Leon Kennedy vs the Cobra Unit

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
After surviving Umbrella and Los Illuminados, American agent Leon S. Kennedy takes on his greatest challenge yet: the Cobra Unit.

However, Leon does have several advantages: the Handcannon, and the Chicago Typewriter. His Rocket Launcher, however, has two shots, so use that wisely.

Will Leon survive Operation Snake Eater?

===

Jack Bauer Fact: The only reason David Palmer is dead was because when faced with a national threat, he called the First Lady instead of Jack Bauer. Idiot.

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Noris's chest hair has chest hair.

IceJaw
He'd definitely kill The pain with a shot from the Handcannnon (I presume it's fully upgraded), his bees would most likely not be able to block the shot.
He has fought fast invisible enemies before so I think he'd take The fear down relatively easy.

Before I continue, does this fight include The sorrow and The boss? Does he fight 'em one on one?

Major Snafu
Originally posted by IceJaw
He'd definitely kill The pain with a shot from the Handcannnon (I presume it's fully upgraded), his bees would most likely not be able to block the shot.
He has fought fast invisible enemies before so I think he'd take The fear down relatively easy.

Before I continue, does this fight include The sorrow and The boss? Does he fight 'em one on one?

The Handcannon is fully upgraded, yes.

For the Sorrow, Leon takes a nasty bump on the forehead ans has to go through the river scene, only this time it's full of the spirits of the undead cops and civilians Leon killed in RE2, as well as the Ganados from RE4. Mendez, Salazar and Saddler (in their respective human forms) make an appearance.

And yes, he also takes on The Boss.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Every mathematical inequality officially ends with "< Jack Bauer."

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris can unwrap a Starburst inside his mouth. The only other person that can do this is currently locked in a cage in Chuck's basement.

kamikz
If it is the whole Operation, everything BB did, then I don't think he'll make it. However, if it is all the fights against the Cobras, then maybe...

IceJaw
Leon would need a sniper weapon (or any other weapon with a scope....*HINT*Mine thrower fully upgraded*HINT*) if he's gonna fight The End though erm

Sam Z
The Boss would kill him.

Major Snafu
Originally posted by IceJaw
Leon would need a sniper weapon (or any other weapon with a scope....*HINT*Mine thrower fully upgraded*HINT*) if he's gonna fight The End though erm

Why you think I gave him the Rocket Launcher. Even with the splash damage, The End will croak.

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Let's face it, Jack's carrying bag makes Batman's utility belt look like a piece of rope.

Chuck Norris Fact: On the first day, God created Chuck Norris. On the second day, God created the roundhouse kick. On the third day, Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked God out of heaven. God now works as a waiter in North Dakota.

Superboy Prime
In my opinion only The Boss would be able to put him down. And I do believe Leon could quite possibly endure everything Naked Snake went through during both operations.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.