All Of The Celestials v.s. The Entire GL Corps

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

galan7777777
nuff said.......

who wins?

UniOmni
I gotta go with the Celestials. IIRC, they have an entire galaxy or universe as their own.

galan7777777
Originally posted by UniOmni
I gotta go with the Celestials. IIRC, they have an entire galaxy or universe as their own. yes, but think of the power within the entire GL corps

UniOmni
GL has some gems, but i don't see the no named ones as that formidable altogether. Cosmic ninjas for the large part at times.

Thanos_THOTU
This thread have been made: by me...
Use search.

galan7777777
i looked, and i didnt see anything..... but who do u think wins?

Thanos_THOTU
A Green lantern isn't powerful overall, while the celectial's are the childrens of Eternity, and each one usually more powerfull than Galactus.
So take about 13 well-feed Galactus against the GL corps and see what happends.

Oh, and GL corps was messed up when they attacked Apokalips.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Thanos_THOTU
A Green lantern isn't powerful overall, while the celectial's are the childrens of Eternity, and each one usually more powerfull than Galactus.
So take about 13 well-feed Galactus against the GL corps and see what happends.

Oh, and GL corps was messed up when they attacked Apokalips. the entire gl corps to me would include even the watchers, i dont think it would be as one sided as u think

I watch Pokemon

Oh, and GL corps was messed up when they attacked Apokalips.

And got owned by SBP. sad

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
And got owned by SBP. sad
Even worse...

juggernaut66666
If they can come up with Parallax or Ion they can win

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
If they can come up with Parallax or Ion they can win
Well, they don't have prep. and it's GL corps vs the Celestial's.
If he wanted Ion or parallax to fight them than he would have typed so.

galan7777777
i was thinking Ion should be somewhere in the mix, is he not part of the GLC?

Thanos_THOTU
It's like one of those annoying battles like:
Spectre vs Beyonder.
First quote: Pre-retcon Beyonder would mop the floor with him.

If it don't say Pre-retcon ot anything else it's the current

juggernaut66666
Ion and Parallax both have the power of the Central battery which is the power source of all the green lanterns ans Guardians

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by galan7777777
i was thinking Ion should be somewhere in the mix, is not not part of the GLC?

Ion would smoke them. smokin'

galan7777777
Ion and Parallax both have the power of the Central battery which is the power source of all the green lanterns ans Guardians yes i understand this, and ion would be classified as part of the GLC correct?

juggernaut66666
if we go by feats Parallax kills them 10/10 since he is multiversal he was erasing time and universes like they were nothing

Thanos_THOTU
Ion and Parallax both have the power of the Central battery which is the power source of all the green lanterns ans Guardians
Yes but the corps loss to Darkseid and Apokalips, and appearently to Superbot Prime...

juggernaut66666
yes i understand this, and ion would be classified as part of the GLC correct?
Well yeah
if we go by feats Parallax kills them 10/10 since he is multiversal he was erasing time and universes like they were nothing

juggernaut66666
Yes but the corps loss to Darkseid and Apokalips, and appearently to Superbot Prime...
The Corps lost to ds and sbp???? Nope they might lost a few gl's but the corps has thousands of gl's

galan7777777
Yes but the corps loss to Darkseid and Apokalips, and appearently to Superbot Prime... SB prime was in a league of his own and he didnt beat the entire glc

juggernaut66666
SB prime was in a league of his own and he didnt beat the entire glc
SBP has never beaten the corps maybe a few members the corps has thousands of GL'S

galan7777777
SBP has never beaten the corps maybe a few members the corps has thousands of GL'S exactly that is what im saying

I watch Pokemon
SB prime was in a league of his own

Seems Hal is saying that Superboy-Prime killed 32 Lanterns when the corps confronted some of them.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1259/scan00370vuxs6.th.jpg

galan7777777
Originally posted by I watch Pokemon
Seems Hal is saying that Superboy-Prime killed 32 Lanterns when the corps confronted some of them.

