Wolverine vs Colossus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

braz
yea yea this has prolly been done but o well.

can those claws penetrate his organic steel..? >_>

Grimm22
Unless, Sasquatch chucks him at Colossus than no no expression

The Fake Macoy
Wolverine has never cut Colossus. Since he can't cut Colossus he's not going to win. It's only a matter of time before Colossus catches him and knocks him out.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wolverine has never cut Colossus. Since he can't cut Colossus he's not going to win. It's only a matter of time before Colossus catches him and knocks him out. Or throws him about 4 blocks away....

Metalmanx
Originally posted by The Fake Macoy
Wolverine has never cut Colossus. Since he can't cut Colossus he's not going to win. It's only a matter of time before Colossus catches him and knocks him out.

Yay for smart people like you.

And I didn't forget you either, Grimm. wink

Colossus wins this everytime, since Wolvie can't cut him.

magneto1992
At least wolverine's fans dont start to say stupid things like wolverine able to cut him woth metal powers of something like that, because i really start to hate wol since Wolverine vr Superman threath

King_Mungi
a Sasquatch mention and it wasn't me? golly

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by King_Mungi
a Sasquatch mention and it wasn't me? golly I, for one, am deeply outraged.

Ext@nt
Colossus grabs Wolvie and introduces him to the new fastball special by throwing him threw the mansion wall.

King_Mungi
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
I, for one, am deeply outraged.

As am I, everyone knows me as the "oh god it's that Alpha Flight fanboy, just agree with him" guy.

It's not fair sad

Ext@nt
Originally posted by King_Mungi
As am I, everyone knows me as the "oh god it's that Alpha Flight fanboy, just agree with him" guy.

It's not fair sad

It's okay, we will always think you you that way *Pats on the back* there there.

SpunkySmurph
Yeah, well, in a case like this, Sasquatch sounds more intimidating than 'The Thing'.

EDIT: Actually, most things sound more intimidating then 'The Thing'

Oh, and I thought of how Wolvie could win. He could unsheah his mighty, indestructible claws, bestowed with holy powers, AND... poke him in the eyes

lft4ded
Would that work? I know Ultimate Colossus' eyes aren't even bullet-proof but I though 616 Colossus doesn't suffer that weakness.

Metalmanx
It wouldn't work. 616's eyes would easily deflect Wolvie's claws. Same as the rest of his body.

grey fox
Originally posted by Ext@nt
Colossus grabs Wolvie and introduces him to the new fastball special by throwing him threw the mansion wall.

Mansion wall !!!

Hell no , the ULTIMATE anti wolvie maneuver has to be the fastball special...into space.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by lft4ded
Would that work? I know Ultimate Colossus' eyes aren't even bullet-proof but I though 616 Colossus doesn't suffer that weakness. Entire body is steel, so no.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by grey fox
Mansion wall !!!

Hell no , the ULTIMATE anti wolvie maneuver has to be the fastball special...into space.

How about this? He throws him.... right into Reed's new Negative Zone transporter? Goodbye Wolvie, we suffer no more.

Jyppe
May I ask when was the last time Wolvie tried to cut Colossus..?

H. S. 6
Wolverine can't cut Colossus.

Therefore, his face = eating dirt. smile

batdude123
Colossus.

Grimm22
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Yeah, well, in a case like this, Sasquatch sounds more intimidating than 'The Thing'.

EDIT: Actually, most things sound more intimidating then 'The Thing'

Oh, and I thought of how Wolvie could win. He could unsheah his mighty, indestructible claws, bestowed with holy powers, AND... poke him in the eyes

Even Wolverine? A small fiesty little animal stick out tongue

juggernaut66666
Adamantium or bone claws ?

snoopdogg
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Adamantium or bone claws ? It does not matter.

Accel
Originally posted by snoopdogg
It does not matter.
Bone claws stabbed Thanos.

H. S. 6
It does not matter.

You're so silly.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by H. S. 6
You're so silly.
Agreed

So adamantium or bone clawed wolverine?

snoopdogg

jollyjim311
Look at the third link. Also, I think Wolverine would get at least one or two wins, because if he could get Collosus' neck, he's be down.

braz
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Adamantium or bone claws ?

