Beast vs. Wolverine

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Metalmanx
Yes. I know it's been done. But I'm doing it again.

Beast against Wolverine.

In a fight to a KO or death. Either one counts as a victory.

Beast: http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29
(Please check here before you vote since a lot of people apparently have vast misconceptions about Beast's abilities, and this has been the most accurate set of information I know of)

"Due to his experience, intellect, physical abilities and fierce determination ONE considers the Beast a significant threat if a mutant-human conflict emerges in light of recent events."
- http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/ONE

Wolverine:
Oh screw it, you know Wolverine.

Fight takes place in the unactivated Danger Room.

KharmaDog
One of the marvel's most under-rated characters vs. one of marvel's most over-rated characters. This one is going to get ugly.

Does anyone have any past fights between these two that they can post?

Grimm22
Beast is much more agile than Wolverine is yes

Also his animal senses are far above Wolverine's erm

Still its close though

Metalmanx
Originally posted by Grimm22

Still its close though

Exactly.

It is close, I can't lie there.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by KharmaDog
One of the marvel's most under-rated characters vs. one of marvel's most over-rated characters. This one is going to get ugly.

Does anyone have any past fights between these two that they can post?

Honestly, they've never really had a good, determing fight. There was always some circumstance that messed up the quality of the fight unfortunately.

marvelprince
Nice match up. Beast is definitely underrated. Beast has the strength advantage, Wolverine has the durability edge. Beast is fast but apparently Cap is close to his speed level which would make Wolverine near to him in speed too. In a straight up match I'd go with Logan for the win because I don't think Hank has the killer instinct that Logan has in oder to win. Now what would be interesting would be to see berserker Wolverine vs feral Beast (Beast in that issue of Uncanny when they were fighting the danger room). That would be a ferocious display of two bloodthirsty animals going at it

Metalmanx
Originally posted by marvelprince
Nice match up. Beast is definitely overrated. Beast has the strength advantage, Wolverine has the durability edge. Beast is fast but apparently Cap is close to his speed level which would make Wolverine near to him in speed too. In a straight up match I'd go with Logan for the win because I don't think Hank has the killer instinct that Logan has in oder to win. Now what would be interesting would be to see berserker Wolverine vs feral Beast (Beast in that issue of Uncanny when they were fighting the danger room). That would be a ferocious display of two bloodthirsty animals going at it

You mean "underrated", right?

marvelprince
Originally posted by Metalmanx
You mean "underrated", right?

Oops. I did mean underrated. I changed it

outavodka
If you wana see Beast's latest great moment of rage go look at Astonishing XMen Dangerous Arch. I say I beast goes full animal hes got 5/10 6 maybe or maybe im under esmatin him alltogethr.

Tha C-Master
I believe Wolverine wins here, Beast IS underrated and more powerful than in classic, but it doesn't negate Wolverine's abilities making him have the advantage in an H2H battle.

StyleTime
If they fought in a sanctioned event..like a Pride fight Beast could win via judges decision. Unfortunately, on the street I'm not sure if Beast could actually put Wolverine down long enough to have a win. Wolverine would just weather the beating until Beast got tired I'd imagine. The fight would look cool though.

Tha C-Master
Wolverine doesn't need that much effort on his part to end the match though, unlike Beast.

StyleTime
That too. The claws and healing factor are a huge advantage here. Does Beast have what it takes to actually knock Wolverine out for a win?

outavodka
Make it Beast/Dark Beast vs Wolverine

Alfheim
Wolverine is gonna win he is a much better fighter than Beast and has other advantages (You know them). Beast maybe stronger but thats not going to be enough.

jinzin
Originally posted by KharmaDog

Does anyone have any past fights between these two that they can post? yeah i've got one.. it begins and ends in the same panel.. and beast ain't the one winning the fight.. no expression

H. S. 6
I'd have to give this to Wolverine.

While Beast may have the speed advantage, it's not enough to compensate for Wolverine's skill, healing factor, and claws. Beast definitely isn't going to dodge Wolverine's every move, and all Logan needs is one good stab/swipe.

Darth Martin
Wolverine wins 6-10 only due to his claws and superior fighting skills. Otherwise Logan would get raped. BEAST ROCKS!!! So Underrated yes

MightyEInherjar
I like Beast waaaay more, but I think he'll only be able to dodge and smack around Wolverine for awhile before Wolverine gets a telling blow in that Beast can't recover from.

Wolverine 6-7/10

wolverex84
well as for this fight, wolverine wins but would get hit more oftern from beast due to his agility, but that is not enough because of wolverine's healing factor, but if it was a KO match, i say beast has a chance of knocking out wolverine 4 out of 10 while wolverine knocks beast 6 out of ten, hence, in all aspect of fighting weather fight to death or just KO, wolverine wins.

capt it up

Still its close though
what the hell are you talking about.

beast agility at best in only a slight advantage if at all.

his animal senses are far above wolverine?

were do you come up with this shit? beast has 10 times that of a human which is still impressive but far from wolverines. Wolverine senses are easiliy>>>>>>>>>>>>beasts

jinzin
to be honest I'm not even all that certain beasts agility is going to prove all that effective against logan....

beast has never been able to connect with cap unless cap literally let him connect.. and cap almost killed him in h2h combat.. this should be no different unless it's worse.. for beast i mean.

jinzin
Originally posted by capt it up

were do you come up with this shit? beast has 10 times that of a human which is still impressive but far from wolverines. Wolverine senses are easiliy>>>>>>>>>>>>beasts

yeah... until beast can feel the air shifting behind him,

hears the heatbeating of someone 200 yards away in a cave,

or smells genetic clones, lying, and infection... wolverine's senses are far more impressive.. unless of course you have feats to back that claim grimm...

Soleran
I don't really see Beast getting in much with this fight.

capt it up
Originally posted by jinzin
yeah... until beast can feel the air shifting behind him,

hears the heatbeating of someone 200 yards away in a cave,

or smells genetic clones, lying, and infection... wolverine's senses are far more impressive.. unless of course you have feats to back that claim grimm...
lol why do you even ask if grimm has feats to back that up? you know he does not and is as always talking out of his ass.

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StyleTime
That too. The claws and healing factor are a huge advantage here. Does Beast have what it takes to actually knock Wolverine out for a win?