http://img152.imageshack.us/img152/1259/scan00370vuxs6.th.jpg but someone stated that SBP killed the entire corps which is 1000's of beings

I watch Pokemon

galan7777777

I watch Pokemon

galan7777777

juggernaut66666
Current Ion is a member of the cops and he is more stronger than the original

galan7777777
Current Ion is a member of the cops and he is more stronger than the original really? i thought classic ion was stronger

juggernaut66666
Nope Like the guardians said current is stronger check the respect thread

I watch Pokemon
yes but if im not mistaken there are numerous celestials, each one as strong if not stronger then galactus......it would be a very hard battle There are like 20 of them, and if the Corps is without Ion they'd probably go down hard.

Current Ion is a member of the cops and he is more stronger than the original

If Ion is in this battle then GL corps wins 10/10.

Ext@nt
Ion and Parallax could obliterate them alone.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Ion and Parallax could obliterate them alone. parallax isnt in this....... it is just the GLC parallax didnt exactly possess only GL powers

juggernaut66666
parallax isnt in this....... it is just the GLC parallax didnt exactly possess only GL powers
Parallax (Hal Jordan ) had the power of the Central battery not more i think

galan7777777
Parallax (Hal Jordan ) had the power of the Central battery not more i think but he was possessed, hence i dont think he can be counted

Ext@nt
Yeah I think if your saying the entire GL Corps, then its basically the same as Parallax.

juggernaut66666
Yeah I think if your saying the entire GL Corps, then its basically the same as Parallax.
Parallax was a demon who got imprissoned by the Guardians into the Central battery later he infected Hal Jordan so I don't think he is a part of the corps
but he was possessed, hence i dont think he can be counted
Yeah that is true

galan7777777
Yeah I think if your saying the entire GL Corps, then its basically the same as Parallax. parallax is a demon, not really anything more then that

juggernaut66666
parallax is a demon, not really anything more then that
Yeah who possesed Hal Jordan

galan7777777
Yeah who possesed Hal Jordan yes, and hal alone would be part of this battle, but parallax (the demon which possessed him) cant be counted as it was not part of the GLC

Ext@nt
I still think the combined power of the power battery and Ion would be enough.

juggernaut66666
Current Ion has also has acces to the Starheart (Power source of Alan Scott(Powerfull magic gathered by the Guardians)

galan7777777
I still think the combined power of the power battery and Ion would be enough. thats very questionable

Validus
The Corps are getting killed here.

galan7777777
Originally posted by Validus
The Corps are getting killed here. even with the 1000's of GL's

Validus
even with the 1000's of GL's
Yeah.

Nobody even knows how many Celestials there are but like Uni said on Page 1, there was once a hint to being an entire galaxy of them.

juggernaut66666
Yeah.

Nobody even knows how many Celestials there are but like Uni said on Page 1, there was once a hint to being an entire galaxy of them.
How about Current Ion he is a member and he is stronger than the original

Ext@nt
Okay another way of saying it is, If Ion absorbed the Power Battery he would wreck Galactus.

Validus
How about Current Ion he is a member and he is tronger than the original
Stated but yet to be proven. Logically it's impossible for him to be more powerful.

juggernaut66666
Stated but yet to be proven. Logically it's impossible for him to be more powerful.
Yeah Logically it is impossible cause he received the power that he gave to Jade when he was Ion so in that case jade had to be stronger than the original Ion but logical thing doesn't really matter in comics

Skeets
How cute...herbhappy

galan7777777
Okay another way of saying it is, If Ion absorbed the Power Battery he would wreck Galactus. ok, but the celestials are just as powerful, if not more so then galactus

Validus
Yeah Logically it is impossible cause he received the power that he gave to Jade when he was Ion so in that case jade had to be stronger than the original Ion but logical thing doesn't really matter in comics
Nothing to do with Jade. Jade just gave him access to the Starheart combined with his own access to the Central Battery. Thing is the original Ion had the power of the battery all to himself. This time he shares it with 7,199 other people. Now if all the other GL's gave Kyle their power, which is possible, he'd be easily more powerful.

