Six Degrees

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

crickey77
Anyone seen the previews? I think it looks really good.

InnerRise
Reminds me of "Crash".

is it comprehensible.....

crickey77
Crash? How? I have not seen that.

I really like the concept behind the show -- I mean have you ever wondered if someone you bumped into this morning is someone you might be good friends wiht one day or work with?? Crazy to think about but you know what...you will never know.

Love the cast too...

InnerRise
I find it similar to crash b/c Crash was about a group of People in either New York, L.A., or New Jersey. Can't remember.

And they were saying how some people want contact with other people so much sometimes that they'll bump into each other just to feel something. Something along those lines was stated. And these random people were all connected in some way without being directly so. And they didn't even realize it at first and some never did realize it.

So that's why this seems similar to the Academy Award Winning Movie "Crash".

And no I doubt anyone I bump into today will be my friend some other day because I simply don't make friends.

They don't exist.

crickey77
Awww, thanks. I will have to check this movie out.

Well i think this show is going to be good and i like the concept behind the show -- yes, you might not believe in this but I guess we will never know. Looking foward to Thursday -- will be on the couch for two solid hours with my phone off: Greys and then this.

InnerRise
I didn't realize it was this Thursday. I knew it was right around the corner though.

forumcrew
crash was LA and it was an amazing movie.. paul haggis is great. This is from JJ so im pretty excited to give it a try.

crickey77
yeah it is now only two more day smile And yes, I have faith it will be good since it is done by JJ Abrams -- love his stuff

crickey77
So did anyone watch? I thought it was it really good -- thoughts?

InnerRise
I was only the computer while taking glances at it, so I pretty much got nothing from it.

crickey77
really? did you watch it again last week? I thought this past week was better -- anyone else?

I really want to know what Hope Davis was hiding -- did yall catch that last week? She was on the phone and she said to not come by there anymore -- what was that all about?

InnerRise
Sadly, I was on the computer again. I have a problem with that.

But I did have the channel turned to the show though.

crickey77
Well you should watch it next time -- I am really enjoying it. It is not too late to catch up because you can watch it on ABC.com. Watch the first one and then see what you think.

Marth18
i need to watch it, if it was on i missed it, but yea producer of lost......how they have everyone in Lost "SORT OF CONNECTED" they have this thing on entrainment weekly that summerizes some what the "6 degrees" of a certain character and how they are all connected....so this show should be good also

crickey77
yeah it is a great show. My roommates and I LOVE it -- here is the link to watch it online. Watch all three before Thursday to catch up smile

ABC.com

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.