I got a puppy at the weekend.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

amity75
Isn't she great? Her name's Sadie. An 8 week old Labrador.

Captain REX
Puppy! eek!

That will be large. stick out tongue

amity75
Originally posted by Captain REX
Puppy! eek!

That will be large. stick out tongue That's what scares me!

smoker4
Originally posted by amity75

Lol cute, that will be one massive bugger soon

clap
Sexy Sadie
what have you done
You made a fool of everyone

leftneck
Your dog is ugly.

smoker4
Originally posted by leftneck
Your dog is ugly.

Shut up you little shit

leftneck
I bet it came from a puppy mill.

Captain REX
Your dog is ugly.

Your posts are uglier. ermm

I wish I could get a dog. My landlord would throw a *****-fit.

amity75
I bet it came from a puppy mill. Just like your boyfriend.

Vinny Valentine
Cute Dog.

Congrats big grin

Weeping Fairy

eek! such a cute puppy, i have a 2 year old labrador, his name is Rebel, he's huge, but just as cute and loveable big grin

~Da Rev~
Isn't she great? Her name's Sadie. An 8 week old Labrador. droolio i love puppies.

AKGunter
I would smash that f*ckers head in with my boot and masturbate all over its quivering dead body. God damn Im gettin wood just thinking about it.

VivaLosGringos
Humm?

"I got a puppy AT the weekend"

Where is the weekend that you got the dog from? Ive always wanted to see one.

redrider
Originally posted by AKGunter
I would smash that f*ckers head in with my boot and masturbate all over its quivering dead body. God damn Im gettin wood just thinking about it. laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing

Whisper
I would smash that f*ckers head in with my boot and masturbate all over its quivering dead body. God damn Im gettin wood just thinking about it. Die. Now.

Wolflet
I'm surprised the puppy isn't crying over its mother and being taken cared of by a TALL strange human stick out tongue
I want Sadie love

TheKingofKINGS!
I would smash that f*ckers head in with my boot and masturbate all over its quivering dead body. God damn Im gettin wood just thinking about it. Originally posted by VivaLosGringos
Humm?

"I got a puppy AT the weekend"

Where is the weekend that you got the dog from? Ive always wanted to see one. Originally posted by redrider
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing I never knew socks came in pairs of three. erm

Vinny Valentine
I would smash that f*ckers head in with my boot and masturbate all over its quivering dead body. God damn Im gettin wood just thinking about it.

Go Away Val.

Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
I never knew socks came in pairs of three. erm

laughing out loud

smoker4

What a sad excuse for a person, i bet you're some fat little kid giggling away behind your pc, what a brave guy you are, you're parents need to give you a slap and sever your internet connection for life

redrider
I never knew socks came in pairs of three. erm

If you had any sesnse, you'd notice that the 1st two posts were the same, try again, Nancy

amity75
Originally posted by redrider
laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing laughing Come back when you get pubes.

redrider
Come back when you get pubes.

Pull them out of your teeth first.

TheKingofKINGS!
If you had any sesnse, you'd notice that the 1st two posts were the same, try again, Nancy If you had any sense, you wouldn't pick a fight with anyone on this board, becauase all of us clearly have more intellect than you.

Barking Spider
You kids squabbling in here again. Don't make me pull this thread over

redrider
If you had any sense, you wouldn't pick a fight with anyone on this board, becauase all of us clearly have more intellect than you. This has got to be your funniest post yet.

Comedy Gold, I tell ya!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing

TheKingofKINGS!
This has got to be your funniest post yet.

Comedy Gold, I tell ya!! laughing out loud laughing out loud laughing As well as the most accruate post I've posted.

Wolflet
Pull them out of your teeth first.
Don't be mean to people, they out number you by 1.5 billion no expression

Weeping Fairy
Originally posted by smoker4
What a sad excuse for a person, i bet you're some fat little kid giggling away behind your pc, what a brave guy you are, you're parents need to give you a slap and sever your internet connection for life

laughing yes

silver_tears
Lovely puppy thumb up

Barking Spider
If you had any sense, you wouldn't pick a fight with anyone on this board, becauase all of us clearly have more intellect than you.

