these people are out to get darkseid...

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

draxx_tOfU
for some unknown reason, darkseid has been able to acquire the wand of watoomb, the soul gem, and the terrigen mists and succesfully return to Apokolips...

Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock, and Blackbolt and the rest of the Inhumans are out to procure what is rightfully theirs...

this isnt an invasion...they merely want to get the items back and go home, though they will use necessary force if need be...

the question is, can they?

bigbran
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
for some unknown reason, darkseid has been able to acquire the wand of watoomb, the soul gem, and the terrigen mists and succesfully return to Apokolips...

Doctor Strange, Adam Warlock, and Blackbolt and the rest of the Inhumans are out to procure what is rightfully theirs...

this isnt an invasion...they merely want to get the items back and go home, though they will use necessary force if need be...

the question is, can they? Whats with all 100 of the Darkseid threads lately?

MJOILNIR
I cant comment on darksieds threads anymore. I thought I new something about him. Ive read a half doz different versions of him lately. I dont know which is which anymore??

cheap cabbage
Nobody invades apokolips....nobody

Draco69
They win. Darkseid just gives it to them. He has no use for such silly little trinkets.....

Ext@nt
Yeah, who knows if they work in the DCU? This is a man who threw away the IG.

Ext@nt
But he kills them anyways for setting foot on apokalips.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Yeah, who knows if they work in the DCU? This is a man who threw away the IG.

Draco wasn't saying that they didn't work. Rather Darkseid doesn't need them when he can do what they can.

nvrbeenwthagirl
But he kills them anyways for setting foot on apokalips.

He does not such thing. He uses his Telekenisis and makes the very ground come alive to do his dirty work.

draxx_tOfU
i know the ig wont work in DCU...but maybe as an experiment? lol

lets just say the terrigen mists might amplify the powers of the parademons...

draxx_tOfU
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
He does not such thing. He uses his Telekenisis and makes the very ground come alive to do his dirty work.

i think strange and warlock can counter that...

gemless warlock produced vines from the ground to hold balder and sif to fight WMthor mano a mano...

bigbran
Draco wasn't saying that they didn't work. Rather Darkseid doesn't need them when he can do what they can. Not even funny! no expression
Wait, were you talking about the IG, or not?

Ext@nt
The OE wipes them out.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by bigbran
Not even funny! no expression
Wait, were you talking about the IG, or not?

Do you see IG any where in the OP?

bigbran
Do you see IG any where in the OP? OP?Originally posted by Ext@nt
Yeah, who knows if they work in the DCU? This is a man who threw away the IG. Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Draco wasn't saying that they didn't work. Rather Darkseid doesn't need them when he can do what they can. This is what I'm responding to. Because it would seem that you just said, that he could do what the Infinity Gauntlet could do?

I'm just trying to get a straight answer.

nvrbeenwthagirl
OP? This is what I'm responding to. Because it would seem that you just said, that he could do what the Infinity Gauntlet could do?

I'm just trying to get a straight answer.

And what was I responding to? What Draco said. Which had nothing to do with the IG.

Ext@nt
I'm sorry, I was using the example of when he threw the IG away in Jla/Avengers to illistrate a point. My apologies.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I'm sorry, I was using the example of when he threw the IG away in Jla/Avengers to illistrate a point. My apologies.

NO need. Some people on here seek to argue with me at every point that they think they can start an argument. Not ur fault. we all knew what you were referring to.

bigbran
NO need. Some people on here seek to argue with me at every point that they think they can start an argument. Not ur fault. we all knew what you were referring to. I don't actually like arguing all the time, but I do disagree with what you say, all lot of the time, and my opinion is to be heard.

someone else (not you)though, has openly admitted, that they argue in a thread, just because I post in it.

Second, I didn't argue with you, I just wanted to get one thing straight.

nvrbeenwthagirl
I don't actually like arguing all the time, but I do disagree with what you say, all lot of the time, and my opinion is to be heard.

someone else (not you)though, has openly admitted, that they argue in a thread, just because I posted in it.

Second, I didn't argue with you, I just wanted to get one thing straight.

Well sorry, it just seemed as if you were picking a fight. I don't know with what you disagree with? My arguments for charcters seem to be sound to me.

guy222
team

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.