Full powered Tyrant vs Thanos, Darkseid, and Odin

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Depowered Tyrant is above Odin and Thanos one on one. Can the full powered version take all three?

Dinkus Mayhem
Damn, he isn't that powerful is he? I have to admit to not being the most knowledgable about Tyrant, but him and Thanos pretty much stalemated didn't they? Adding Darkseid and Odin would really seem to tip the balance here against Tyrant.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Dinkus Mayhem
Damn, he isn't that powerful is he? I have to admit to not being the most knowledgable about Tyrant, but him and Thanos pretty much stalemated didn't they? Adding Darkseid and Odin would really seem to tip the balance here against Tyrant.

That was depowered Tyrant that barely beat Thanos. Full powered Tyrant is able to stand up to a normal powered Galactus.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
That was depowered Tyrant that barely beat Thanos. Full powered Tyrant is able to stand up to a normal powered Galactus.
no he isn't able to stand up against normal power galactus

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
no he isn't able to stand up against normal power galactus

Full powered Tyrant fought a battle with Galactus that lasted for thousands of years and destroyed entire galaxies. In the end Galactus was victorious but not until Tyrant had severly injured him. I'd say that's being able to stand up to him.

juggernaut66666
No Galactus has beaten tyrant with 1 blast

Darth_Erebus
No Galactus has beaten tyrant with 1 blast

That's the current depowered version of Tyrant.

juggernaut66666
no that was fp tyrant who was at the same size with Galactus

Stupid Rookie
I think Erebus is talking about a battle that was supposed to have happened long ago. I don't think we ever saw it did we Darth Erebus? It was refferenced somewhere.

Thanos didn't even really stalemate Tyrant. But with Odin and Darkseid they woudl beat him. IMO

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Stupid Rookie
I think Erebus is talking about a battle that was supposed to have happened long ago. I don't think we ever saw it did we Darth Erebus? It was refferenced somewhere.

Thanos didn't even really stalemate Tyrant. But with Odin and Darkseid they woudl beat him. IMO

Yes, it was refrenced but in one of the issues of Silver Surfer Tyrant defeated SS, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc and at the end Galactus confronted him but acknowledged Tyrant to be as powerful as he was. so Tyrant had regained his power to near Galactus level.

Rols
Originally posted by Darth_Erebus
Yes, it was refrenced but in one of the issues of Silver Surfer Tyrant defeated SS, Gladiator, Beta Ray Bill, etc and at the end Galactus confronted him but acknowledged Tyrant to be as powerful as he was. so Tyrant had regained his power to near Galactus level.
Galactus was probably referring to the level he is at that time, I mean he does fluctuate quite a bit..

celestialdemon
I'd give this to Tyrant. FP Tyrant is too powerful for these 3 to handle.

Tassadar
Omega effect. Team wins.

Jesse7
Originally posted by Tassadar
Omega effect. Team wins.

smile

bigbran
No Galactus has beaten tyrant with 1 blast No he didn't!
I know your going to post the scans, don't bother.

Tyrant wasn't koed. All that happened is that he got hit, and then Galactus grabbed him by the neck.
Oh ya, and where was Tyrant KOed?

Juntai
Originally posted by bigbran
No he didn't!
I know your going to post the scans, don't bother.

Tyrant wasn't koed. All that happened is that he got hit, and then Galactus grabbed him by the neck.
Oh ya, and where was Tyrant KOed? He didn't say KOed, and what he said and what you described sounded like he beat him to submission with one blast. Unimpressive.

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
He didn't say KOed, and what he said and what you described sounded like he beat him to submission with one blast. Unimpressive. No, it's still impressive.
But the point is, he didn't beat him with one blast.
But the thing also about that battle is that the start was never shown, or was it ever stated that, it was only a "normal Galactus."

Priest
Originally posted by bigbran
No, it's still impressive.
But the point is, he didn't beat him with one blast.
But the thing also about that battle is that the start was never shown, or was it ever stated that, it was only a "normal Galactus."
i agree, i saw those scans, and it was a fight was a flash back, with thanos monitoring it.. most of the fight didn't take place on panel.

Priest
as from my knowledge, galactus was scared to fight tyrant the second time around.. they fought later and galactus couldn't defeat him..tyrant was destroyed via ultimate nullifier.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.