I'm new here

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

paybacksare
I'm new here!
I'm a girl. I loathe romantic comedies and sitcoms. I do have a soft spot in my heart for 80's movies, but overall I like darker, thought-provoking movies.

What else do you want to know about me? I'll answer your questions.

JOE NUNEZ
Originally posted by paybacksare
I'm new here!
I'm a girl. I loathe romantic comedies and sitcoms. I do have a soft spot in my heart for 80's movies, but overall I like darker, thought-provoking movies.

What else do you want to know about me? I'll answer your questions. One question; Do you look like Claire Forlani, j/k big grin welcome home...

paybacksare
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
One question; Do you look like Claire Forlani, j/k big grin welcome home...

Well, actually, I do. It's kind of creepy that you mentioned that. Although I hear the Sandra Bullock comparison more frequently.

JOE NUNEZ
Well, actually, I do. It's kind of creepy that you mentioned that. Although I hear the Sandra Bullock comparison more frequently. Claire Forlani, is the most elegant looking girl I've ever seen, you know that girl from " Meet Joe Black"..

paybacksare
Originally posted by JOE NUNEZ
Claire Forlani, is the most elegant looking girl I've ever seen, you know that girl from " Meet Joe Black"..

I know who she is, silly. smile And I was being serious that people have told me I resemble her! It's the cheekbones and dark eyes.

Actually, this gives me a thread idea...although I'm sure it has been done before, I'll have to go figure out the search function and see if it would be passe to dredge up an old topic...

JOE NUNEZ
I know who she is, silly. smile And I was being serious that people have told me I resemble her! It's the cheekbones and dark eyes.

Actually, this gives me a thread idea...although I'm sure it has been done before, I'll have to go figure out the search function and see if it would be passe to dredge up an old topic... Do it, and your following the rules just fine, for a newbee... cool If YOU DO LOOK LIKE HER IM AVAILABLE.. eek! laughing out loud laughing embarrasment

Capt_Fantastic

Actually, this gives me a thread idea...although I'm sure it has been done before, I'll have to go figure out the search function and see if it would be passe to dredge up an old topic...

An ABC show in your avatar? Hummmm...

paybacksare
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
An ABC show in your avatar? Hummmm...

Is that a good Hummmm or a bad Hummmm?
I admit my love for that show; it's about the only network serial TV show I watch and I am addicted.

I started watching it during the first season re-runs and got hooked, what can I say.

JOE NUNEZ
I admit my love for that show; it's about the only network serial TV show I watch and I am addicted.

I started watching it during the first season re-runs and got hooked, what can I say. Who cares what others think..

Capt_Fantastic

I started watching it during the first season re-runs and got hooked, what can I say.

oh no, it's a bad hummmmm.

MJOILNIR
Howdy big grin

paybacksare
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Howdy big grin

Hi!
What is the picture in your sig?

I'm noticing a lot of the sigs/avatars here. Perhaps I should change the "Lost" av to something else...

MJOILNIR
Hi!
What is the picture in your sig?

I'm noticing a lot of the sigs/avatars here. Perhaps I should change the "Lost" av to something else...
Its a picture of the Norse god of thunder, Thor. Mythology is a hobby of mine.

Storm
Welcome to our house in the middle of our street welcome2

nerf warrior
Is it ok to admit that I am/was furiously masturbating to the thought of the sex scene in Meet Joe Black being acted out by myself and some random forum girl that claims to look the girl in that movie?

Cause if so, I'm furiously masturbating to the thought of the sex scene in Meet Joe Black being acted out by myself and some random forum girl that claims to look the girl in that movie.

If it's not disregard that comment.

§P0oONY
Welcome to KMC.

fantasygirl
wave

dean martin
Hello.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.