Yes, he does.

Razor-sharp claws.

Class 30 strength.

Superhuman endurance as well.

Superhuman healing factor (not as good as Wolvie's, but still hella good, able to keep him in this fight).

Beast also has the advantage in terms of actual durability. While Wolverine is more resiliant, Beast is more durable.

Agility and speed far superior to Wolverine's. Beast has been dodging and countering countless bad guys before Wolverine was even a twinkle in his creator's eye.

Lots of hit and run tactics will work here.

Can't hurt what you can't hit.

I think Beast wins the slight majority here, 6/10.

jinzin
lol why do you even ask if grimm has feats to back that up? you know he does not and is as always talking out of his ass. laughing out loud cause it's funny to me....

capt it up
laughing out loud cause it's funny to me....
so true lol .

Metalmanx

Actually, as of late, Beast's senses are on par with Wolverine's.

Sorry to disappoint. Comes with being more animalistic.

capt it up
Actually, as of late, Beast's senses are on par with Wolverine's.

Sorry to disappoint. Comes with being more animalistic.
no there not. Can you prove this? can you back this up with feats? becuase last I checked beast was stated on pannel as only 10 times better then humans which is not all the impressive.

jinzin
Yes, he does. no he doesn't.

Razor-sharp claws. sabretooth's are longer and sharper and more effective.. doesn't help him.

Class 30 strength. which means about jack shit to wolverine...

and when has beast displayed class 30 strength?

Superhuman endurance as well. not on wolverine's level due to virtue of healing factor.

Superhuman healing factor (not as good as Wolvie's, but still hella good, able to keep him in this fight). no it's not... beast can't heal multiple mortal wounds in seconds which is what he'll have to do in order to keep competetive in this fight. remember ONE claw strike can and HAS put beast out of a fight.. it's not good enough.

Agility and speed far superior to Wolverine's. Beast has been dodging and countering countless bad guys before Wolverine was even a twinkle in his creator's eye.
prove it.
his agility is admittedly only slightly above caps.. so it's not FAR above that of wolverine's.... wolverine has tricked people into believing he WAS beast for craps sakes. and speed? how bout some feats?
cause this superior speed and agility didn't help him whatsoever against the likes of captain america, or us agent, or hey wolverine!

yup.. wolverine's gonna hit beast with his fist and run him through with his claws.. should work plenty fine.

Can't hurt what you can't hit. wolverine can.. ask kitty pride. roll eyes (sarcastic)

I think Beast wins the slight majority here, 6/10. you think a lot of things. no expression

Darth Martin
Comparing Beast to Cap is BS IMO. I think Beast should be potrayed Cap's superior in everything except for fighting skills.

Grimm22

Well fi....

You know what, im not even going to bother. Im just not suprised anymore no expression

It is IMPOSSIBLE to take anything you say seriously

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Comparing Beast to Cap is BS IMO. I think Beast should be potrayed Cap's superior in everything except for fighting skills.

Bah erm

Cap should be at least on par when it comes to agility and speed.

Besides we all know Cap >> Beast wink

batdude123
Wolverine.

Darth Martin
Bah erm

Cap should be at least on par when it comes to agility and speed.

Besides we all know Cap >> Beast wink mad

H. S. 6
I haven't seen any scans showing Beast to be anywhere but around the 10 ton level. I also haven't seen any proof to show that he's far, far faster and senses that are far, far superior.

Wolverine has him outclassed here, I'm afraid.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Darth Martin

Why? Because some handbook in the 80's said that Cap is peak human?

Alfheim
AHEM

http://www.marveldatabase.com/wiki/index.php/Beast_%28Hank_McCoy%29

Im not sure if this all accurate because I think Marvel.com mgiht contradict some of this.

SpunkySmurph
Well, it certainly proves and dissproves many of the claims and otherwise that have been stated.

But how accurate a source is it?

braz
Wolverine ftw. coolio matchup tho. both pretty even street-levelers. both have their advantages and disadvantages, and wolvies advantages outweigh Beast's in this fight. being: durability(bones/healing factor), ruthlessness, and claws IMO>>1 ton strength, and incredible agility and stamina. and where did u ever hear Beast was 30 ton...?? ive always thought he was just a mere superhuman with 1 ton strength..What the f**k?

xmarksthespot
Wolverine wins.

wolverine can.. ask kitty pride. roll eyes (sarcastic)Oh I do hope you're not trying to imply Wolverine stands a chance in hell against Shadowcat on the forums.

Grimm22
Shadowcat >x10000000 Wolverine no expression

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Wolverine wins.

Oh I do hope you're not trying to imply Wolverine stands a chance in hell against Shadowcat on the forums.

She phases through adamantium, it's stuns her causing her to lose concentration and return to her corporal form where Wolverine finishers her off? Not to mention it was stated that Kitty needs to keep her legs in phase when she attacks so she gets leverage another fact that Wolverine would exploit. And then all forum fights are in character with CIS still on which puts her at and even bigger disadvantage.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
She phases through adamantium, it's stuns her causing her to lose concentration and return to her corporal form where Wolverine finishers her off? Not to mention it was stated that Kitty needs to keep her legs in phase when she attacks so she gets leverage another fact that Wolverine would exploit. Shadowcat passes out and she's intangible, yet if she loses concentration she'll become tangible? Okay...

How about she dives underground and pulls him under, lets go and traps him permanently fused to the earth.

King_Mungi
Why? Because some handbook in the 80's said that Cap is peak human?

How about the Marvel Encyclopedia (2002)?

That handbooks states Captain America is in fact peak human, no more no less

srankmissingnin
Shadowcat passes out and she's intangible, yet if she loses concentration she'll become tangible? Okay...

How about she dives underground and pulls him under, lets go and traps him permanently fused to the earth.

How about Kitty loses concentration and becomes tangible but she passes out and remains in tangible? Both have happened before. Just because you choose the one best suited to your argument doesn't make the other any less likely or relevant.

CIS turned on and characters fight in character by default with standard forum rules. Even with blood lust on she won't do anything to potentially killed Wolverine as it is out of character. If you want to argue that some sort of assassin with Shadowcats powers could beat Wolverine then go a head but Kitty her self will lose.

xmarksthespot
Shadowcat can and will kill if necessary even under CIS.

