Unbanned!!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

InnerRise
If you have been one of those lucky people who had the priviledge of getting a second chance on this site then this is where you need to come and tell about your great feat of gaining back access.

And I'm not talking about a little Temporary Ban where you know you will be back when you are actually getting bannd.

I mean getting Banned under the assumption that you will never be coming back here.............EVER!!!!

If you fit that profile, then you're in the right place.

So how did you weasel your way back into this Community of people? Now that you have been to the other side, how do you view things here now. Any different? The same? Do you think that you will ever venture into that unknown region ever again. Or have you already?

Let those who don't know in on your secrets. And of course everybody wants to know what's on the other side. Wants to know what's after this.

I of course, by experience, know. It's not a happy place as all have imagined. So don't tell me specifically. Tell them.

This is your Story....................................Or another thread d@mned to Oblivion.

Is It Comprehensible.....

~Da Rev~
I've never been banned, warned, molested by the mods, nothing. I'm the greatest.

Kongu_Dude
Originally posted by ~Da Rev~
I've never been banned, warned, molested by the mods, nothing. I'm the greatest.

Then I guess I am too...no expression

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Kongu_Dude
Then I guess I am too...no expression No, because no one likes you.

Bardock42
No, because no one likes you.

I got banned, warned and molested by Mods...and people seem to like me...I win...you lose....which means that I win.

Kongu_Dude
No, because no one likes you.

The subject here is about banning...no expression

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by Bardock42
I got banned, warned and molested by Mods...and people seem to like me...I win...you lose....which means that I win. OR..............

*runs awy*

Bardock42
The subject here is about banning...no expression

Or being unbanned...one or the other.

OR..............

*runs away*

****, you outsmarted me with your double bluff.

Kongu_Dude
Ive got 7 people on my friend list....and they have added me...smile

~Da Rev~
Ive got 7 people on my friend list....and they have added me...smile Friends lists are for losers.

Bardock42
Ive got 7 people on my friend list....and they have added me...smile

I have no one on my buddy list. And I have no clue how many buddy lists I am on.

Devalion
I have no one on my buddy list. And I have no clue how many buddy lists I am on.

You're back! eek!

Kongu_Dude

Well...A clue...You roe on ones list...dodgy

~Da Rev~
Or being unbanned...one or the other.

****, you outsmarted me with your double bluff. Are you coming on to me?

Bardock42
Originally posted by Devalion
You're back! eek!

You're happy that I'm back eek!

Well...A clue...You roe on ones list...dodgy

Hmm, that's cool, I can understand it. I find myself insanely amusing.

Bardock42
Are you coming on to me?

More like cumming into you ....

Clovie
Friends lists are for losers. no.. they're used to either have an option to pm someone fast or to see if they're online.

so I have 3 ppl there.

Kongu_Dude
Hmm, that's cool, I can understand it. I find myself insanely amusing.

You dont make me laugh...tohslaugh

Devalion
You're happy that I'm back eek!

And you're happy, that I'm happy that you're back! eek!

~Da Rev~
More like cumming into you .... Oh ho ho. You're nasty.

WrathfulDwarf
Originally posted by InnerRise
If you have been one of those lucky people who had the priviledge of getting a second chance on this site then this is where you need to come and tell about your great feat of gaining back access.

And I'm not talking about a little Temporary Ban where you know you will be back when you are actually getting bannd.

I mean getting Banned under the assumption that you will never be coming back here.............EVER!!!!

If you fit that profile, then you're in the right place.

So how did you weasel your way back into this Community of people? Now that you have been to the other side, how do you view things here now. Any different? The same? Do you think that you will ever venture into that unknown region ever again. Or have you already?

Let those who don't know in on your secrets. And of course everybody wants to know what's on the other side. Wants to know what's after this.

I of course, by experience, know. It's not a happy place as all have imagined. So don't tell me specifically. Tell them.

This is your Story....................................Or another thread d@mned to Oblivion.

Is It Comprehensible.....

No, this time is NOT Comprehensible. Individuals banned permanently are gone and never return again. These individuals have been banned for a specific reason for violation of the rules. Therefore we don't accept them back. Only the Administration holds the last word.

Also, this thread is given recognition to individuals who in the past have create trouble and have been removed permanently. They don't deserved ANY kind of recognition nor dedicating a thread for them. Please, help us avoid any motivation towards those individual who usually are trolls by not given them any attention. Thank you.

Closing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.