Full Potential AnakinDarth Nihlus Darth Scion and Marka Ragnos VS LotF Luke Skywalker

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth Sexiest
The location is a wide open feild located on the planet Ossus.

All opponants have lightsabers, and all use the Force.

Who will win?

Master_Starbuck
Holy crap?

Hmm, I think the other guys would possibly hold Luke down and rape him brutally.
Could be wrong though.

Master_Starbuck
Hey, anyone have a hyperlink for a site that shows the Knights of the Old Republic comics? I can't find one.

Master_Starbuck
I have to say, honestly, I don't think anyone can figure this out.
It's too direct.

Jen'ari
I love it how users make a thread, receive no replies and then reply themselves with one of their socks.

Master_Starbuck
Originally posted by Jen'ari
I love it how users make a thread, receive no replies and then reply themselves with one of their socks.

What did I say about you being smart-mouthed? Watch your manners kid.

Btw, hate to sound like a noob, but I just recently started hearing that word, whats it stand for?

darthsith19
Lol, sock. Anways, Anakin alone = Luke so him plus everyone else on his side > Luke.

Lightsnake
Yeah, it'd be one guy Luke's equal with eveyone else...Luke might finish off a few opponents, but he likely wouldn't walk out

Darth Sexiest
K, This thread is closed.

Time for a more plausible and challenging fight. wink

Jen'ari
Originally posted by Master_Starbuck
What did I say about you being smart-mouthed? Watch your manners kid.

Key word = 'love'. How was I being bad mouthed.

Quinlan_Vos
Luke would get wtf pwned. Ragnos is incredible, Nihilus is holy crap powerful, Darth Sion is invincible, and FP Anakin would be wtf uper. Now Luke is holy shit, crap, sun of a gun, damn, incredibly, uber poweful. However, his opponents are way too much for him.

Darth Volter
i totally agree with quinlan. they would totally kick luke's ass to hell

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Volter
i totally agree with quinlan. they would totally kick luke's ass to hell

LOL...these replies are causing my sides to split in RL...

Borbarad
Originally posted by Darth Sexiest
LOL...these replies are causing my sides to split in RL...

Would be considerably more funny if they would split your head...

Darth Volter
actually i thought that since the beginning... i mean luke is powerful yeah, but its an exaggeration to put him against all those powerful Force users... i even think anakin would be alone more than a match for luke

Lightsnake
Actually, FP Anakin would be exactly a match for Luke...

Advent
Originally posted by Lightsnake
Actually, FP Anakin would be exactly a match for Luke...

And of course, the proof is where? If I'm reading the same issue of Rolling Stones, Lucas says that Luke could become what Anakin should've become, which obviously is the most powerful being in all of Star Wars. How does that exactly mean he has the same potential? Unless you show a difference, I don't see how exactly you can say that.

Not saying Lucas never said they have the same potential, however, I've yet to see the actual quote.

Darth Sexy
I'm still waiting on the quote too but honestly it makes sense if Lucas says Luke represented a full potential Anakin. He didn't say either one would have been more powerful than the other, he just said all that, which makes me believe they had the same potential.

Advent
You can interpret the quote Lucas gave differently. My way of looking at it, and Lightsnake's and yours'. Unless there's an official quote that says they are equal, I just won't accept anyone could be better than my sexy lexy Anakin.

Darth Sexy
You're obviously attracted to bad acting.

ESB Vader
Originally posted by Advent
You can interpret the quote Lucas gave differently. My way of looking at it, and Lightsnake's and yours'. Unless there's an official quote that says they are equal, I just won't accept anyone could be better than my sexy lexy Anakin. laughing laughing laughing laughing

evil unsuited full potential anakin vader would be far more aggressive than lotf luke

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by Darth Sexy

LOL! Aww, come on my apprentice. Look, the girl has a point.

Anakin was kind of studly(to thee girlies)and he is pretty bad ass.

Besides, I like the way Hayden acted. Anakin Skywalker was meant to be a tragic figure, not just an inhuman villan.

Hayden portayed Anakin as a sensitive, reflective and emotionally damaged person. This exactly reflects the way some of our great hero's have been in history.

Some guys say Anakin acted girly, but you know what?

Any guy that can can just go through a building and mop the floor with people like he's taking a walk at the park is one formidable son of a gun to me.

So yeah, Advent is completely right. Anakin kicked ass and I agree he would own Luke If he had reached his full potential.

You know, looking back on this post makes me think that mabye setting Luke up with all these guys was overkill...

If ya guys want, you should refer to the other simular thread I made where Luke fights Ragnos, Nihlus and Sion. It makes a 'lil more sense and is much more plausible. big grin

Jen'ari
'You know, looking back on this post makes me think that mabye setting Luke up with all these guys was overkill...'

Noo, you don't say...

superstoner
sion a meatbag marka the library anakin =lukeso...
sion keeps coming back and marka and anakin pool their powers and annhilate luke (accidentally kill sion,but who cares)

Sith Lord Windu
Originally posted by Darth Sexy

uh huh... roll eyes (sarcastic)

superstoner
Luke's going down end of story....
however if he had, say GOD, he would win

Darth Sexiest
Originally posted by superstoner
Luke's going down end of story....
however if he had, say GOD, he would win

LOL! laughing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.