Adamantium, and because its indestructible or w/e, could it penetrate Colossus' organic steel?

bigbran
Originally posted by Accel
Bone claws stabbed Thanos. Not funny.

snoopdogg
Originally posted by jollyjim311
Look at the third link. Also, I think Wolverine would get at least one or two wins, because if he could get Collosus' neck, he's be down. Two wins would be pushing it.

capt it up
incoclusive. It all depends if logan can actaully stabb colossus

TheGame17
well, aparently everybody is saying he can't stab colossus, so i guess colossus wins.
i just think it's bad writing for wolverine to be able to cut through much stronger material than "organic steel" and yet he can't cut through colossus.

YFZ 350
Didn't Logan already cut Colossus? I think Logan can win this fight. He's taken hits from Namor, Hulk, etc. Colossus is ALOT weaker than those guys. I'd say Logan has the speed edge also.

Logan 6/10.

WorldWarHulk

guy222
Originally posted by WorldWarHulk

hmmhowlett

srankmissingnin

snoopdogg
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
confused

I'm not sure if you picked up on it... but the one time Wolverine's claws actually connected with Colossus... umm.... they did cut him.

If a glancing blow managed to "score" Colossus, I'm pretty sure a full on hit would do a lot more. So it isn't a matter of Wolverine can't cut Colossus, its that he hasn't (even though he has "scored" him and it has been implied about a dozen times by both Wolverine and Colossus that Wolverine can, in fact, cut him). That's why I said Wolverine attacked Colossus with his claws. Which did happen. Then he went crashing through a wall. I described it as the scan shows.

srankmissingnin
That's why I said Wolverine attacked Colossus with his claws. Which did happen. Then he went crashing through a wall. I described it as the scan shows.

You said Wolverine can't cut Colossus (in a post on the previous page) and you attributed that to the reason "Colossus wins every time"... but as I just mentioned Wolverine did cut Colossus, and he cut him with a glancing blow. If he landed a clean hit he would have done significantly more damage.

So if Wolverine can cut Colossus.... why does he lose?

WorldWarHulk
You said Wolverine can't cut Colossus (in a post on the previous page) and you attributed that to the reason "Colossus wins every time"... but as I just mentioned Wolverine did cut Colossus, and he cut him with a glancing blow. If he landed a clean hit he would have done significantly more damage.

So if Wolverine can cut Colossus.... why does he lose? It was a glancing blow?

Also, so if Wolverine can cut an opponent, he automatically wins?

snoopdogg
It was a glancing blow?

Also, so if Wolverine can cut an opponent, he automatically wins? Yea, team Wolverine says it was a glancing blow even though it created sparks.

srankmissingnin
Yea, team Wolverine says it was a glancing blow even though it created sparks.

It says right in the narration "raked". Raked is a synonym for scratched/scraped... if it wasn't a glancing blow imagine the writer would have used a more accurate word.

snoopdogg
It says right in the narration "raked". Raked is a synonym for scratched/scraped... if it wasn't a glancing blow imagine the writer would have used a more accurate word. Sparks were flying also. In order to create sparks there would have to be a good amount of force involved into the attack.

Symmetric Chaos
Sparks were flying also. In order to create sparks there would have to be a good amount of force involved into the attack.

Not really.

Flint and steel make sparks without much force.

Who's to say Adamantium and OrganicSteel don't effect each other the same way?

srankmissingnin
It was a glancing blow?

Also, so if Wolverine can cut an opponent, he automatically wins?

Anyone that lakes a) a significant speed advantage, b) invulnerability/a healing factor or c) flight/ranged capabilities, will lose the majority to Wolverine.

Some one roughly the same speed or slower, who has no option but melee and who is vulnerable to Wolverine's claws is going to loss the majority.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really.

Yup

Soljer
Originally posted by Symmetric Chaos
Not really.

Me. no expression.

Riptide's shurikens were made out of adamantium, weren't they? The first time the two met, Colossus was penetrated without sparks. The second time, Colossus was totally unphased (and unpenetrated) without sparks.

WorldWarHulk
Anyone that lakes a) a significant speed advantage, b) invulnerability/a healing factor or c) flight/ranged capabilities, will lose the majority to Wolverine.

Some one roughly the same speed or slower, who has no option but melee and who is vulnerable to Wolverine's claws is going to loss the majority. Am I the only one who equates that feat, as Wolverine only being able to scrape away at Colossus?
Like, he wouldn't be able to slice his arm off in one shot, etc...

