spider-man & the scarlet spider vs wolverine and x23

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lando005
this should be fun

Ext@nt
Wolverine, X-23 and roughly 1 million comic book fans stomp scarlet spider into the ground.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Wolverine, X-23 and roughly 1 million comic book fans stomp scarlet spider into the ground.

then spider-man takes em both....one handed........

shifty

Wolvie and X-23 should take this, though not easily

Draco69
The Spiders. Wolverine and his whatever the hell she is drown in a tidal wave of super-glue webbing....

Ext@nt
And then they turn on Scarlet Spider for the ritual burning...

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by Draco69
The Spiders. Wolverine and his whatever the hell she is drown in a tidal wave of super-glue webbing....

though i would usually agree, i think that the wolvie duo have enough speed to take down the scarlet spider, and then double team spidey sad erm

batdude123
Spiders ftw.

The Pict
Wolverine and X-23

NiņoAraņa
wow....the one time i think Wolvie and Co. have a likely chance of a win (against my fav. character) noone agrees with melaughing

again i say Wolvie Duo 6/10 if not tie game

Ext@nt
Oh I like Spider-man, but Scarlet-Spider was different.

Did you know he was created from all the evil in the world?

NiņoAraņa
wink......yet you don't agree the spider duo would lose?

i like SS embarrasment

Ext@nt

NiņoAraņa
terrorists? wink

Validus
Ben Reilly > Peter Parker

srankmissingnin
Spider-man gets Ben for is parter but Wolverine has to carry around a dead weight?

NiņoAraņa
dammit i quit..........no expressioni admit it, spidey and SS win.......

The Pict
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Spider-man gets Ben for is parter but Wolverine has to carry around a dead weight?

X-23 is a very capable fighter, why is she getting slated the past few days?

Metalmanx
The Spiders for the win.

Psyquis52
The Spiders probably have better teamwork since they are of the same mind. (yuk yuk)

Seriously though. Scarlet Spider wasn't that bad an idea it was just very poorly integrated. It would have been nice as just an alternate costume. Sides the guy invented Impact Webbing. That little trick should make things just a little complicated for the claw twins.

The Pict
Originally posted by Psyquis52
The Spiders probably have better teamwork since they are of the same mind. (yuk yuk)

Seriously though. Scarlet Spider wasn't that bad an idea it was just very poorly integrated. It would have been nice as just an alternate costume. Sides the guy invented Impact Webbing. That little trick should make things just a little complicated for the claw twins.

Healing factors make it more difficult for the uh....Spider guys

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by The Pict
X-23 is a very capable fighter, why is she getting slated the past few days?

Because Collossus owned her and the whole team of New X-Men at once? And she hasn't down anything impressive. She got the advantage on Spider-man one I guess but he was just messing around. And she landed a hit on Wolverine but that was retconned into being a ploy one Wolverine's part since he appearently already know of X and they had some sort of deal worked out that he didn't want the X-Men to know about.

Psyquis52
Originally posted by The Pict
Healing factors make it more difficult for the uh....Spider guys Very good.

I knew you'd come through in the end.

The Fake Macoy
Team Spider wins this. I still say that they far outmatch team Wolverine. Even without that, X23 isn't very good, while Scarlet Spider is a pretty tough character.

marvelprince
Please. Scarlet Spider has Peter's abilities plus he created stingers and impact webbing. Impact webbing takes care of team X. Go team Spider!

grey fox
Team Spider by miles , you simply go to the 'Wolverine versus Spidemran' thread and then time the reasons why Spidey wins by two.

Dinalfos
wolverine gets stomped, while the other dude is ignored.

Tha C-Master
Because Collossus owned her and the whole team of New X-Men at once? And she hasn't down anything impressive. She got the advantage on Spider-man one I guess but he was just messing around. And she landed a hit on Wolverine but that was retconned into being a ploy one Wolverine's part since he appearently already know of X and they had some sort of deal worked out that he didn't want the X-Men to know about. She doesn't have the fanbase of Wolverine, so she'll often be potrayed like that.

marvelprince
Originally posted by grey fox
Team Spider by miles , you simply go to the 'Wolverine versus Spidemran' thread and then time the reasons why Spidey wins by two.

laughing This is why I've always liked you

grey fox
Originally posted by marvelprince
laughing This is why I've always liked you

thumb up

Ext@nt
Go team spider! Minus Scarlet Spider.

The Pict
Because Collossus owned her and the whole team of New X-Men at once? And she hasn't down anything impressive. She got the advantage on Spider-man one I guess but he was just messing around. And she landed a hit on Wolverine but that was retconned into being a ploy one Wolverine's part since he appearently already know of X and they had some sort of deal worked out that he didn't want the X-Men to know about.

eek! Do you have scans of that? (not that I don't believe you, it's just something I'd like to see)
Edit: I mean the colossus fight.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.