Dominus vs Darkseid

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Avalonofthewind
2 extremely powerful beings battle.

Which one wins?

bigbran
Originally posted by Avalonofthewind
2 extremely powerful beings battle.

Which one wins? Beside Darkseid being a supposed abstract.....

Hmmm. How would Darky cope with some of his illusions?
But isn't Darkseid an accomplished Telepath.
The contridictions keep coming.

I'll say Darkseid.

Ext@nt
Dominus, I love Darkseid but Dominus was much stronger then Kismet, who is Eternity level. Superman shouldn't have beaten him. It was PIS.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by bigbran
Beside Darkseid being a supposed abstract.....

Hmmm. How would Darky cope with some of his illusions?
But isn't Darkseid an accomplished Telepath.
The contridictions keep coming.

I'll say Darkseid.

Dominus is also an abstract.
He doesn't really do many illusions...he literally warps reality.

Nothing like a good powerhouse battle. smile

bigbran
Dominus is also an abstract. I was being sarcastic...no expression
I thought they were both skyfather levels.
He doesn't really do many illusions...he literally warps reality. No, I was saying that Darkseid can maybe defend himself.

Nothing like a good powerhouse battle. smile Indeed.

Avalonofthewind
I was being sarcastic...no expression

I know. Word still needed to get out. smile

I thought they were both skyfather levels.

They are both above skyfather.

No, I was saying that Darkseid can maybe defend himself.

Any suggestions? I'm curious about this one.

Indeed.

eek!

Ext@nt
Dominus is stronger then Kismet. He's a universal possibly multiversal threat. I don't see how Darkseid could stop him.

bigbran
I know. Word still needed to get out. smile
Still, Darkseid isn't an abstract.

They are both above skyfather.
Doesn't put them on an abstract level.

Any suggestions? I'm curious about this one.
I mean with Darkseid's tp, he can possibly defend himself against Dominus.
He'd lose(in a mind game), but that doesn't mean he's necissarly going to lose this battle.

eek! big grin

Avalonofthewind
Still, Darkseid isn't an abstract.

I'm not sure what to think about that. I've heard many claims. What I've seen is high skyfather level... I'm still researching him to learn more.

Doesn't put them on an abstract level.

Dominus is...he's essentially his own universe.

I mean with Darkseid's tp, he can possibly defend himself against Dominus.
He'd lose(in a mind game), but that doesn't mean he's necissarly going to lose this battle.

That's what we're here to determine.

big grin

big grin

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7810/superman138p17cd4.th.jpg

bigbran
I'm not sure what to think about that. I've heard many claims. What I've seen is high skyfather level... I'm still researching him to learn more.
That's just one person's opinion. The same person who claimed PC Kryptonians are abstracts.
I'de put Darkseid on an Odin level or above.

Dominus is...he's essentially his own universe.
So is basically Unilord.

That's what we're here to determine.
Yes.

big grin

http://img115.imageshack.us/img115/7810/superman138p17cd4.th.jpg One thing. No Superman hate or anything.(I haven't done that in a while anyway)
How is an abstract afraid of him, while Superman can take him down?

That's like Warlock taking down someone over Eternity.

nvrbeenwthagirl
That's just one person's opinion. The same person who claimed PC Kryptonians are abstracts.
I'de put Darkseid on an Odin level or above.

So is basically Unilord.

Yes.

One thing. No Superman hate or anything.(I haven't done that in a while anyway)
How is an abstract afraid of him, while Superman can take him down?

That's like Warlock taking down someone over Eternity.

Why are you bringing me into this? For one, you have never heard me say Darkseid is high sky father. you have always heard me say that people say he is high skyfather. I myself have said that he is beyond sky father. Please don't bring me in discussions that have nothing to do with me or that I haven't even responded to. grow up. And I never said that PC kryptonians are abstract. I hate when idiots try and quote and insult and can't do it right. I said they were abstact in power!!!!!!

Avalonofthewind
At some point in time, Superman has taken just about everyone down.
That's the nature of the character. I didn't take your comment as Supes hate in any way.

He's owned Supes way more than Supes 1 victory.

bigbran
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Why are you bringing me into this? For one, you have never heard me say Darkseid is high sky father. you have always heard me say that people say he is high skyfather. I myself have said that he is beyond sky father. Please don't bring me in discussions that have nothing to do with me or that I haven't even responded to. grow up. And I never said that PC kryptonians are abstract. I hate when idiots try and quote and insult and can't do it right. I said they were abstact in power!!!!!! I never gave a name. It could be anyone, as far as your concerned.
And why don't you grow up, and don't call people idiots.
I never quoted anything, nor did I say my word was exact.

I said they were abstact in power!!!!!!
I'de look for your exact quote, but both are wrong, so what's the point?

nvrbeenwthagirl
I never gave a name. It could be anyone, as far as your concerned.
And why don't you grow up, and don't call people idiots.
I never quoted anything, nor did I say my word was exact.

I'de look for your exact quote, but both are wrong, so what's the point?

