Anna Nicoles Son Dies At Age 20

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

SupezM'
Anna Nicole in the hospital giving birth to her new daughter, son came to visit and Anna was unable to wake him. Supposedly died from a heart attack, they dont think drugs were involved but they'll find out.

As much as I really can't stand Anna Nicole it's kinda sad that on the day she gains a daughter she loses a son.

PVS
i dont care at all...does that make me a bad person? i dont care about her son, nor steve irwin. oh well, let the condolences be offered and the hearts sent out and all that other ingenuine stuff we pride ourselves in.

Imperial_Samura
Anna Nicole? Who is that? That Smith person? And she is having a baby at her age and state? That is more shocking then anything.

As to her son... it is sad when people die, but there is... a certain detachement. I don't really "feel" anything, just the "yes, that is sad" thing. Don't know him, it was a natural death...

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
i dont care at all...does that make me a bad person? i dont care about her son, nor steve irwin. oh well, let the condolences be offered and the hearts sent out and all that other ingenuine stuff we pride ourselves in.

http://www.iamcolin.com/images/bushorly.jpg

JOE NUNEZ
Can somebody explain to me how a 20 year old , has a massive heart attack while sitting down???????

The Pict
That is kinda sad

JOE NUNEZ
He was visiting his mother '' Ana " at the hospital, because she had just given birth to a baby, his new born brother or sister. Then all of the sudden the guy at 20 has a massive heart attack....

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v499/PVS/YEARLY.jpg

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Can somebody explain to me how a 20 year old , has a massive heart attack while sitting down???????

While it's not common it isn't unheard of. "Freak occurrences" like that are well documented, and you never know, all sorts of defects gon undetected, alcohol, diabetes, stress, prior drug use, weight - any number of things can push a heart over the edge.

xmarksthespot
Can somebody explain to me how a 20 year old , has a massive heart attack while sitting down??????? I'd make a joke but it would probably be considered in poor taste.

Imperial_Samura
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I'd make a joke but it would probably be considered in poor taste.

I'm sure everyone is thinking it anyway.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by Imperial_Samura
While it's not common it isn't unheard of. "Freak occurrences" like that are well documented, and you never know, all sorts of defects gon undetected, alcohol, diabetes, stress, prior drug use, weight - any number of things can push a heart over the edge. The kid appeared in good shape, and by that i mean he was not fat. Stress, at 20 ? OK i can by that , but remember his mom is like a very rich lady. What ever stress he had I'm sure money would take care of that. Now it was documented , on one of her shows she gets the kid drunk on his 18 birthday. I think state laws don't permit drinking till 21. Maybe if the kid was using drugs, and being that hes rich he probably would be doing some hard drugs, on a consistent level.. The drugs and alcohol theory would make it possible for him to have a massive heart attack. Now in no way am i saying this kid was an addict, God bless his soul . Its just that every time I've seen Ana , shes been drinking, or doing something crazy. Not a good example for her son...

paybacksare
I bet she had a life insurance policy on him and poisoned him. She doesn't really have as much money as people think she does, and she's one hell of a whack-job.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by paybacksare
I bet she had a life insurance policy on him and poisoned him. She doesn't really have as much money as people think she does, and she's one hell of a whack-job. I think this belongs in the conspiracy forum. eek!

paybacksare
I think this belongs in the conspiracy forum. eek!

I was just kidding. I'm pretty open-minded and goodness knows I've seen a lot of stuff in my work that makes me shake my head and wonder what on earth people are thinking...but I really was just kidding about this one.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by paybacksare
I was just kidding. I'm pretty open-minded and goodness knows I've seen a lot of stuff in my work that makes me shake my head and wonder what on earth people are thinking...but I really was just kidding about this one. I just find it strange, that a 20 year old rich boy has a massive heart attack...

Capt_Fantastic
Originally posted by KidRock

Given everything you've said on other topics, I find it hard to believe you give a shit any more than does PVS.

Imperial_Samura
Other then here having a child (poor kids) I find the whole "couldn't wake him" bit odd. Generally, from what I have seen of heart attacks people usually know when they are having one, and when another person is having one. Didn't she notices him having it?

Capt_Fantastic
Other then here having a child (poor kids) I find the whole "couldn't wake him" bit odd. Generally, from what I have seen of heart attacks people usually know when they are having one, and when another person is having one. Didn't she notices him having it?

