Ayane vs Akuma

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
The purple-haired ninja is tailing her father, the renegade ninja Raidou. When she finds him, she witness him fall to the Raging Demon.

"It is not my fist, but your past sins that will kill you...the more evil your past doings, the more painful your death..." Akuma deadpans as Raidou lies on the ground, dead.

Akuma senses Ayane's killing intent inside of her and asks her to become his apprentice in Dark Ansatsuken. Ayane refuses. Akuma and Ayane fight to the death.

Stage: Akuma's Alpha 3 stage.

Akuma - SF3 version.

Ayane's ninpo magic versus the Kongou Kokuretsu Zan.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer was able to eliminate Bird Flu playing Duck Hunt.

Chuck Norris Fact: Jack was nimble, Jack was quick, but then Chuck Norris took care of that with a roundhouse kick. Then he peed on his face.

Darkstorm Zero
Your kidding right?

Your not...

Righto, here's the deal, if Ayane can't defeat Ryu, CVS2 or SF3... How in the hell is she expected to win against SF3 Akuma?... You made the Ayane vs Ryu thread, you should know this...

Remulous
akuma with 1 hand tied b hind his back

StyleTime
I love Ayane, but uh....she's not taking Akuma.

Akuma wouldn't hurt her though. He knows what I'd do to him if he did.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Darkstorm Zero
Your kidding right?

Your not...

Righto, here's the deal, if Ayane can't defeat Ryu, CVS2 or SF3... How in the hell is she expected to win against SF3 Akuma?... You made the Ayane vs Ryu thread, you should know this...

===

True, but this was a result of what me and my friends were talking about at work. He claimed that Ayane could wipe the floor with anybody.

So I made this post and put it out to the rest of you.

It was either Akuma or Shao Kahn (MK2 version)

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Kim Bauer was an accident. Not even the pill can stop Jack Bauer.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris can get Superman pregnant.

Swe_Bum
Originally posted by Major Snafu

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Kim Bauer was an accident. Not even the pill can stop Jack Bauer.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris can get Superman pregnant. Whats up with "jack Bauer" and "Chuck Norris"??
Kinda annoying!!! mad

shin_remy
yeah

Superboy Prime
Ayane would employ all her ninja might to get the **** out of Akuma's way.

Krone
Originally posted by Remulous
akuma with 1 hand tied b hind his back

More like with both his hand and legs tied behind his back and with a blind fold

Swe_Bum
he would win any way big grin laughing

Remulous
Originally posted by Krone
More like with both his hand and legs tied behind his back and with a blind fold laughing

Kayne Archeron
you could cow-tie Akuma, and he'd still be able to pull his demon-grab somehow

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.