Intangibility is her natural state, she is tangible by force of will and being intangible when unconscious is congruous with this. While having sex with Colossus she lost herself momentarily and fell through the floor - again congruous with intangibility being her natural state.

What isn't congruous with this is that phasing through adamantium will force her to become tangible. When she phased through X23 she felt pain (which in itself is stupid considering she can phase a city levelling blast, and a nuclear explosion at the epicentre) but had she become tangible the two would have fused killing them instantly.

Generally when bloodlust is additionally specified characters do whatever is in their ability to win. Cyclops will use his wide high-powered blast on Daredevil, Psylocke will tear Spider-Man limb from limb with telekinesis, and Shadowcat will phase Wolverine into the ground killing him instantly.

srankmissingnin
What isn't congruous with this is that phasing through adamantium will force her to become tangible. When she phased through X23 she felt pain (which in itself is stupid considering she can phase a city levelling blast, and a nuclear explosion at the epicentre) but had she become tangible the two would have fused killing them instantly.

It is the incredible density of adamantium that cause the damage not the adamantium it's self. You know what is at the epicenter of nuclear explosion? Super hot low density gas that is then bushed up into the air to create the mushroom cloud effect. The two have little baring on each other.

Generally when bloodlust is additionally specified characters do whatever is in their ability to win. Cyclops will use his wide high-powered blast on Daredevil, Psylocke will tear Spider-Man limb from limb with telekinesis, and Shadowcat will phase Wolverine into the ground killing him instantly.

No that is just a misconcept that most posters have seemed to adopted as it seems to suit their needs. CIS is still turned on an these are by defualt in character fights. Spider-man isn't going to plunge his hand into his enemys chest and rip out their still beating heart but at the same time he isn't going to pussy foot around. He will do what ever it takes to win, WITH IN REASON and more importantly in character.

xmarksthespot
It is the incredible density of adamantium that cause the damage not the adamantium it's self. You know what is at the epicenter of nuclear explosion? Super hot low density gas that is then bushed up into the air to create the mushroom cloud effect. The two have little baring on each other.I was comparing damage that would be inflicted.

That would explain pain. It wouldn't explain forcing her to remain in an unnatural state.
No that is just a misconcept that most posters have seemed to adopted as it seems to suit their needs. CIS is still turned on an these are by defualt in character fights. Spider-man isn't going to plunge his hand into his enemys chest and rip out their still beating heart but at the same time he isn't going to pussy foot around. He will do what ever it takes to win, WITH IN REASON and more importantly in character. Ah, no it's not. If full bloodlust or a fight to the death is additionally specified, CIS no longer applies.

This is Beast vs Wolverine.

srankmissingnin
I was comparing damage that would be inflicted.

That would explain pain. It wouldn't explain forcing her to remain in an unnatural state.

I just think the writer didn't look into it that much. *shrugs* It is how ever what happens... when the writer even remembers that Adamantium has any adverse effect on her what so ever.

Ah, no it's not. If full bloodlust or a fight to the death is additionally specified, CIS no longer applies.

This is Beast vs Wolverine.

Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picoseconds in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a pr oven fact that he possesses that level of speed.It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Best of his/her ability, but still with in the character's personality. That is what is says is it? Or am I reading it wrong? Unless the thread starter specifies "To the Death," Kitty Pride isn't going to be killing anyone even though Bloodlust is on by default.

I know this is a Wolverine vs. Beast thread but it was originally brought up here. Also I have nothing to say about a Kitty Pride vs Wolverine to the death match, where the only possible out come is incredible obvious and doesn't require any sort of debate.

xmarksthespot
I just think the writer didn't look into it that much. *shrugs* It is how ever what happens... when the writer even remembers that Adamantium has any adverse effect on her what so ever.

Bloodlust

It is assumed that each contestant will fight to his/her best ability, but still within the character's personality, unless specified otherwise. That means they will use any powers at their disposal. For example, even though The Flash doesn't clock each of his own opponents in the first picoseconds in his own comic, it is assumed that is a viable tactic on this board since it is a pr oven fact that he possesses that level of speed.It is also assumed that the characters fight at their optimum levels of ability - not explicitly weakened or unusually powered up for those who have variable power levels.

Best of his/her ability, but still with in the character's personality. That is what is says is it? Or am I reading it wrong? Unless the thread starter specifies "To the Death," Kitty Pride isn't going to be killing anyone even though Bloodlust is on by default. You're referring to the standard forum rules and I'm referring to additional OP specification of full bloodlust and/or a fight to the death.

Regardless Shadowcat has been willing to kill before even within character. If it's kill or be killed she'll kill.

srankmissingnin
You're referring to the standard forum rules and I'm referring to additional OP specification of full bloodlust and/or a fight to the death.

Regardless Shadowcat has been willing to kill before even within character. If it's kill or be killed she'll kill.

I didn't realise since you just came out of left felt with "Well, she'll phase him into the ground," to which I replied "I don't think so, that's out of character," and then you said "fights are blood lust by default so Cyclops will take of his visor and Kitty will phase people into the ground." You weren't very clear but you are right if the thread starter specifies that she will kill then she will kill.

Until she actually crosses the line and kills someone... other then Silver Samurai (which sure wasn't in continuity) then as far as I'm considered she won't cross that line in a fight.

xmarksthespot
I said:
"Generally when bloodlust is additionally specified characters do whatever is in their ability to win."
Followed by examples:
"Cyclops will use his wide high-powered blast on Daredevil, Psylocke will tear Spider-Man limb from limb with telekinesis, and Shadowcat will phase Wolverine into the ground killing him instantly."

Shadowcat kills when necessary.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7738/47badasscene2as5.jpg
Scan courtesy of Darkcrawler.

srankmissingnin
I said:
"Generally when bloodlust is additionally specified characters do whatever is in their ability to win."
Followed by examples:
"Cyclops will use his wide high-powered blast on Daredevil, Psylocke will tear Spider-Man limb from limb with telekinesis, and Shadowcat will phase Wolverine into the ground killing him instantly."

Shadowcat kills when necessary.
http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/7738/47badasscene2as5.jpg
Scan courtesy of Darkcrawler.