juggernaut66666
Nothing to do with Jade. Jade just gave him access to the Starheart combined with his own access to the Central Battery. Thing is the original Ion had the power of the battery all to himself. This time he shares it with 7,199 other people. Now if all the other GL's gave Kyle their power, which is possible, he'd be easily more powerful.
in thnaggar war the guardians said that he received the power from Jade that he once has given to her

galan7777777
in thnaggar war the guardians said that he received the power from Jade that he once has given to her this is what i thought as well

Darth_Erebus
A, and each one usually more powerfull than Galactus.

no

roughrider
The Celestials win. They can throw around planets like marbles if they want to.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by roughrider
The Celestials win. They can throw around planets like marbles if they want to.
yeah and Ion can rewrite the universe if he wants to

Mr Master
There's an enitre Race of Celestials,
http://img157.imageshack.us/img157/2760/celestialuniversepr5.th.jpg
Housed in their own Universe

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Mr Master
There's an enitre Race of Celestials,
Housed in their own Universe
And?

galan7777777
even with an entire race of celestials it would be a good fight between the thousands of GL's (inc.-ion)

juggernaut66666
If current Ion is as strong as he has been stated he could own the celestials since he is stronger than Parallax

Mr Master
And?

And well lets see,

Each Celestial represents a Galaxy
http://img167.imageshack.us/img167/7853/celestialbornzb2.th.jpg

And this Universe is "FULL of Celestials"

The entire race of Asgardians attack Arishem
http://img178.imageshack.us/img178/8061/celestial10we2.th.jpg
"It's the Asgardians"

The entire race of Asgardians is eliminated before even reaching Arishem
http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/600/celestial11mw2.th.jpg

galan7777777
If current Ion is as strong as he has been stated he could own the celestials since he is stronger than Parallax alone, i doubt it....but with the other GL's, its possible

juggernaut66666
And well lets see,

And this Universe is "FULL of Celestial"

"It's the Asgardians"

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/600/celestial11mw2.th.jpg
Ion>Parallax>Celestials

galan7777777
And well lets see,

And this Universe is "FULL of Celestials"

"It's the Asgardians"

http://img170.imageshack.us/img170/600/celestial11mw2.th.jpg nice scans! but the gl's would probably go about their attack a little differently then the asgardians

Mr Master
but the gl's would probably go about their attack a little differently then the asgardians

I'm sure Odin, Thor and company are buffons who have no idea of the arts of War.

Yes I know Odin has been in Wars for 1000s of years, but who cares.

Rols
Celestials wins this.. It'd be a massacre..

galan7777777
I'm sure Odin, Thor and company are buffons who have no idea of the arts of War.

Yes I know Odin has been in Wars for 1000s of years, but who cares. i never said they didnt have experience, but for the most part its H2H experience, which is not quite the level of cosmic battleing experience......their strategy may have been the reason for their downfall

juggernaut66666
alone, i doubt it....but with the other GL's, its possible
Parallax was multiversal he earasad universes and times like it was nothing so he could take out a celestial race and since Ion was stated stronger he could also

galan7777777
Parallax was multiversal he earasad universes and times like it was nothing so he could take out a celestial race yes but parallx shouldnt really be counted as a GL........Hal can be counted, but how can ucount a demon as a GL? u know what i mean?

Rols
But Parrallax is not a member of GL corps...

juggernaut66666
yes but parallx shouldnt really be counted as a GL........Hal can be counted, but how can ucount a demon as a GL? u know what i mean?
Ion is stronger than Parallax wink

galan7777777
Ion is stronger than Parallax wink Exactly! ion combined with all of the other GLC members could make this a very close fight rcool

Rols
Yet current Ion havent displayed any feat on panel making him above his classic self or Parralax. Still a curbstomp..

draxx_tOfU
The Corps are getting killed here.

agreed...

franklin richards as a kid is a reality warper...

franklin richards when he reaches full potential = a celestial...

imagine a galaxy, ok, or just even a planet filled with full potential franklin richards...

its a slaughter...