Also, it seems that Colossus is easily able to land his mitts on Wolverine.
And that, even after he got sliced/scrape/mind raped, he was still able to whip Wolvey into a pillar.

Also, so, if someone was a Galactus level (no invunerability), but was the same speed as Wolverine, he would lose the majority to him?
stick out tongue

Symmetric Chaos
Originally posted by Soljer
Me. no expression.

doped

Riptide's shurikens were made out of adamantium, weren't they? The first time the two met, Colossus was penetrated without sparks. The second time, Colossus was totally unphased (and unpenetrated) without sparks.

Well that sure helps in the debate about Adamantium vs OrganicSteel stick out tongue

srankmissingnin
Me. no expression.

It was never mentioned what his shuriken were made out of... at least not during Mutant Massacre.

snoopdogg
It was never mentioned what his shuriken were made out of... at least not during Mutant Massacre. I don't think it was evern mentioned. But he did say he could easily spin a straw through solid Oak.

Soljer
It was never mentioned what his shuriken were made out of... at least not during Mutant Massacre.

I, myself, didn't recall. I thought I'd heard on the forums that they were referenced to as adamantium.

Meh.

srankmissingnin
I, myself, didn't recall. I thought I'd heard on the forums that they were referenced to as adamantium.

Meh.

I think that if he had adamantium weaponry it would be mentioned enough that there would be no doubt in anyones mind whether it was or not... That seems always be the case with adamantium things; a character who has it needs to boast about having it whenever they are on panel.

masterbruce
That seems always be the case with adamantium things; a character who has it needs to boast about having it whenever they are on panel.

laughing

riceroost
1) Where did you hear that? As far as I am aware Riptide's projectiles are made out of some kind of calcified bone secretions . Hardly adamanium.

2) The first time they met Colossus was so badly injured from Riptide's attack he would have died without the help of Magneto.

3) Riptide's BONE shuriken's barely penetrated Colossus' organic steel skin and were deep enough to cause enough leakage of bio-energy to put Colossus out of commission.

As far as the whole scratch, glancing blow, blah blah blah, whatever business is concerned, we have to remember that in 1982 Wolverine's claws still had no EDGE. They were great big knitting needles with points. If Wolverine raked Colossus' chest and just scored his armor, thats exactly what should have happened. Had he plunged straight in with a thrust Colossus would have been impaled. Look here at the impression Wolvie's claws make in this circuit board. They are clearly dull on the spine and underside of the claws.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9625/clawpuncturezy4.jpg

It wasn't until after the Wolverine mini-series in 1984 that his claws started being drawn as blades (Frank Miller) instead of needles.

Bottom line is Colossus is not adamantium, Wolverine is officially stated as being able to cut any substance save adamantium. Not hard to understand. Strength has nothing to do with it. It all claw edge. Dont like the physics? It's a friggin comicbook and suprise, Wolverine is a lot stronger than most of you like to believe anyway. If Deathbird can shove a steel javelin through that armor Wolverine should have no trouble with his claws.
Like, he wouldn't be able to slice his arm off in one shot, etc...Colossus' biceps aren't 12 inches thick, therefor yes they could come off in 1 swipe. Honestly Wolverine cuts through the strongest unbreakable steel alloys "like he's cutting air." How much stronger do you people think Colossus is than Omnium Steel? For the record Wolverine also cuts that like it's not even there. He cuts all forms of steel with NO RESISTANCE. He wouldn't even have to throw his weight behind a slash to do major crippling damage to Colossus. To my knowledge Colossus' strength is a direct result of and proportional to his armor. And Wolverine has cut through objects with EASE that Colossus couldn't damage with his hardest shot. Wolverine has cut through objects with no effort that Immortal Hercules didn't have a prayer of breaking.
Also, it seems that Colossus is easily able to land his mitts on Wolverine. Thing, Hulk, Wendigo, Namor, etc have all laid hands on Wolverine and suffered a defeat anyway. Colossus is no different. Wolverine has SMILED after taking hits from Colossus. SMILED. Not that Colossus cant hurt him, but Wolverine's strikes are going to hurt Colossus a lot more than what he lands on Wolverine.