Well... apparently it is to late for me to serving the forums because I have no idea how I missed that.

And... um... maybe that girl didn't die? Doesn't seem like she wasn run through with the sword as it wasn't covered in blood nore did it protrude through her chest before she toppled. I vote hit with hard with the flat of the blade. cool

Alfheim

Doesnt she have to hold her breath whe she goes intangible?

P.S. I thought you said the vs forum was boring?

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Alfheim
Doesnt she have to hold her breath whe she goes intangible?

P.S. I thought you said the vs forum was boring? How does one hold their breath when the molecules of their being pass through the air? Ponder that.

She often phases for long periods of time without this limitation. The above would require her to be phased for only a short period of time anyway.

Better to do something boring than to be bored doing nothing.

Alfheim
How does one hold their breath when the molecules of their being pass through the air? Ponder that.

Well i dunno, its just that I read she had to hold her breath. *shrug*

She often phases for long periods of time without this limitation. The above would require her to be phased for only a short period of time anyway.

How long...well I guess it does'nt matter really...

Better to do something boring than to be bored doing nothing.

Fair enough

marvelprince
Hate to do this but...

Razor-sharp claws.

Don't see that helping much. Most of Wolverine's villains have this little add-on.

Class 30 strength.

That would make him stronger than Spider-Man. I've seen nothing as as yet to place him even higher than 10 ton range.

Superhuman endurance as well.

Ok, you've got that one. But due to Wolverine's healing factor he doesn't tire very easily either

Superhuman healing factor (not as good as Wolvie's, but still hella good, able to keep him in this fight).

Don't know about this one. The wiki entry even stated that it takes him days to heal from some injuries. That kinda healing won't keep him in this fight

Beast also has the advantage in terms of actual durability. While Wolverine is more resiliant, Beast is more durable.

I don't understand this one? Doesn't durability and resiliancy fall in the same category of being able to handle damage? Or do you mean that Beast can handle more damage than Wolverine but that Wolverine can recover from those damages?

Well Wolverine is actually older than Beast so I don't know about that last point. But in terms of agility and speed...I don't know. Beast has been said to be really fast but in the field against other opponents its not been shown. Cap and Logan have both embarassed him in the past so for his agility and speed I don't think its too superior to Wolverine's to be much of a factor.

That could work but can he hit hard enough and run fast enough?

Can't hurt what you can't hit.

But he's been tagged by Wolverine and Captain America in the past. Not to say its set in stone or anything, it could just have been a bad showing for him its just that he doesn't really have much good showings to back up his supposed abilities. Guess you can argue he wasn't really in the mood so then Dark Beast probably would be a better match-up

I think Beast wins the slight majority here, 6/10.

I don't think he has enough in him. He's fast, but not too fast, strong but not too strong. Its like he just fails in the areas that would give him the win. Still a close fight, 6/10 for Wolverine

braz
wtf..?? where r yall getting this 30 ton strength crap from??? Beast can only press 1 ton. uno. no more. yea. he gets beat, because wolverines more durable and alot more deadly with those claws.
Wolverine 7/10

hes even beaten Beast in the comics before, just read issues 1-3 of Ultimate X-Men, Beast steals off on Wolvie n he still beats him...

marvelprince
Originally posted by braz
wtf..?? where r yall getting this 30 ton strength crap from??? Beast can only press 1 ton. uno. no more. yea. he gets beat, because wolverines more durable and alot more deadly with those claws.
Wolverine 7/10

hes even beaten Beast in the comics before, just read issues 1-3 of Ultimate X-Men, Beast steals off on Wolvie n he still beats him...

DAnd in Ultimate X-men wasn't that against a dangeroom simulation? And wan't that before he was mutated into the furry Beast? That was when he was still just a man but with big feet and hands Beast

Tha C-Master
I just don't see what Beast brings to the table enough, he simply is countered in his aspects by Wolverine.

StyleTime
Yes, he does.
Class 30 strength.

I know Beast is strong, but I've never seen anything from him near that level. It would definitely help if he is though. Got any scans? Issue numbers?

capt it up
wolverine

Grimm22
wolverine

Gee I wonder how you came up with that answer roll eyes (sarcastic) laughing

capt it up

SpunkySmurph
I agree that Logan would win, but it's not quite as one-sided as you think.

Agility, I would give to Beast.
Durability as well. (That doesn't include healing factor)
I think raging Beasts strength also beats Raging Logan's, though I don't feel like debating that, because Wolverine has too many PIS feats.

batdude123

Grimm22

batdude123
better senses

God, PROVE it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

Grimm22
Originally posted by batdude123
God, PROVE it. roll eyes (sarcastic)

First, Beast is well as his name implies A BEAST!

Wolverine has animal senses, but he isnt an animal.

Beast is no expression

Metalmanx
Originally posted by braz
Wolverine 7/10

I am getting really tired of people using this example.

It was a training session that TOOK PLACE IN WOLVERINE'S HEAD. No one, and I mean NO ONE, in that simulated mental training session fought anywhere near to what they can normally do. If you disagree, you're (not you specifically) unable to read correctly.

And Beast may not be 30 tons in strength. But he's definiely above 1 ton. What the f**k? For most of his career he was in the Class 10 range.

Metalmanx

capt it up

capt it up
Honestly, I don't even have a problem with your vote. That's fine that you think Wolvie wins. I think it's a close match myself.

However, seeing you blatantly underrating Beast is more than I can take.
Trust me I am not the on underrating any one.

Beast's advantages:
-Faster
Prove it with a feat. I dieing to see you prove any of this.

-Stronger (by several tons)
Prove it please.

-More agile (How you can even begin to argue this one is beyond me)
Prove it please. If it so one sided I love to see prove that beast agility well in combat is faster then logans.

-Faster reflexes (performing the stunts that he does requires superhuman reflexes)
Prove it. Wolverine also has superhuman reflexes and I have yet to see a feat of beasts that beats wolverines

-More durable (again, Wolverine is more RESILIANT, Beast is more DURABLE)
No he does not. Wolverine has denser bones and ahs enchanced durability. With out his healing factor. When has beats ever taken 20 bulllets to the gut and kept on fighting? Wolverine did this with out the aid of his healing factor being able to recover the bullets.
So if you have prove please show it.