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Rols
Yet current Ion havent displayed any feat on panel making him above his classic self or Parralax. Still a curbstomp..
The guardians alrady said that he is stronger than the original Ion
http://img177.imageshack.us/img177/8912/31qc1.th.jpg

Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
agreed...

franklin richards as a kid is a reality warper...

franklin richards when he reaches full potential = a celestial...

imagine a galaxy, ok, or just even a planet filled with full potential franklin richards...

its a slaughter...
no It is not since parallax could beat them and Ion is above parallax

galan7777777

no It is not since parallax could beat them and Ion is above parallax agreed, it will not be a "slaughter" on any teams part

the Darkone
Celestails wins, Exitar, Arishem, One Above All etc too much for the GL memebers. Celestail are a race numbers in thousands or millions to 1,000 or 3,000 Gl members do the math. The Godstalker will f**k GL himself, to much power and tech.

Rols
Ahhm.... Where does it say, current is far greater in power than his old one... Its just says its diffinetly a catalyst for greater change in that Universe.. Old ones possess far reaching reality control on multiversal level..

juggernaut66666
Ahhm.... Where does it say, current is far greater in power than his old one... Its just says its diffinetly a catalyst for greater change in that Universe.. Old ones possess far reaching reality control on multiversal level..
Man can't you read????

Rols
Im reading it... but i dont see it dough. Unless your reading something i couldnt fully understand..

galan7777777
Im reading it... but i dont see it dough. Unless your reading something i couldnt fully understand.. u have to read it somewhat in depth, but the general message is there

Sixth_Winged

no It is not since parallax could beat them and Ion is above parallax

Uhmm...where did say anything like that?

Sixth_Winged
u have to read it somewhat in depth, but the general message is there

If you analyzed it, it's basically split to 4 parts.

1) Guardians saying the starheart's power is somehow affected by jade
2) Guardians say Rayner held power no Gl has ever held before
3) Guardians say Rayner held that kind of power before
4) Guardians say they have to monitor him carefully.

So how is it close to what he says?

galan7777777
Originally posted by Sixth_Winged
If you analyzed it, it's basically split to 4 parts.

1) Guardians saying the starheart's power is somehow affected by jade
2) Guardians say Rayner held power no Gl has ever held before
3) Guardians say Rayner held that kind of power before
4) Guardians say they have to monitor him carefully.

So how is it close to what he says? a guardian says "such power within a single being? power unlike that wielded by any GL? is such an experiment wise at this time?" what would u make of that quote? i didnt originally post that scan but i did gather from it that ion's power was as great if not greater then his former incarnation

Sixth_Winged
Uhmmm huh ...i already pointed out that in my post

Has anyone else wielded the power of both the starheart and the gl power source before working in conjunction? or received the power of the entire oan battery(only hal as parallas came close)? They're only saying what is literally true but that doesn't have any other deeper meaning than that no matter how much you try to dissect those comments. Unless they say 'at the moment, his power is greater than that of any former powers he held before.' or something to that effect.

And if that still doesn't help to cement the fact the guardians don't mean such, what would you make of the quote "once before, rayner held such power, he used it well"

juggernaut66666
Parallax had the power of the central battery original Ion was the battery current has both the batteries and the starhearts powers

Sixth_Winged
Parallax had the power of the central battery original Ion was the battery current has both the batteries and the starhearts powers

Uhmm..he's not getting the entire batteries output if you're even trying to imply that. Otherwise, there would be literally no GL corps. He's only wielding his normal GL power + Starheart as powersource.

