Jeepers creepers 1 or 2 ?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

coolmovies
Its gonna be on at the weekend which one is better ?? I only saw a scene where they where on road in a car ! Is that from the first film ??

THANK'S

Impediment
JC has the teens caught in a car. JC2 is the busload of teens. I hated both of them. But to each his own, I suppose.

MildPossession
Watch the first one at least, best out of the two.

allofyousuckkk
one was pretty good imo

LaHaine
both of them were trash...

tabby999
the first one up till the Stalker grows wings and jumps about on cars. Up till that, solid movie. Then they went all "bat demon" and trashed it. As for the second....trash

Zilverz
its easy

JC1 is horror JC 2 is comedy

Kryzula
I'm not a fan of either of them, but I have to say that the first one is slightly more bearable than the second one.

~ Kryzula

ladygrim
Originally posted by allofyousuckkk
one was pretty good imo

agrees 1 was great loved the movie but 2 was tosh complete tosh.. hollywood teen horror if it can be called that

TMACalicious
They're both useless. Don't bother watching them lol.

Espantada23
I don't care for either myself...but the first one was easier to tolerate than the second...JC2 is very campy.

The Machine
The first one for sure. Jeepers Creepers III is in the works. Get ready!!

barand1
The first one is the better one out of the two. It does seem to slip towards the end, but still a creepy film. Two could of been much better, but was it really needed? No is the answer, like most sequels.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.