Beast also has an ass-load of experience.
Lol are you really trying to compare beast experience to a master fighter who has been living for over 120 years.

And Wolverine wasn't fightin since he was born. roll eyes (sarcastic)
No only since he was about 16-17. that still far far far far more experience then beast will ever have.

Metalmanx
Sigh...why do I even try?

Me trying to prove that Beast is more agile is like trying to prove that Hulk is really strong.

If Beast had a TENTH of Wolverine's amount of showings, I'd be able to give you an ass-load of feats.

capt it up
Sigh...why do I even try?

Me trying to prove that Beast is more agile is like trying to prove that Hulk is really strong.

If Beast had a TENTH of Wolverine's amount of showings, I'd be able to give you an ass-load of feats.
so your using an excuse becuase you can't prove a word of what you have said? that nice, so if you can't prove it then your just plain wrong.

Grimm22

Grimm22

-Unless he got stabbed in the head, Beast would NOT go down from one stab. erm

Like how Wolverine "beat" Thing in one stab laughing

Logan apparently has mastered the art of the "somehow beat someone in one hit even though they have taken 100x worse than this and still kept fighting, that and its completely against the character" attack stick out tongue big grin

capt it up
Please roll eyes (sarcastic)

Your going to critizie me? What the f**k?

Your the king of the wolverine fanboys, you should be the last one to talk.
I prove what I say with evdience and I actaully have knowledge of what i speak of, you on the other hand do not and can prove nuthing u say

Metalmanx
so your using an excuse becuase you can't prove a word of what you have said? that nice, so if you can't prove it then your just plain wrong.

I'm using no such excuse. I don't have the particular scans you long for because I just don't have them. I'm sorry I don't have every single showing of Beast.

Without them, I can't show you the truth. So I'll just have to be right and hope that you'll one day understand.

capt it up
Like how Wolverine "beat" Thing in one stab laughing

Logan apparently has mastered the art of the "somehow beat someone in one hit even though they have taken 100x worse than this and still kept fighting, that and its completely against the character" attack stick out tongue big grin
I have explained that to you about 100 times now.

If you took martial art's you would know that in the arm/ shoulder there is a pressure piont a rather large one and if you hit it will paralize you and make your arm quite useless for a time. Wolverine was shown to stabb in the genral area of that pressure piont which means he was more then likly aim for the piont.

capt it up
I'm using no such excuse. I don't have the particular scans you long for because I just don't have them. I'm sorry I don't have every single showing of Beast.

Without them, I can't show you the truth. So I'll just have to be right and hope that you'll one day understand.
I happen to own every showing of beast excpt I think 2. You dont need every single showing to prove some thing. You don't have the prove to back up what you say and thats that.

seems kinda funny that you can't prove a thing you have been saying in this thread hmmm. looks like beast losses this one

Grimm22
I have explained that to you about 100 times now.

If you took martial art's you would know that in the arm/ shoulder there is a pressure piont a rather large one and if you hit it will paralize you and make your arm quite useless for a time. Wolverine was shown to stabb in the genral area of that pressure piont which means he was more then likly aim for the piont.

THE THING DOSENT HAVE A NORMAL HUMAN BODY!! mad

God I cant say it any more clearly!

Attacks such as pressure points and what not wouldnt hurt Ben because his body isnt NORMAL!

capt it up

Attacks such as pressure points and what not wouldnt hurt Ben because his body isnt NORMAL!
actaully he has the same structure as a human excpt much desner. he still has blood musslce and nerves. if not then when he kept changing back from thing to normal he would have died.

Metalmanx
I happen to own every showing of beast excpt I think 2. You dont need every single showing to prove some thing. You don't have the prove to back up what you say and thats that.

seems kinda funny that you can't prove a thing you have been saying in this thread hmmm. looks like beast losses this one

Perhaps you didn't get the exaggeration. I don't really own many Beast showings at all.

I don't have any Hulk showings either. But I know for a fact that he is really strong. Would you disagree? I don't have any evidence to show to you as proof, so I must be wrong.

Metalmanx
actaully he has the same structure as a human excpt much desner. he still has blood musslce and nerves. if not then when he kept changing back from thing to normal he would have died.

Err...why would he die? Piotr transforms into a being of solid organic steel. Back and forth. And yet, he doesn't die.

Knowledge of Wolverine or not, Grimm's knowledge of Thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your knowledge of the Thing.

Darth Grizzle
slice.. and dice no expression

capt it up
Err...why would he die? Piotr transforms into a being of solid organic steel. Back and forth. And yet, he doesn't die.
true but that is mutant power to be able to do that. colossus turns to solid metal. thing on the other hand does not turn to solid rock he has muscle under the rock and blood. thing muscle are extremely dense and he has a rock shell there has been no indecation that he does no have the same nerves as others if that was true you could also say his heart is not in the same place as a normal human which of course is not true

Knowledge of Wolverine or not, Grimm's knowledge of Thing >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Your knowledge of the Thing.
I doubt that very much. I more then likly own as much if not more comic featuring thing.

capt it up
Perhaps you didn't get the exaggeration. I don't really own many Beast showings at all.

I don't have any Hulk showings either. But I know for a fact that he is really strong. Would you disagree? I don't have any evidence to show to you as proof, so I must be wrong.
defferences is I am not saying that beast is not superhumanly agile I am merely saying that there is no evdeicne that he more agile then wolverine who is also superhumanly agile. unless you can prove other wise which you can't then the fact is beast agility is on par with logans maby at best a slight edge which would not matter in battle since beast will be stabbed and then either die or get KOed

Metalmanx
defferences is I am not saying that beast is not superhumanly agile I am merely saying that there is no evdeicne that he more agile then wolverine who is also superhumanly agile. unless you can prove other wise which you can't then the fact is beast agility is on par with logans maby at best a slight edge which would not matter in battle since beast will be stabbed and then either die or get KOed

Answer my previous question.

"I don't have any Hulk showings either. But I know for a fact that he is really strong. Would you disagree? I don't have any evidence to show to you as proof, so I must be wrong."

marvelprince

Grimm22

No no expression

Ben's body is NOTHING like our bodies.

