You guys have to try this!!

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

VivaLosGringos
My uncle steve told me about it last night, we were both sittin arround having a few drinks. ( uncle steve is the best, he always lets me drink when hes sitting me, but i always burp alot. ) ...so we were talking about football and baseball and he told me he once met Ozzie Guillen of the White Sox and that he gave him a tip to stop burping when you have had a few beers. He said to take your pants off and pull on "yourself" a few times. My uncle and i had the best time sitting there together, and no more burps!!! It felt really good. You should try it!

silver_tears
See a family therapist.

smoker4
Are they giving away free crack with 06 registrations?

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by smoker4
Are they giving away free crack with 06 registrations? Nope, I even asked. erm

Hey, you should try THIS OUT!

VivaLosGringos
Originally posted by TheKingofKINGS!
Nope, I even asked. erm

Hey, you should try THIS OUT!

AHAHAHAHAHAH you didnt get me!!!! Im to smrt for yooooo!!! Funny guy.

Irwinsarmy
Originally posted by smoker4
Are they giving away free crack with 06 registrations?

No, but they must have givin' away free caulk with 04's.

smoker4
Originally posted by Irwinsarmy
No, but they must have givin' away free caulk with 04's.

Again, if you are trying to insult me, please do it in english as i am not fluent in nob head!

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by VivaLosGringos
AHAHAHAHAHAH you didnt get me!!!! Im to smrt for yooooo!!! Funny guy. Did you know there's a "U" in the word "You."

You're not too smart for anyone. Dumbass sock.

RimShot
My uncle steve told me about it last night, we were both sittin arround having a few drinks. ( uncle steve is the best, he always lets me drink when hes sitting me, but i always burp alot. ) ...so we were talking about football and baseball and he told me he once met Ozzie Guillen of the White Sox and that he gave him a tip to stop burping when you have had a few beers. He said to take your pants off and pull on "yourself" a few times. My uncle and i had the best time sitting there together, and no more burps!!! It felt really good. You should try it!

That's funny.....in a not really sort of way.

clap
Did you know there's a "U" in the word "You."

I think you need to ease up. You, of all people, are in no position to correct anyone's spelling.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by clap
I think you need to ease up. You, of all people, are in no position to correct anyone's spelling. The words I misspell are usually words with more than one syllable, and more than three letters.

And, going by your standards, you're not even in a correct position to correct anyone's spelling either.

clap
Sure I am.

TheKingofKINGS!
Sure I am. Not really. You see, you've made your fair share of spelling mistakes as well.

clap
link?

TheKingofKINGS!
link? I'm too lazy too, but I've corrected them and you go like "You're in no place to correct spelling." Trust me, you have. Don't try to pull that "link" shit, because no one cares enough about you to BOTHER getting a link.

ZOMG_Srsly
Did you know there's a "U" in the word "You."

Personal attacks are not allowed, remember?
~*REPORTED~*

clap
You're a dirty fibber.

~Da Rev~
Originally posted by silver_tears
See a family therapist.

TheKingofKINGS!
Originally posted by ZOMG_Srsly
Personal attacks are not allowed, remember?
~*REPORTED~* Yet, I didn't start it.

*Useless reporting by ZOMG_srsly*

And I thought you said "Ill never report anyone cuz I'm a man."

Looks like someone's a hypocrite.

ZOMG_Srsly
Its Useless.
Get used to hearing that a lot in your life

TheKingofKINGS!
You're a dirty fibber. No, it's just I don't remember which thread it was in, and I don't care enough to browse.

TheKingofKINGS!
Its Useless.
Get used to hearing that a lot in your life Just like you're entire existence.

And it's not misspelled.....erm

ZOMG_Srsly
You live here but dont have time to browse?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/MajorPrivate/lolowl.jpg

ZOMG_Srsly
Just like you're entire existence.

Anymore. You forgot that word in your post, mang

TheKingofKINGS!
You live here but dont have time to browse?
http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a83/MajorPrivate/lolowl.jpg Don't live here, I'm actually leaving after this post.

ZOMG_Srsly
Mommy called for din?

VivaLosGringos
stop hijacking my thread guys!!!! Im trying to help you guys out with some good advice that will make you feel Grrrreat! My friend ken from school tired it a couple minutes ago and he said it made a mess when he was done. I never make a mess, what does he mean?

clap
Just like you're entire existence.

"your" is misspelled.

Alley

I have an Uncle Steve...

PeterGriffin
Why isnt this thread locked yet..

WrathfulDwarf
Ignoring my warnings?

You have got to go.

Closing

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.