All of you that say Wolverine can't cut Colossus are flat out wrong. None of you have any proof to back up your claims. The fact that Wolverine has said point blank, "I'll cut you like butter." and Colossus is scared of the claws should be a big clue. The claw have come into Colossus 1 time. And that 1 time resulted in damage to the armor from a glancing blow, which Claremont elaborated by saying Organic Steel is no match for adamanium claws.

Honestly Wolverine has cut every big name brick there is in Marvel, including IC Thanos and King Thor. When did Colossus' steel armor become an equal to adamantium??? Because I've never read that.

Bone claws Wolverine has cut Hercules and beat him in Contest of Champions. Imagine what an adamantium upgrade and unlimited sharpening would do to Colossus.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9839/herculescontesteg8.jpg

Fanboy
Originally posted by braz
Adamantium, and because its indestructible or w/e, could it penetrate Colossus' organic steel?

Wolverine doesn't have the physical strength to back it up.

Soljer
Originally posted by Fanboy
Wolverine doesn't have the physical strength to back it up.

The Pict
Originally posted by riceroost
1) Where did you hear that? As far as I am aware Riptide's projectiles are made out of some kind of calcified bone secretions . Hardly adamanium.

2) The first time they met Colossus was so badly injured from Riptide's attack he would have died without the help of Magneto.

3) Riptide's BONE shuriken's barely penetrated Colossus' organic steel skin and were deep enough to cause enough leakage of bio-energy to put Colossus out of commission.

As far as the whole scratch, glancing blow, blah blah blah, whatever business is concerned, we have to remember that in 1982 Wolverine's claws still had no EDGE. They were great big knitting needles with points. If Wolverine raked Colossus' chest and just scored his armor, thats exactly what should have happened. Had he plunged straight in with a thrust Colossus would have been impaled. Look here at the impression Wolvie's claws make in this circuit board. They are clearly dull on the spine and underside of the claws.

http://img295.imageshack.us/img295/9625/clawpuncturezy4.jpg

It wasn't until after the Wolverine mini-series in 1984 that his claws started being drawn as blades (Frank Miller) instead of needles.

Bottom line is Colossus is not adamantium, Wolverine is officially stated as being able to cut any substance save adamantium. Not hard to understand. Strength has nothing to do with it. It all claw edge. Dont like the physics? It's a friggin comicbook and suprise, Wolverine is a lot stronger than most of you like to believe anyway. If Deathbird can shove a steel javelin through that armor Wolverine should have no trouble with his claws.
Colossus' biceps aren't 12 inches thick, therefor yes they could come off in 1 swipe. Honestly Wolverine cuts through the strongest unbreakable steel alloys "like he's cutting air." How much stronger do you people think Colossus is than Omnium Steel? For the record Wolverine also cuts that like it's not even there. He cuts all forms of steel with NO RESISTANCE. He wouldn't even have to throw his weight behind a slash to do major crippling damage to Colossus. To my knowledge Colossus' strength is a direct result of and proportional to his armor. And Wolverine has cut through objects with EASE that Colossus couldn't damage with his hardest shot. Wolverine has cut through objects with no effort that Immortal Hercules didn't have a prayer of breaking.
Thing, Hulk, Wendigo, Namor, etc have all laid hands on Wolverine and suffered a defeat anyway. Colossus is no different. Wolverine has SMILED after taking hits from Colossus. SMILED. Not that Colossus cant hurt him, but Wolverine's strikes are going to hurt Colossus a lot more than what he lands on Wolverine.

All of you that say Wolverine can't cut Colossus are flat out wrong. None of you have any proof to back up your claims. The fact that Wolverine has said point blank, "I'll cut you like butter." and Colossus is scared of the claws should be a big clue. The claw have come into Colossus 1 time. And that 1 time resulted in damage to the armor from a glancing blow, which Claremont elaborated by saying Organic Steel is no match for adamanium claws.

Honestly Wolverine has cut every big name brick there is in Marvel, including IC Thanos and King Thor. When did Colossus' steel armor become an equal to adamantium??? Because I've never read that.

Bone claws Wolverine has cut Hercules and beat him in Contest of Champions. Imagine what an adamantium upgrade and unlimited sharpening would do to Colossus.

http://img47.imageshack.us/img47/9839/herculescontesteg8.jpg

shock Okay

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.