He dosent have any veins or anything like that.

He LOOKS like a human, but his inner structure is completely different than ours

Grimm22

I doubt that very much. I more then likly own as much if not more comic featuring thing.

laughing laughing Jumpyhystericalhysterical

Priest
wolverine wins..

capt it up
No no expression

Ben's body is NOTHING like our bodies.

He dosent have any veins or anything like that.

He LOOKS like a human, but his inner structure is completely different than ours
no it not it just denser unless u can prove other wise which I doubt you can

capt it up
laughing laughing Jumpyhystericalhysterical
laugh it up, but it more then likly true

capt it up
Answer my previous question.

"I don't have any Hulk showings either. But I know for a fact that he is really strong. Would you disagree? I don't have any evidence to show to you as proof, so I must be wrong."
now your trying to wiggle around the fact you said a whole bunch of crapp with out any prove.

you had no prove face it you got nuthing.

you have no prove to prove that beast has any agility advantage or speed advantage or even strength

capt it up

Brutacus
beast wins big grin

Tshern

And yet Gamora one-shotted him.

jinzin
Originally posted by marvelprince
I say Beast. Logan has wicked reflexes but Beast has been shown to react faster than most of the X-men, when Wolverine is around. You can argue that since Wolverine can heal he doesn't feel the need to dodge certain things but on the same vein I can argue that he just couldn't react in time

not when wolverine's also displayed feats proving he can react in time. erm

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tshern
And yet Gamora one-shotted him.

Scan?

Jyppe
Check the Infinity Crusade. I have the comic, but my scanner is f*cked.

---
Thing was still wearing his fancy helmet.

---
Beast has lots of agility feats, check everytime he trains the the danger room, that's a lot. There's a nice one in the Contests of Champions 1 too. Check the Danger series, he rips through some pretty impressive tech and saves Xavier..

Metalmanx
no it not it just denser unless u can prove other wise which I doubt you can

Another quick question.

Can you prove without a doubt that Thing is human-like? I mean, you're asking Grimm to prove it. But can you?

Metalmanx
now your trying to wiggle around the fact you said a whole bunch of crapp with out any prove.

you had no prove face it you got nuthing.

you have no prove to prove that beast has any agility advantage or speed advantage or even strength

And now you're still not answering my question. Wiggling or not, you're the one not following through here now.

Hey, I just thought of something. Since you have "every Beast showing" there is, why don't you go ahead and post every Beast showing you have? And ya know, without bias. I don't think that's asking too much. Just post them all, and then we'll compare the feats. This shouldn't be too hard for you to do, since you have all of Beast's showings afterall. Wouldn't you agree?

batdude123
First, Beast is well as his name implies A BEAST!

Wolverine has animal senses, but he isnt an animal.

Beast is no expression

That was absolutely PATHETIC Grimm. laughing

capt it up
And now you're still not answering my question. Wiggling or not, you're the one not following through here now.

Hey, I just thought of something. Since you have "every Beast showing" there is, why don't you go ahead and post every Beast showing you have? And ya know, without bias. I don't think that's asking too much. Just post them all, and then we'll compare the feats. This shouldn't be too hard for you to do, since you have all of Beast's showings afterall. Wouldn't you agree?
how about no. Im not going to post beast showings to help u. not a chance in hell. That just be a waist of my time. not only would I have to drive about 2 and haft hours to my house but then I have to load on my cd's of every x-men issue and avenger issue. Then after I did that I would have to figure a way to post the pictures which again is no easy thing.
so no how about I don't. how about you not stated info with out the proper evdience to back it up.

your question was nuthing to do with this debate. yes we know beast is agile and superhuman agile but again so is wolverine and the two are close you would need evdeince to prove that one is more agile then the other which of course you do not have.

Brutacus

He said he has all the Avengers comic, but still your correct on one part he could show some feats.
To prove to us he got the comic.

Like in Avengers 137, I think that is the first issue with beast because he applies for Avengers membership, and he proves himself in battle against the Stranger.

I think in that issue he also shows a lot of good agility skills.

capt it up
Another quick question.

Can you prove without a doubt that Thing is human-like? I mean, you're asking Grimm to prove it. But can you?
I can once I go home for thanksgiving break. I think it the heaven run they had when they show that ben has musscles and blood under his rocks skin.

also u are the one saying ben structure is not like a humans so actaully u have to prove it not.

H. S. 6
Another quick question.

If this were, like, a real, actual, legal debate, though, the burden of truth would be on you, since you're claiming that Grimm is not, in fact, similar to a regular human, regarding his internal structure. Therefore, you would have to provide the "evidence." yes

Not that I disagree with you, just saying...

capt it up
Originally posted by H. S. 6
If this were, like, a real, actual, legal debate, though, the burden of truth would be on you, since you're claiming that Grimm is not, in fact, similar to a regular human, regarding his internal structure. Therefore, you would have to provide the "evidence." yes

yup this is true

Brutacus
Originally posted by H. S. 6

Also true but to say you have all the avengers comics, but can't show a feat, I don't have all the comics, however I do remember some feats so I say the issue and than let him post it how about that??

capt it up
Originally posted by Brutacus
Also true but to say you have all the avengers comics, but can't show a feat, I don't have all the comics, however I do remember some feats so I say the issue and than let him post it how about that??
u assume I have a scanner. I how ever can tell u the issues. but then why would I I am argueing for wolverine.

Also I have all the avenger comcis on cd rom. don't you just love computers. I need to have my parents drop that shit off I can't believe I left thaat and the x-men one at home lol. not that it really matter since I can't post the pictures any ways it won't let me

Brutacus
Ok fair enough but for his agility check avengers 137.
Pretty good agility feat of beast.

Metalmanx
how about no. Im not going to post beast showings to help u.

Ah. So what you're saying is, your comic book evidence WOULD in fact HELP my argument?

Interesting...interesting...holding back helpful information because it benefits you...

Okay. Just making sure I understand your motives here. Thanks anyway. wink

Metalmanx
I can once I go home for thanksgiving break. I think it the heaven run they had when they show that ben has musscles and blood under his rocks skin.

also u are the one saying ben structure is not like a humans so actaully u have to prove it not.

