StateMEnt!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SanctuarySephir
BIG A** STATEMENT TO ALL THOSE READING THIS!! Here's the thing, I'm posting this to tell that who cares if there is a page already on the FORUM about a certain subject...That's why maybe some ppl don't like this forum site but, here's to tell you if there is more than one type of THREAD on the FORUM don't close it leave it there, because people would rather look at a variety of what people have to say on different subjects..So just leave it.

Hyuck Hyuck that's all folks!!

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! mad stick out tongue

IceJaw
erm

Those who dont like this forum can leave if they dont like it

General Kaliero
Multiple threads on the same topic unnecessarily clutter the forum, and make it difficult to find a particular bit of info on something if twenty different threads are all about the same thing.

Anything worth being kept is merged into the original thread on that topic, thank you. That's simply the best way to handle it.

IceJaw
I fail to see why this thread should be kept alive erm

MadMel
agreed..therefore, im reporting..

SaTsuJiN
variety can come in a single package.

MadMel
*waits for lana*

IceJaw
Originally posted by MadMel
agreed..therefore, im reporting..
Done that
Originally posted by MadMel
*waits for lana*
Done that too

Lana
Originally posted by SanctuarySephir
BIG A** STATEMENT TO ALL THOSE READING THIS!! Here's the thing, I'm posting this to tell that who cares if there is a page already on the FORUM about a certain subject...That's why maybe some ppl don't like this forum site but, here's to tell you if there is more than one type of THREAD on the FORUM don't close it leave it there, because people would rather look at a variety of what people have to say on different subjects..So just leave it.

Hyuck Hyuck that's all folks!!

eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! eek! mad stick out tongue

How about....no?

There is no need for more than one thread about a subject. Why do you need a new thread to state your opinion? You don't. It just unnecessarily clutters up the forum.

Closed, as this thread is pointless.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.