rancour vs space slug

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

willman
if the space slug ate the rancour, he would just eat it from the inside. the rancour would win.

kamikz
Or he'd just bite the Rancors head off.... Besides, I don't think it's easy to survive in that stomach...

willman
well the heroes managed for a few hours.

kamikz
They were in a ship. The moment they got outside they got attacked by Mynocks or whatever it was. Thing is, a blaster didn't wound it more than tickeling it, and I doubt the Rancor could feast upon it. Besides, shouldn't the Rancor be fried in there after the stomach acids?

darthsith19
This is stupid. How are they supposeto fight? And if they somnehow could the space slug is like a bizilion times bigger than the Rancor (extremely exaggeration). It would win.

darthsith19
Edit: Double Post

Quinlan_Vos
Dude, what will be the setting? In an asteroid, the Rancor would die from space itself.

willman
well how about the fight takes place on a large field????

Council#13
Originally posted by Quinlan_Vos
Dude, what will be the setting? In an asteroid, the Rancor would die from space itself.

Han and Leia and Chewie survived out in the space slug, so did those bat things

Anyway, I think this thread should be closed

kamikz
It never saw Han and co. when they came, it was sleeping. It had huge ass teeth, it would bite off the Rancors head or it would crush it with it's heavy body....

Council#13
Oh, I wasn't talking about it not killing them. I was referring to the fact that they managed to survive in the stomach/space for a while, and those bat things lived in it.

Yeah, this thread's a bit of a waste.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.