Son, you couldn't dust my intellectual badger. I studied under Aristotle.

Aristole Jenkins of Poughkipsee, NY

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by Barking Spider
Son, you couldn't dust my intellectual badger. I studied under Aristotle.

Aristole Jenkins of Poughkipsee, NY Yet I wasn't talking to you......Are you redrider? Because you are certianly speaking as though you are.

And Aristotle died more than 88 years ago.

Who's this "Aristole Jenkins" you speak of? He and Aristotle are certianly different people.

amity75
Sept 7th was a bad day for newbies.

Barking Spider
No need to get so snippy, KOK

ThePittman
Isn't she great? Her name's Sadie. An 8 week old Labrador. clap

TheKingofKINGS!
No need to get so snippy, KOK If you think this is snippy......

redrider
If you think this is snippy......

Now, I'm shimmering, Damn, you're a scary KoK

Barking Spider
If you think this is snippy......

Best get that bass out yo' voice.

Kraken
i just got a puppy also its a Weimaraner

TheKingofKINGS!
Best get that bass out yo' voice. I'm just saying, if you thought that was snippy, I haven't even warmed up yet. erm

clap
Originally posted by Kraken

How much did you pay?

amity75
Best get that bass out yo' voice. You're reported by about 8 different people so please crawl back under your rock. And you're one of leftnecks many socks.

AKGunter

Thats hot! Maybe You could join in with me and the puppy, kinda like a three way and shit. You know, to dogs and a big sexy, hungry lion.

Barking Spider
You're reported by about 8 different people so please crawl back under your rock.

Wanna wrassle?

smoker4
Thats hot! Maybe You could join in with me and the puppy, kinda like a three way and shit. You know, to dogs and a big sexy, hungry lion.

Its two not to, moron!

your old man needs a slap

clap
Wanna wrassle?

You're definitely old using a term like that. laughing out loud

TheKingofKINGS!
Didn't even spell "Rassle' right....

Barking Spider
Didn't even spell "Rassle' right....

You really are simple big grin

redrider
As well as the most accruate post I've posted.

wtf does accruate mean?

TheKingofKINGS!
You really are simple big grin No, I'm a very complex person, who understands that people like you need to be castrated to prevent retardation from ruling the world in the future. erm

TheKingofKINGS!
wtf does accruate mean? I'll tell you when you learn to type out "What the f*ck."

Barking Spider
No, I'm a very complex person, who understands that people like you need to be castrated to prevent retardation from ruling the world in the future. erm

Future? I'm 88. I have grandkids older and considerably brighter than you.

TheKingofKINGS!
Future? I'm 88. I have grandkids older and considerably brighter than you. You're not 88, stop trying to convince people that you're above the KMC age requirement. You're not funny, just stop posting on KMC. You fail, stop living.

Barking Spider
You're not 88, stop trying to convince people that you're above the KMC age requirement. You're not funny, just stop posting on KMC. You fail, stop living.

If my cat has thumbs he'd be a better poster than you

Kraken
Originally posted by clap
How much did you pay?

1700.00 he's 4 months and microchiped.

amity75
Future? I'm 88. I have grandkids older and considerably brighter than you. Someone's been on the bravery pills tonight. This thread should be closed. It's been hijacked by the biggest sock since Robert Wadlow went shopping for new underwear.

Barking Spider
Someone's been on the bravery pills tonight. This thread should be closed. It's been hijacked by the biggest sock since Robert Wadlow went shopping for new underwear.

Bravery pills? I wouldn't need them for this crew

TheKingofKINGS!
If my cat has thumbs he'd be a better poster than you Not really. Because, you see, cat's are not capable of reading, regardless of their thumbpower. So, by posting something as retarded as that, you have confirmed that you fail. get out...