I've also never heard of someone throwing up while having a heart attack.

JOE NUNEZ
Other then here having a child (poor kids) I find the whole "couldn't wake him" bit odd. Generally, from what I have seen of heart attacks people usually know when they are having one, and when another person is having one. Didn't she notices him having it? If its a massive heart attack, the guy is going to be in some severe pain for a short time....Enough pain to have noticed him..

xmarksthespot
I'm sure everyone is thinking it anyway. Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
I've also never heard of someone throwing up while having a heart attack. For some reason the scenario from Clerks comes to mind.

D-Double
Originally posted by PVS

It doesn't make you a bad person. It just makes you there ... in your own space.

I don't think it's ingenuine to feel for a person you don't know.

D-Double
I just find it strange, that a 20 year old rich boy has a massive heart attack...

Haha... I don't. Those 20 year old rich boys are primed to snort themselves stupid and party like they're invincible. Especially having a mom like Anna Nicole.

Nichole
This is so sad. I mean, Anna Nicole isn't exactly the best role model, but it would be horrific for any parent to lose a son at such a young age. No matter how you feel about her, we should at least afford her some sympathy, she must be devastated. sad

xmarksthespot
You can't be genuinely sad over the death of the TrimSpa lady's son.

Nichole

I am not a fan of Anna herself, but any parent would know it is horrible to lose a child, as Anna herself did. So yes, I am sorry for her.

botankus
I will bet she either sat on him or suffocated him using other bodily devices, forcing the medical emergency. She has never taken responsibility for having a negative I.Q., and someone needs to step forward and make sure she gets locked up in the funny farm for good.

Impediment
NASSAU, Bahamas - Police investigating the death of Anna Nicole Smith's 20-year-old son said Tuesday that they had no evidence that he had suffered a heart attack or that drugs were involved.

The 38-year-old reality TV star and former Playboy playmate found her son, Daniel, unresponsive Sunday morning in a chair in her hospital room, where she was recuperating from giving birth to a baby girl, and called for help, according to police.

A hospital official said medical personnel performed CPR and other measures to try to save the young man.

"Resuscitative efforts using advanced life-support protocol continued for 22 minutes without response," Barry Rassin, president and CEO of Doctors Hospital in Nassau, said at a news conference.

Daniel Smith had arrived at the hospital late Saturday to visit his mother, and Rassin said hospital employees saw him "attending to his mother's comfort" during the night.

Dr. Hubert Minnis, obstetrician for Anna Nicole Smith, said she had an "uneventful" Caesarean section at the private hospital on Thursday.

"Both mother and baby are presently doing well," Minnis said at the press conference.

Police said they were waiting for a pathologist's report to determine the cause of death.

"We have got to give them time to do their job professionally and properly. I wait for them," said Reginald Ferguson, assistant commissioner of the Royal Bahamian Police Force.

The Nassau Guardian, citing unidentified sources, reported Monday that Daniel Wayne Smith had died of a heart attack. On Tuesday, the newspaper reported that a preliminary investigation found that Smith had antidepressants in his system. That report cited sources close to the case.

Ferguson dismissed the reports. "That's just talk, we have no evidence at this time to suggest that," he told The Associated Press, when asked whether drugs had contributed to Smith's death.

Earlier, the commissioner told People magazine that there was no evidence "at this time" that the young man had suffered a heart attack.

It was unclear whether a coroner had completed the autopsy, or whether police would release the results.

"If the family requests that the information not be given out, then certainly, I imagine we would do as they ask," Ferguson said.

Butler's Funeral Homes & Crematoriums, hired by the family, said Tuesday it expected to receive Smith's body after the autopsy is completed and would then submit paperwork for its return to California.

The body was identified at the morgue Monday by Smith's lawyer, Howard K. Stern, who is also handling arrangements with the funeral home, said Loretta Butler-Turner of the funeral home.

When Daniel Smith was born in 1986, his mother was married to Billy Smith. The couple, who met while working together at Jim's Krispy Fried Chicken in Mexia, Texas, married in 1985 and divorced in 1987. The son had small roles in her movies "Skyscraper" and "To the Limit." He also appeared several times on the E! reality series "The Anna Nicole Show."