And before anyone else say, parallax(at his highest in ET) and ion(classic) in the same thing, i would E-pimpsmack him. Unless of course there's 2 batteries existing at the same time along with the match having 7200 powerless gl corps.

juggernaut66666
Uhmm..he's not getting the entire batteries output if you're even trying to imply that. Otherwise, there would be literally no GL corps. He's only wielding his normal GL power + Starheart as powersource.
No he doesn't The central battery is infinite powersource and that is a part of him

Sixth_Winged
No he doesn't The central battery is infinite powersource and that is a part of him

And let's see, did the match specify if someone was getting the entire powersource loaded into him. Unless specified, we're using the current versions of both sides. Meaning 7200 gl corps empowered by the central battery, ION's current affiliations with Gl not even known if considered a part of the gl corps, a few guardians, that's it.

juggernaut66666
All of the the gl and guardian energy comes from the central battery but non of them has acces to it only Ion so he can easily use the power of the other gl's and guardians

galan7777777
And let's see, did the match specify if someone was getting the entire powersource loaded into him. Unless specified, we're using the current versions of both sides. Meaning 7200 gl corps empowered by the central battery, ION's current affiliations with Gl not even known if considered a part of the gl corps, a few guardians, that's it. current ion and the guardians are considered as part of the "ENTIRE GL Corps"

Sixth_Winged
All of the the gl and guardian energy comes from the central battery but non of them has acces to it only Ion so he can easily use the power of the other gl's and guardians

Once again from the top

-That's classic ion.......which isn't here. Existed at the time, there were no corps, all dead save a few humans.
-Ion and Parallax isn't here if you even again try to brought him up.
-Cause the default board rules says so.

And just god's sakes, did anyone of the corps even brought the central power battery with them. Am i missing something? or did the match suddenly took place in OA or that the gl's are carrying it now as a portable device.

Sixth_Winged
current ion and the watchers are considered as part of the "ENTIRE GL Corps"

When did DCU have watchers?

I haven't followed up my Ion issues so i really don't know what to make of that, but even so, this isn't classic Ion who has access to the entire OAN battery source.

BTW, did ION recently started getting assigned to a sector of the universe ala gl in the current issues?

galan7777777
current ion and the guardians are considered as part of the "ENTIRE GL Corps" sory i get the guardians confused sometimes, but anyway.......the guardians/and ion are part of the entire corps

Sixth_Winged
Ah...watchers it is

Yeah, but's thats a given and i don't see anyone denying their affiliations.

I'm questioning Ion's affiliation because last time i read, he hasn't had his usual task as GL of getting assigned to a sector. But then again, i dropped the book already.

galan7777777
Ah...watchers it is

Yeah, but's thats a given and i don't see anyone denying their affiliations.

I'm questioning Ion's affiliation because last time i read, he hasn't had his usual task as GL of getting assigned to a sector. But then again, i dropped the book already. i havent followed the last few ion books, but unless they basically say to him "your ass is outta the GL's" then he is technically still a member correct?

invisiblewoman
i would think so!

Sixth_Winged
Well then, i'm sold. Sure he could be here, but i doubt it very much it'd do a great deal against a dimension full of the celestial race.

Each one can practically endanger an entire universe as apparent in heroes reborn, when Ashema tried to force Franklin to choose between what to destroy 616 or his hr- universe and if he declined, she'd be the one to do it.

galan7777777
Well then, i'm sold. Sure he could be here, but i doubt it very much it'd do a great deal against a dimension full of the celestial race. yeah, i dont know that it would be enough, but ion would definatley give the GL's a better chance

juggernaut66666
Well then, i'm sold. Sure he could be here, but i doubt it very much it'd do a great deal against a dimension full of the celestial race.