Actually, I'm not the one saying anything. Grimm is. I just happen to agree with his correct assumption.

Now, the burden of proof lies on both of you. Can you prove without a doubt that what you say is true? I expect the same of Grimm.

capt it up
Ah. So what you're saying is, your comic book evidence WOULD in fact HELP my argument?

Interesting...interesting...holding back helpful information because it benefits you...

Okay. Just making sure I understand your motives here. Thanks anyway. wink
no not at all. there just no piont in posting his feats, becuase it in no way bennfits me. it will just mean I will ahve to find a wolevrine feat to match it or one thats better which I can and easiliy would. that just a lot of work. why would I post scanns to help the opposit side? also you just love to wiggle aroudn the fact you got nuthing.

Metalmanx
u assume I have a scanner. I how ever can tell u the issues. but then why would I I am argueing for wolverine.

Also I have all the avenger comcis on cd rom. don't you just love computers. I need to have my parents drop that shit off I can't believe I left thaat and the x-men one at home lol. not that it really matter since I can't post the pictures any ways it won't let me

Ah, this is getting better and better.

I thought you said you had all of the Avengers comics on disc (computer)? Last time I checked, a scanner isn't necessary to take images already on the computer.

capt it up
Actually, I'm not the one saying anything. Grimm is. I just happen to agree with his correct assumption.

Now, the burden of proof lies on both of you. Can you prove without a doubt that what you say is true? I expect the same of Grimm.
I dont need to prove shit till grimm does. since he the one saying his structure is not that of a humans.

capt it up
Ah, this is getting better and better.

I thought you said you had all of the Avengers comics on disc (computer)? Last time I checked, a scanner isn't necessary to take images already on the computer.
do you own any cd roms? you can just post the picture it would be easier to scann my comics. because every time I try to take a picture from the CDrom it does not work. I think it has to do with the soft ware. trust me if I could get that shit to let me post picture I would. I have both the avenegrs and the x-men one and soon will have the fantastic 4

Metalmanx
no not at all. there just no piont in posting his feats, becuase it in no way bennfits me. it will just mean I will ahve to find a wolevrine feat to match it or one thats better which I can and easiliy would. that just a lot of work. why would I post scanns to help the opposit side? also you just love to wiggle aroudn the fact you got nuthing.

And yet you say it again!

According to your word (quoted above), your evidence would show that Beast has certain advantages, advantages that you'd rather not everyone else see apparently.

If you're so very confident that Wolverine is superior to Beast in every way, you should have no problem showing a comparison of the two.

Take the Cap vs. DD thread. To prove my points, I went and found dozens of scans (that happened to be in the Respect thread). It took me a while. 'Twas a lot of work. But I made my point.

Right now, withholding necessary evidence, you're not making your point.

Just saying.

capt it up
the cdroms use the internet to get that the comics. so it not like I can just copy and paste

Metalmanx
I dont need to prove shit till grimm does. since he the one saying his structure is not that of a humans.

This still doesn't make any sense. If Grimm can't prove it, that DOES NOT necessarily make you right if you can't back up your point with evidence. It just means that he was unable to find the certain proof he requires. Now, if you have this proof, I don't see why it's so much of a hassle for you to prove us all wrong! You could shut me up if you just provided some evidence. Didn't think that was so much to ask.

capt it up
And yet you say it again!

According to your word (quoted above), your evidence would show that Beast has certain advantages, advantages that you'd rather not everyone else see apparently.

If you're so very confident that Wolverine is superior to Beast in every way, you should have no problem showing a comparison of the two.

Take the Cap vs. DD thread. To prove my points, I went and found dozens of scans (that happened to be in the Respect thread). It took me a while. 'Twas a lot of work. But I made my point.

Right now, withholding necessary evidence, you're not making your point.

Just saying.
your still wiggling.

any ways no beast has no such advantage. there is no piont and posting the two. I for one think beast and wolevrine are tied in agility if you have not notice I havent once said logan beats him in agility. I just dont see the piont in posting issie of both of them it just a waist of time and seeing as how I would have to drive 3 hours to do it and then have to look through 500 comics just for beast a lone would be stupid. find your own evdience I am not debating for beast if I was I post evdeince for him but the fact is he no more agile then wolverine.

Metalmanx
do you own any cd roms? you can just post the picture it would be easier to scann my comics. because every time I try to take a picture from the CDrom it does not work. I think it has to do with the soft ware. trust me if I could get that shit to let me post picture I would. I have both the avenegrs and the x-men one and soon will have the fantastic 4

Dude. Just use the "Prnt Scrn" button. That copies the entire screen. Paste it in Microsoft Paint, edit out the picture, and save it. Simple as that.

Metalmanx
the cdroms use the internet to get that the comics. so it not like I can just copy and paste

...Huh?

capt it up
This still doesn't make any sense. If Grimm can't prove it, that DOES NOT necessarily make you right if you can't back up your point with evidence. It just means that he was unable to find the certain proof he requires. Now, if you have this proof, I don't see why it's so much of a hassle for you to prove us all wrong! You could shut me up if you just provided some evidence. Didn't think that was so much to ask.
how about you provide evidence first? since you seem to love to state thing with out proof. I not driving 2 and haft hours to prove some thing. The reason grimm22 needs to proof it is becuase he the one saying thing does not have a human structure when he is infact human a

capt it up
Dude. Just use the "Prnt Scrn" button. That copies the entire screen. Paste it in Microsoft Paint, edit out the picture, and save it. Simple as that.
are you sure that will work? I not a big computer guy my dad is. I rather be out side lol.

well I do that as soon as my parentsd next visit up here which is in like a week or two

Metalmanx
your still wiggling.

any ways no beast has no such advantage. there is no piont and posting the two. I for one think beast and wolevrine are tied in agility if you have not notice I havent once said logan beats him in agility. I just dont see the piont in posting issie of both of them it just a waist of time and seeing as how I would have to drive 3 hours to do it and then have to look through 500 comics just for beast a lone would be stupid. find your own evdience I am not debating for beast if I was I post evdeince for him but the fact is he no more agile then wolverine.

I never said you had to do it now. But with your immediate negative response, it leads me to believe that your scans would indeed help my argument. And that, by withholding them, you're giving yourself the unfair advantage.