Ok, when you show me superman PC not doing rediculous things that looks like someone decided they would just make supers even more rediculously powerful, then I'll concede that he was not abstract in power. There was a reason he was retconned. He was TOOOOOOO POWERFUL.

bigbran
Ok, when you show me superman PC not doing rediculous things that looks like someone decided they would just make supers even more rediculously powerful, then I'll concede that he was not abstract in power. There was a reason he was retconned. He was TOOOOOOO POWERFUL. Don't you think that a skyfather and abstract level are really close?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Don't you think that a skyfather and abstract level are really close?

Um where did you get that? from my thread that ask where the line is drawn? does that state what I think, or does it simply ask the question.

bigbran
Um where did you get that? from my thread that ask where the line is drawn? does that state what I think, or does it simply ask the question. You said it in another thread, or implied it.

nvrbeenwthagirl
You said it in another thread, or implied it.
Or did I ask the question to where the line is drawn and who makes these lines?

Jesse7
Bigbran, your post seem very biased against Superman, as Avalon has so nicely explaiend Dominus was warping realities and is essentially his own universe, how did Supes beat Dominus? T-vo, the very same T-vo which you argue won't affect "cosmic heralds".

Secondly I still stand by what I said, that post crisis superman in terms of importance, role, and purpose, is abstract level (notice I said purpose and importance) as well as DS, as both are protected by the source itself for the existence of existence purposes.

And finally, PC-Supes at his highest feats was above skyfather level, he was closing destroy and sealing realities and bridging dimensions/relaities by rubbing his hands and vibrating, he had complete mastery of speed and complete immunity to his weaknesses when he wanted to such as when he vibrated through red sun radiation, etc., etc.

I'm not a fanboy or fangirl, but I do think Superman and other DC characters are disliked on these forums by the majority and because of this, a skewed perception of them is formed and passed around.

bigbran
Originally posted by Jesse7
Bigbran, your post seem very biased against Superman, What are you talking about?
as Avalon has so nicely explaiend Dominus was warping realities and is essentially his own universe, how did Supes beat Dominus? I asked that. Because it's like Thor beating Eternity, if Dominus was really as powerful as they say. Nothing more.
T-vo, the very same T-vo which you argue won't affect "cosmic heralds". I might have said that....quite a while ago. However, I don't remember saying it.

Secondly I still stand by what I said, that post crisis superman in terms of importance, role, and purpose, is abstract level (notice I said purpose and importance) as well as DS, as both are protected by the source itself for the existence of existence purposes. So if they died, the universe would blow up? eek!

nvrbeenwthagirl
They won't die. That much is evident. at least no time soon.

Jesse7
What are you talking about?
I asked that. Because it's like thor beating Eternity, if Dominus was really as powerful as they say. Nothing more.
I might have said that....quite a while ago. However, I don't remember saying it.

So if they died, the universe would blow up? eek!

Actually if DS died, existence would begin to unravel and would fall apart.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Actually if DS died, existence would begin to unravel and would fall apart.

That's why The source/presence won't let darkseid die.

Jesse7
That's why The source/presence won't let darkseid die.

Which was shown when Spectre tried to destroy DS and DS was instantly revived.

bigbran
Actually if DS died, existence would begin to unravel and would fall apart. And that's what happened when Doomsday killed Superman?

And thanks for adressing the rest of my post.

nvrbeenwthagirl
And that's what happened when Doomsday killed Superman?

And thanks for adressing the rest of my post.

Superman never even died for real did he? I thought he was in some type of coma or something. Didn't Kismet stop him from dying?

Jesse7
Superman never even died for real did he? I thought he was in some type of coma or something. Didn't Kismet stop him from dying?

Supes has never truly died to what I know, the DD incident he did't "die" rather he was incognito well he recovered.

Rols
Hmm. This be a fight Supes would love to watch and have popcorns with Orion... I think Darkseid win this 7/10 with OE, without it i gave Dominus a 10/10 win, I doubt he could kill Darkseid dough...

Jimmy-Chan
Dominuys probably wins, but I prefer not to think too much about that whole era of Superman comics.

Avalonofthewind
Originally posted by Rols
Hmm. This be a fight Supes would love to watch and have popcorns with Orion... I think Darkseid win this 7/10 with OE, without it i gave Dominus a 10/10 win, I doubt he could kill Darkseid dough...

I doubt the OE would work as Dominus can also erase beings from existence.
They might null each other out on that option.

http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y112/avalonofthewind/dominus.jpg

Ext@nt
Yes, I still maintain that was PIS. Supes never should've been able to beat him.

Jesse7
Call it PIS but PIs is subjective (for example what you think is PIS does not mean I think it is PIS)if you want but Supes I think is underrated around here.

Ext@nt
Kismet is DC's Awnser to Eternity and she was very afraid of Dominus' power.

Skeets
Call it PIS but PIs is subjective (for example what you think is PIS does not mean I think it is PIS)if you want but Supes I think is underrated around here.
what the hell are you talking about?
Supes is far from underrated.Even Superman fans don't like the idea of T-Vo or his kyrptonian kung-fu crap that he's been training.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.