Each one can practically endanger an entire universe as apparent in heroes reborn, when Ashema tried to force Franklin to choose between what to destroy 616 or his hr- universe and if he declined, she'd be the one to do it.
parallax could wipe them out parallax<or=Ion

galan7777777
parallax could wipe them out parallax<or=Ion ion is more powerful then parallax

Sixth_Winged
parallax could wipe them out parallax<or=Ion

parallax is a yellow fear monster residing in the battery. So he's not a Gl member at all

The other parallax version is a corrupted hal jordan of the monster stated above. Current version is just a normal Gl hal which the default rules are using. He wasn't a green lantern at all as he was seen as a traitor/enemy/target by corps the not to mention the fact that the thread states the entire gl corps. Putting ET parallax would leaved room for only one ring in the past. I don't see point of putting parallax here with 7200 powerless gl.

Seriously, what is up with this parallax bullshit even being mentioned here?

galan7777777
parallax is a yellow fear monster residing in the battery. So he's not a Gl member at all

The other parallax is hal jordan. Current version is just a normal Gl hal. He wasn't a green lantern at all as he was seen as a traitor/enemy/target by the not to mention the fact that the thread states the entire gl corps. Putting ET parallax would leaved room for only one ring in the past.

Seriously, what is up with this parallax bullshit even being mentioned here? yeah i already explained that as well, hal can certainly be counted as a GL member, but parallax itself is nothing but a demon and cannot be counted as a GL

juggernaut66666

The other parallax version is a corrupted hal jordan of the monster stated above. Current version is just a normal Gl hal which the default rules are using. He wasn't a green lantern at all as he was seen as a traitor/enemy/target by corps the not to mention the fact that the thread states the entire gl corps. Putting ET parallax would leaved room for only one ring in the past. I don't see point of putting parallax here with 7200 powerless gl.

Seriously, what is up with this parallax bullshit even being mentioned here?
iwas just comparing parallax to Ion

Sixth_Winged
If parallax is counted, we can also count hal jordan spectre too, i always say. Afterall, it's the same person laughing out loud

just kidding.

juggernaut66666
If parallax is counted, we can also count hal jordan spectre too, i always say. Afterall, it's the same person laughing out loud

just kidding.
What is the problem with you understanding???? I said Ion is above parallax and Ion is in the battle and since he is above parallax and has the same powersource he is also multiversal so he can wipe them out

Sixth_Winged
iwas just comparing parallax to Ion

Well then it's ok i guess, but the difference is pretty easy to acknowledge. Hal lacked one ring's power as Parallax, Ion(classic) got the whole package but existed when there wasn't any corps(have to sacrifice the power to revive them). I don't really see though how both could be place here with the exception of Ion(current).

Sides, why would they need him. They got mogo, the real mastermind of IC.

Mogo: "i wish i could've done something to help you hal"

Hal: Like what? doing nothing while my friend was fighting our enemy literally on your face.

Mogo: so sue me.

Sixth_Winged
What is the problem with you understanding???? I said Ion is above parallax and Ion is in the battle and since he is above parallax and has the same powersource he is also multiversal so he can wipe them out ]

Uhmm...that post was a joke. Wtf

the Darkone
One Celestail is over kill, the whoel race will crumbstomp GL corp into sh**.

draxx_tOfU
even if you include ion and parallax...

its still a slaughter...

even all of the earths respective pantheons/skyfathers were no match against the celestial 4th host...

i know, glc w/ ion and parallax >> earths pantheons...

but they're not dealing with just the 4th host, its ALL of them...

so celestials 10/10

aliveinboston
Originally posted by draxx_tOfU
even if you include ion and parallax...

its still a slaughter...

even all of the earths respective pantheons/skyfathers were no match against the celestial 4th host...

i know, glc w/ ion and parallax >> earths pantheons...

but they're not dealing with just the 4th host, its ALL of them...

so celestials 10/10

idiotic thread.

galan7777777
Originally posted by aliveinboston
idiotic thread. keep your oppinions to yourself please

Rols
Franklin supposedly potential is Celestial level. So Consider his feat so far, Its only natural to assume that most/all Celestial possessing similar Power. So even w/ Ion, Celestial would still own GL's corps 10/10..