The identity of the newborn girl's father has not been publicly disclosed.

nerf warrior
I would have fathered both her children if she let me.

botankus
About 99.99999% of the World, if given the chance, would've selflessly substituted Anna Nicole in her son's place.

JOE NUNEZ
OK , just in the kid had an overdose not a heart attack. I freaken knew it.....

Nichole
OK , just in the kid had an overdose not a heart attack. I freaken knew it.....

If he did overdose, it was a pretty selfish thing for him to do, in his own mothers hospital room.

PVS
yeah, an overdose is usually accidental.

unless im not aware of any breaking news of it being a suicide?

Kelly_LS
Yes you can, you've just got to have a heart.

PVS
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Yes you can, you've just got to have a heart.

*ding* *ding* winner

yeah, im sure you feel saddness in the pit of your heart every time a mother's son dies. oh but wait, its a celebrity so now it matters. what of the hundred or so people who died in the past few minutes. do you mourn them too?

Nichole
Todays paper says that Daniel's death is suspisious, and that charges may be laid. Over who, we shall have to find out.

Slyððering
As much as I find Anna Nicole detestable....well, no one should lose so young a child, no matter the circumstances. sad

MightyEInherjar
...Enough pain to have noticed him..

...Unless You're Anna Nicole Smith.

ladygrim
I read about this .. and i was like Hmmm suspisious

Ronny
From what i've seen on Google, no one really cares Daniel Smith died.

But it was from drugs, hell if I had a mom like that I'd be shootin up too.

Nichole
Does anyone here actually have any sympathy for the woman? Gee, I can't wait until someone here posts that there mother or father or died, so I can say that I don't care. roll eyes (sarcastic)

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Yes you can, you've just got to have a heart. Hooray for self-righteous tripe.Originally posted by PVS
*ding* *ding* winner

yeah, im sure you feel saddness in the pit of your heart every time a mother's son dies. oh but wait, its a celebrity so now it matters. what of the hundred or so people who died in the past few minutes. do you mourn them too? I doubt it.Originally posted by Ronny
From what i've seen on Google, no one really cares Daniel Smith died. Which is as to be expected. Why should anyone really care?Originally posted by Nichole
Does anyone here actually have any sympathy for the woman?Not particularly. Give me a reason why I should give a flying f*ck? People die every day. People die young every day. People die young under far more tragic circumstances every day. And this warrants no more attention than any of those other deaths.
Originally posted by Nichole
Gee, I can't wait until someone here posts that there mother or father or died, so I can say that I don't care.I doubt they'd give a crap what some random person on a forum thought about their personal loss. But feel free to feign emotion for a complete stranger and post as many sanctimonious comments about how unfeeling everybody is as much as you want.

Nichole
You disgust me.

xmarksthespot
Super.

Jedi Priestess
Does anyone here actually have any sympathy for the woman? roll eyes (sarcastic)

The words compassion and KMC do not go together. Sorry erm

xmarksthespot
Spare me. This thread was opened like 100 hours ago. In that time around 125,000 children under the age of 5 died from preventable causes in developing countries. Where are their threads? Oh, there are none.

PVS
Hooray for self-righteous tripe.I doubt it.Which is as to be expected. Why should anyone really care?Not particularly. Give me a reason why I should give a flying f*ck? People die every day. People die young every day. People die young under far more tragic circumstances every day. And this warrants no more attention than any of those other deaths.
I doubt they'd give a crap what some random person on a forum thought about their personal loss. But feel free to feign emotion for a complete stranger and post as many sanctimonious comments about how unfeeling everybody is as much as you want.

amen

a-****ing-men

Does anyone here actually have any sympathy for the woman? Gee, I can't wait until someone here posts that there mother or father or died, so I can say that I don't care. roll eyes (sarcastic)

you would bash someone who's mother of father died, because they didnt feign sympathy and shed fake tears for a stranger? if thats the case, then you're quite the lowlife, im afraid

sixela
No matter how he died and who his mother is, is NOT a factor. I lost a sister 2 years ago Sept 24 and I see how sad my mom is every day since her death. There is nothing worse, as I see it, than losing a child. Anna Nicole Smith was 18 when she had him. They, (from how I see it) literally grew up together. She is 38 so she actually had a son who was able to really be a person to her and help her. The new baby doesn't even count. Her son was there. I DO NOT follow Anna at all ever but like I said, losing a child is pure hell and never leaves a mother.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.