Barking Spider
Not really. Because, you see, cat's are not capable of reading, regardless of their thumbpower. So, by posting something as retarded as that, you have confirmed that you fail. get out...

Yeah, I'm falling for the dreaded log out link. Terrible, just terrible. Shorten up your stroke and keep you eye on the ball

The Pict
We're forgetting that AKgunter is the one that started these arguments, he outta be banned for his stupid and disgusting comment about the puppy that offended pretty much everyone.

Barking Spider
I smell fear

The Pict
Yeah, I'm falling for the dreaded log out link. Terrible, just terrible. Shorten up your stroke and keep you eye on the ball

confused Uh it wasn't a trick, it clearly says get out...

TheKingofKINGS!
Yeah, I'm falling for the dreaded log out link. Terrible, just terrible. Shorten up your stroke and keep you eye on the ball It wasn't to get you to log out, I knew you wouldn't click it. It was a source of you leaving. You failed to see that. Once again you fail. Every time you post, you prove you're a bigger idiot that any intellegent person could comprehend.

Barking Spider
Originally posted by The Pict
confused Uh it wasn't a trick, it clearly says get out...

You want some too, junior? Be shame for an old man to box your ears.

clap
1700.00 he's 4 months and microchiped.

Cool.

Barking Spider
It wasn't to get you to log out, I knew you wouldn't click it. It was a source of you leaving. You failed to see that. Once again you fail. Every time you post, you prove you're a bigger idiot that any intellegent person could comprehend.

Have you even finished school? Finish up with honors from a top 10 University and then you may have earned the privilege of calling me an idiot. In the mean time, keep swinging for the fence, it's killing you batting average

TheKingofKINGS!
Have you even finished school? Finish up with honors from a top 10 University and then you may have earned the privilege of calling me an idiot. In the mean time, keep swinging for the fence, it's killing you batting average You mean "your" batting average, and "Meantime." I'm a high school freshman, and I'm intellectually owning an apparent college graduate. That's pathetic.

Barking Spider
Mere typos.

The Pict
You want some too, junior? Be shame for an old man to box your ears.

Please stop with the old man farce, it's not washing with anyone.

clap
It wasn't to get you to log out, I knew you wouldn't click it. It was a source of you leaving. You failed to see that. Once again you fail. Every time you post, you prove you're a bigger idiot that any intellegent person could comprehend.

"intelligent", that's the second time I had to teach you that word, paduan.

Barking Spider
"intelligent", that's the second time I had to teach you that word, paduan.

..and the *** is pointing out my typos. I'm in his dome big grin

TheKingofKINGS!
"intelligent", that's the second time I had to teach you that word, paduan. Padawan. Nice misspelling hypocrite.

clap
Padawan. Nice misspelling hypocrite.

Purposeful to distinguish me from nerd material. I fear your spelling errors may be terminal. We're pulling life support.

Leo.M

Cute dog happy

Kraken
can we all just get along?

AKGunter
Originally posted by The Pict
We're forgetting that AKgunter is the one that started these arguments, he outta be banned for his stupid and disgusting comment about the puppy that offended pretty much everyone.

Leave me outta this!!

AKGunter
Its two not to, moron!

your old man needs a slap

Your right, slapping and biting is a must. You sure know how to get a mans blood boiling little lady.

*pulls down pants and bends over*

come on, give it to me, GIVE IT TO ME!!!!!!!

amity75
Leave me outta this!! Shitebag.

clap

You ever seen this pic? Supposedly some hunter killed young buck's mom and brought young buck home. Young buck apparently has a thing for weims. big grin

PS- If anyone ever asks you to describe a weims color, tell 'em just like a deer.

Don't post pics like those again. 1st warning for you.

Shiteater
i like new dog when they are sawtayed they taste like fresh lamb

especally big dogs like st bernard or mastiff

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.