juggernaut66666
Just to tell you Ion is way above Franklin Richards he would beat him any time of the day 10/10 Ion's power level is multiversal just like Parallax and Parallax could easily wipe out all the celestials since Ion is stronger than he could also do that

trolly_crouchjr
The Celestials grant themselves with superspeed...then they grant themsevles unlimited stength they then stat running around and punching the GLs ....the GL can only use their ring at the speed of thought.

juggernaut66666
Do you have any idea of who is Ion ?
Just to tell you Ion is way above Franklin Richards he would beat him any time of the day 10/10 Ion's power level is multiversal just like Parallax and Parallax could easily wipe out all the celestials since Ion is stronger than he could also do that

trolly_crouchjr
Forget Ion for abit...they take out the GLC first

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by trolly_crouchjr
Forget Ion for abit...they take out the GLC first
Ion won't allow them to do it

trolly_crouchjr
Wel...some celestials are above big g and we dont know how many of them there are and they fight could either way

juggernaut66666
Okay a Parallax feat He was fighting the spectre (spectre is on living tribunal level living tribunal>>eternity>galactus) while he was creating a universe and he was also fighting a lot of heroes and Ion is stronger then Parallax

trolly_crouchjr
was Parallax a enemy of the GLC or ally?

juggernaut66666
he was an enemy but Ion is stronger than Parallax

trolly_crouchjr
If he was an enemy then its just Ion and the GLC...but since we dont know how many celestials are above big g i duno who wins...

juggernaut66666
If he was an enemy then its just Ion and the GLC...but since we dont know how many celestials are above big g i duno who wins...
Ion>Parallax>celestials

trolly_crouchjr
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/arnie.htm

juggernaut66666
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/arnie.htm
laughing

trolly_crouchjr
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/backstreet.htm/
haha

juggernaut66666
http://www.funnyjunk.com/pages/backstreet.htm/
haha
sick

trolly_crouchjr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-tbJ4HavnKE i like this

juggernaut66666
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyis6k-W_j4 this is better

trolly_crouchjr
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyis6k-W_j4 this is better haha

galan7777777
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hyis6k-W_j4 this is better laughing

galan7777777
Originally posted by the Darkone
Celestails wins, Exitar, Arishem, One Above All etc too much for the GL memebers. Celestail are a race numbers in thousands or millions to 1,000 or 3,000 Gl members do the math. The Godstalker will f**k GL himself, to much power and tech. only between 1000-3000 GL members, where did u come up with those numbers? there are actually 7200 GL members, and think about the fact that thats including Ion and the Guardians.....the GL's would do better then u think

Rols
Well Lets see Franklin was able to make his own Universe w/ the abstract the likes of Galactus, Watcher and so on.. And if he is able to make a Universe wouldnt that make him a multiversal in power.. And a Celestial was also capable of supporting a Universe (even dough she gave up her freedom in order for that Universe to Strive inside her), also on that same issue they were capable of destroying a Universes, would'nt that make them capable of multiversal feat? Being able to destroy Universes.. So bearing that in mind there is a Universe that is full of Celestials each possessing those kind of power.. Classic Ion is very Powerfull but against all those Celestial, I dont know..

galan7777777
Well Lets see Franklin was able to make his own Universe w/ the abstract the likes of Galactus, Watcher and so on.. And if he is able to make a Universe wouldnt that make him a multiversal in power.. And a Celestial was also capable of supporting a Universe (even dough she gave up her freedom in order for that Universe to Strive inside her), also on that same issue they were capable of destroying a Universes, would'nt that make them capable of multiversal feat? Being able to destroy Universes.. So bearing that in mind there is a Universe that is full of Celestials each possessing those kind of power.. Classic Ion is very Powerfull but against all those Celestial, I dont know.. no, if he could make a UNIverse then his powers are universal, not multiversal.......a multiversal power is one which affects the entire multiverse, a universal power is one which only affects single universes

