who's not a mod. A) The list isn't shorter.

B) They have the moderator thing under their name when posting in the forum they mod.

C) srug

Captain REX
Forum Leaders

clap
Forum Leaders

Thanks guy.

Captain REX
No prob, sock.

clap
No prob, sock.

Cleared up much confusion. BTW, sock means I'm a duplicate of some other user right? Who else do you think I am? Just curious.

Captain REX
That we don't know. Not yet.

leftneck
I can't make no more threads today.

Captain REX
w00t

That makes me so extremely happy.

clap
That we don't know. Not yet.

Right. Well, good luck with that. love

smoker4
I can't make no more threads today.

http://images.killermovies.com/forums/customsmilies/herbdance.gif

Lana
Thank ****ing god...

clap
Originally posted by Lana
Thank ****ing god...

Is this in reply to my thread or something else?

Please be my thread, please be my thread

TheKingofKINGS!
I can't make no more threads today. Originally posted by Lana
Thank ****ing god...

Captain REX
Not your thread. no expression

Lana
Is this in reply to my thread or something else?

Please be my thread, please be my thread

No...more the fact that we will have a brief respite from all the idiotic threads.

clap
Not your thread. no expression

I was asking the lady.

clap
No...more the fact that we will have a brief respite from all the idiotic threads.

Right-o. Shame, I thought it was a funny story.

I haven't filled my "new thread" quota today, but then I don't think you hate my threads.

Lana
Right-o. Shame, I thought it was a funny story.

I haven't filled my "new thread" quota today, but then I don't think you hate my threads.

I actually didn't read the entire thread, Rex linked me to one of the posts stick out tongue

clap
I actually didn't read the entire thread, Rex linked me to one of the posts stick out tongue

I could repost it in bigger font for you. stick out tongue

Lana
I could repost it in bigger font for you. stick out tongue

Hey, I can read fine so long as I'm wearing my glasses stick out tongue

RimShot
Oh man that is too funny! laughing out loud

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.