Cable's true enemy.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

littleredhat
Kang. Also known as Rama Tut, and Iron lad.

Cable comes from a war torn future in search of peace.

Kang comes from a peacefull future in search of war.

Someone has got to get these two together. evil face

inamilist
wow

good call

only be sure to include the TVA, as they kick serious ass

littleredhat
Originally posted by inamilist
wow

good call

only be sure to include the TVA, as they kick serious ass

Okay I give up. Whats the TVA? embarrasment

inamilist
http://www.marvunapp.com/Appendix/tvauthority.htm

Time Variance Authority

Its an increadably large beuraucratic and police organization that is responsable for monitoring and maintaining all time in the marvel universe

seriously, they should have locked up half the freakin universe by now

littleredhat
Ooooo. I like that.

I'd love to see what the Marvel U would be like without the effects of time travel.

Mabey some kind of Time Audit.

I could be like House of M only nearly impossible to fix because it would be the way things were suposed to be originaly.

Darth Vicious
This is actually a good idea. I would like to see this as an all out war between the 2 but I would like to see it in a mini series, one shot or What If. away from current continuity.

manjaro
i thought monitoring and fixing timelines was cap Britiains ppl's job..in otherworld..with saturyne and the rest of them...or at the very least the time brokers

littleredhat
Originally posted by manjaro
i thought monitoring and fixing timelines was cap Britiains ppl's job..in otherworld..with saturyne and the rest of them...or at the very least the time brokers

confused My guess. One hand doesn't know what the other is doing.

outavodka
Originally posted by manjaro
i thought monitoring and fixing timelines was cap Britiains ppl's job..in otherworld..with saturyne and the rest of them...or at the very least the time brokers Nah it was monitering other deminsions. which ended soon as HOM started.

outavodka
besides the min u get beef with Kang he never lets up, besides his tech is way crazy even his younger self Ironlad"with more experince" could whomp on cable.

littleredhat
Originally posted by outavodka
besides the min u get beef with Kang he never lets up, besides his tech is way crazy even his younger self Ironlad"with more experince" could whomp on cable.

So your saying that if faced with Kang Cable would give up and get very very drunk and then wake up with a pounding headache wearing Squirrle girl boxers on his head? eek!

outavodka
Originally posted by littleredhat
So your saying that if faced with Kang Cable would give up and get very very drunk and then wake up with a pounding headache wearing Squirrle girl boxers on his head? eek! Um...no not intirely What the f**k?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.