Rols
So if a Celestial can destroy more than one Universe, his still considered a Universal even dough he can affect a few Universe:?.. And if franklin can make a Universe and then make another one would he still be considered Universal cause hes already made 2 Universe now and can affect both of them? Just an example.. I just want to know the line between Multiversal and Universal in power..

galan7777777
So if a Celestial can destroy more than one Universe, his still considered a Universal even dough he can affect a few Universe:?.. And if franklin can make a Universe and then make another one would he still be considered Universal cause hes already made 2 Universe now and can affect both of them? Just an example.. I just want to know the line between Multiversal and Universal in power.. no, to be a multiversal power, your power needs to "be felt" throughout the entire multiverse (i.e. the Living tribunal is multiversal because he exists in all of the universes that make up the multiverse, and he can judge anything he needs to, death, eternity, infinity, The UN, and the IG are multiversal as well) beings/items like that are multiversal, but the ability to create or destroy a single universe dosent make u multiversal

rotiart
I don't see how the hell anyone thinks current Ion is as powerful as classic. Besides a few statements by the guardians which "could" equate him to being as powerful (not more so) as classic, he hasn't really done anything. No multirepresentation. No stoppage of time, or warping of space. So far its a bunch of guys, who said that the power of classic was put into jade, it was mutated, and then put back into Kyle.

As for the statements.
The power that Rayner gave to Alan Scott's daughter has been returned to him.
But subtly changed, transmuted by her spirit while it dwelt within her.
The mutated power is now the catalyst for greater change. And Rayner is out crucible.
The first of a new breed. The next step in the evolution of our cause.
But such power within a single being? Power unlike that wielded by any lantern? Is such an experiment wise at this time?
Once before Rayner held such power. He used it well.
Indeed. Moreover, this time, we are here to monitor him.
And this time, as before, we have no choice.
Not if our great purpose is to be fulfilled.

The only thing I got from that is that the power of Ion has been changed.

The guardians were questioning the facts that a lantern had a type of power different than the ones granted them. They acknowledge that Rayner had a different power type before, and that he used it well. They neither dismiss nor acknowledge Hal Jordan's usage of the same power. They even mention him as the next in a new breed. lanterns/starhearst.s..

Rols
Co-sign.. Ive been looking at that scan and all ive got is "Once before Rayner held such power. He used it well." but does not say anything about him being more powerfull than classic..

I do get that Multiversal and Universal now dough.. Thanks..

galan7777777
Co-sign.. Ive been looking at that scan and all ive got is "Once before Rayner held such power. He used it well." but does not say anything about him being more powerfull than classic..

I do get that Multiversal and Universal now dough.. Thanks.. yeah, all that u can really get out of that scan is that current ion "might" be as powerful as classic ion, but that is debatable......... and im glad i could help u Rols

darthgoober
All I got from that scan was that he was more powerful than any other current GL(they didn't say any Lantern EVER). And it's not the fist time he's had more power than any of the other Lanterns, but I have read the whole issue, so I admit that I could be wrong.

Juntai
I believe, without digging out my issues, they also said Kyle has more power now than even he could ever dream of.
Why would this be said about a guy who was ION before?

galan7777777
heres the scan again, make of it what you will:
http://img177.imageshack.us/my.php?image=31qc1.jpg

rotiart
Originally posted by Juntai
I believe, without digging out my issues, they also said Kyle has more power now than even he could ever dream of.
Why would this be said about a guy who was ION before?

If they have, it doesn't appear in that scan. :/ And i'm not saying who wins or loses. just that kyle so far, hasn't proven himself. He's a lot like sentry in a way. So much talk... no proof yet.

galan7777777
Originally posted by rotiart
If they have, it doesn't appear in that scan. :/ And i'm not saying who wins or loses. just that kyle so far, hasn't proven himself. He's a lot like sentry in a way. So much talk... no proof yet. agreed

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>