The Fantastic Four

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
The Premiere of the new Fantastic Four Cartoon Series came on this past Saturday.

I'm kind of confused at what Cartoon Network is doing.

They say certain shows are debuting Saturday Morning and I see one or 2 coming on the previous Friday Night and then the same ones that came on Saturday Morning reairing Saturday Night as new shows.

Well anyway, I guess it's a good thing they did, because I missed the shows that came on Saturday Morning and some some Friday Night and Saturday Night.

The previews for Fantastic Four looked good. But after seeing the show and the Animation all together, the animation looks kind of old. It gets me thinking whether this isn't a new show, just an old one being reaired.

Anyway, I guess it was ok. Like I said, the animation looked good in the previews but seeing it in action, something about it doesn't rub right with me.

It doesn't look glossy enough.

I'll still keep watching though. Something has to fill up my Saturday Nights now that Full Metal Alchemist is gone and IGPX Immortal Grand Prix is gone and Ghost in the Shell is done with the season.

What did anybody else think about the show?

Is It Comprehensible.....

masterkit
now im not being pushy or anything but there is already a thread on this in the comic book movie forum--and it would have been moved if necissary, acording to Tron

InnerRise
Yeah, but I'm not talking about a Comic Book. So why would I talk about a new SHOW in the COMIC BOOK forum? Huh?

And the moving mess you're talking about? I have no idea what it means.

Did you try and get a thread about The Fantastic Four COMIC BOOK moved from the COMIC BOOK Forum or something? And why would that even be an Issue. There's a such thing as a Fantastic Four Comic Book, so there should be one in the Comic Book Forum.

Right here I'm talking about a specific show. No Comic Books involved. Think about it.

I'm being pushy.

mhm

IS IT COMPREHENSIBLE.....

masterkit
no, there is a thread on the show in the COMIC BOOK MOVIES FORUM!

now im being pushy >.>

InnerRise
Back the **** off of me KIT.

Last time you said COMIC BOOK FORUM. Not COMIC BOOK MOVIE FORUM.

So you caused confusion along with this pushiness.

Anyway. I'm talking about a show that just started. Whatever is being talking about in the COMIC BOOK MOVIE FORUM is something different.

Get off my back and stop humping my knee cap.

P.S. I pushed back

mhm

EDIT: Just so there's no confusion. I'm not really mad at you. I'm just messing with you.

masterkit
Originally posted by InnerRise
Back the **** off of me KIT.

Last time you said COMIC BOOK FORUM. Not COMIC BOOK MOVIE FORUM.

So you caused confusion along with this pushiness.

Anyway. I'm talking about a show that just started. Whatever is being talking about in the COMIC BOOK MOVIE FORUM is something different.

Get off my back and stop humping my knee cap.

P.S. I pushed back

mhm

EDIT: Just so there's no confusion. I'm not really mad at you. I'm just messing with you.

hehe k....Originally posted by masterkit
now im not being pushy or anything but there is already a thread on this in the comic book movie forum--and it would have been moved if necissary, acording to Tron

I did say comic book movie forumstick out tongue

but this new fantasic four show(which is wut im talking about in that forum:P) is a cool show(the anime thing kinda annoys me but all in all its good)

and now if u understand i will back off. but i wasnt humpin ur nee cap XD

InnerRise
Originally posted by masterkit
but i wasnt humpin ur nee cap XD

Hahahaha.

Ok.

Oh ok, so that's what that is all about. An Anime type of animation?

Didn't know that. Just knew there was something about it.

is it comprehensible.....

masterkit
I watched the episode a couple of weeks ago or somtin it was kool

InnerRise
A couple weeks ago? It just premiered this past weekend.

You're severely mistaken.

mhm

masterkit
Originally posted by InnerRise
A couple weeks ago? It just premiered this past weekend.

You're severely mistaken.

mhm

last weekend sure w/ecaptain

InnerRise
I made this thread right after watching the show.....DEAL WITH IT.

mhm

Ultraman Baltan
I saw the newest episode. Awesome. Simply awesome. The Hulk rocked. "You make fun of Hulk's momma! Hulk smash!" I wish they actuazlly told us more about the villains, even though I'm pretty sure I know who they're working for.

InnerRise
Originally posted by Ultraman Baltan
I saw the newest episode. Awesome. Simply awesome. The Hulk rocked. "You make fun of Hulk's momma! Hulk smash!" I wish they actuazlly told us more about the villains, even though I'm pretty sure I know who they're working for. Yeah, I thought that part was funny as well when he said that he talked about his momma.

I didn't see that coming.

Wasn't aware the the Hulk was conscious when he Ben was in control.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.