If I was debating against Wolverine (which, I guess I am) and you didn't have any Wolverine evidence and I did, I would GLADLY show you a comparison of the two opponents to further prove my point. By not doing such a simple task, you're showing that you're worried that the scans may prove otherwise.

Seriously, am I the only one seeing this? I can't be the only one thinking logically here.

Metalmanx
are you sure that will work? I not a big computer guy my dad is. I rather be out side lol.

well I do that as soon as my parentsd next visit up here which is in like a week or two

Okay, lemme know when you get your stuff and I'll walk you through it.

Dunno why I'll help you though. It's not like you'd post any useful scans to prove your point, since apparently it wouldn't help your case.

But, whatever.

capt it up
I never said you had to do it now. But with your immediate negative response, it leads me to believe that your scans would indeed help my argument. And that, by withholding them, you're giving yourself the unfair advantage.

If I was debating against Wolverine (which, I guess I am) and you didn't have any Wolverine evidence and I did, I would GLADLY show you a comparison of the two opponents to further prove my point. By not doing such a simple task, you're showing that you're worried that the scans may prove otherwise.

Seriously, am I the only one seeing this? I can't be the only one thinking logically here.
no you woul not and thats a fact. I love to see you do that. there no reason for me to post beast feats do it your self. I always have evidence hell I don't think I have been in a debate in which I did not have evdeince of at least one of the characters if not both

capt it up
Okay, lemme know when you get your stuff and I'll walk you through it.

Dunno why I'll help you though. It's not like you'd post any useful scans to prove your point, since apparently it wouldn't help your case.

But, whatever.
I post usefull scann to help my piont. thing is my piont pritty much winning since you don't have any evdiecne to profide that beast has any advantages, but wolevrine on the other hand does.

Metalmanx
no you woul not and thats a fact. I love to see you do that. there no reason for me to post beast feats do it your self. I always have evidence hell I don't think I have been in a debate in which I did not have evdeince of at least one of the characters if not both

Sigh...

You're like an attorney (a crappy one at that) who's prosecuting me, telling me I don't have the necessary evidence to clear myself. But you're saying this while holding the evidence in your hand that I so dearly need.

You're a model citizen, my friend.

And don't pretend you know me. If there was a case that I had the evidence that you needed, I would gladly show it, since I'd be confident that the opposing evidence still puts my favored opponent in the winner's circle.

batdude123
Here are some of Beast's agility showings. Note: this is actually CLASSIC Beast, so he wasn't even CLOSE to being as agile as he is now...

http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagilitybc2.jpg
http://img164.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility2by7.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility3pr7.jpg
http://img182.imageshack.us/my.php?image=beastsagility6ox9.jpg
http://img385.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility4sd0.jpg
http://img116.imageshack.us/my.php?image=sagility5uq7.jpg

Don't know if it means anything, but it doesn't matter. Wolverine for the win.

Metalmanx
Here are some of Beast's agility showings. Note: this is actually CLASSIC Beast, so he wasn't even CLOSE to being as agile as he is now...

You see, Capt? This is how you're supposed to act. While still believing Wolverine wins, batdude here at least had the common curtousy to provide evidence for Beast since he is apparently very confident in his decision.

It seems that you are no so condfident.

capt it up
Sigh...

You're like an attorney (a crappy one at that) who's prosecuting me, telling me I don't have the necessary evidence to clear myself. But you're saying this while holding the evidence in your hand that I so dearly need.

You're a model citizen, my friend.

And don't pretend you know me. If there was a case that I had the evidence that you needed, I would gladly show it, since I'd be confident that the opposing evidence still puts my favored opponent in the winner's circle.
sure sure keep telling your self that. either way im still up on you

Metalmanx

And by the way: Damn.

Those feats right there are easily good enough to proof that Beast has superior agility.

And hell, that was Classic Beast, too. Hah...Wolverine having equal agility... roll eyes (sarcastic)

capt it up
You see, Capt? This is how you're supposed to act. While still believing Wolverine wins, batdude here at least had the common curtousy to provide evidence for Beast since he is apparently very confident in his decision.

It seems that you are no so condfident.
I also don't have my evidence on me im at school.

Metalmanx
sure sure keep telling your self that. either way im still up on you

If you say so.

Metalmanx
I also don't have my evidence on me im at school.

I'm at school, too. And have been for the past three years.

What's your point? rolling on floor laughing

capt it up
And by the way: Damn.

Those feats right there are easily good enough to proof that Beast has superior agility.

And hell, that was Classic Beast, too. Hah...Wolverine having equal agility... roll eyes (sarcastic)
no there not. dude most of those feats suck wait till I get home I will post a feat that destroys those feats and hell just becuase you whine so much I post some of beast best feats

capt it up
I'm at school, too. And have been for the past three years.

What's your point? rolling on floor laughing
I left my comic shit at home so not to destract my school work. im a freshman and have add and such I get destracted easiliy so I thought I do my first semester with out it

batdude123
no there not. dude most of those feats suck wait till I get home I will post a feat that destroys those feats and hell just becuase you whine so much I post some of beast best feats

Those feats don't "suck." You can say Wolverine has equal or greater agility feats, but sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due. erm And on top of it, those feats were preformed by CLASSIC Beast...

capt it up
Those feats don't "suck." You can say Wolverine has equal or greater agility feats, but sometimes you have to give credit where credit is due. erm And on top of it, those feats were preformed by CLASSIC Beast...
lol i did not mean it so harshly. I just ment all of thsoe feats have been peformed by humans in comics. hawk has peformed most alll of those feats, but good job getting the feats

braz
agreed. Beast is faarrr more agile than Wolverine, i mean sheesh the guy can walk on walls, not to mention hes stronger and faster. but still it doesnt matter hes still not near as durable or deadly while wolvie has much better senses too. so wolvie still wins 7/10

SpunkySmurph

General Kon-El
Wolverine has everything Beast except the blue skin and brains but plus he has claws and a quicker healing factor

Grimm22
It was stated in Civil War Files that Beast has Superhuman Strength and Enchanced Agility wink

batdude123
It was stated in Civil War Files that Beast has Superhuman Strength and Enchanced Agility wink

So the hell what?

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>