Who do you most like debating with?(or owning?)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

bigbran
Who do you like debating with?
Let it be owning, friendly debating, arguing,etc.(or just your general whipping boy)

Close this, if it has been done before.

But I just thought of this about....2 minutes ago.
So....

Psyquis52
Batdude123 is probably my favorite to oppose. When we do oppose each other we usually go for a long while without giving an inch. However, we are never cross with one another; and we always give one another plenty of respect.

Next to him I'd say...Leo. I've only seriously fought him once but he was polite.

Being polite goes a long way with me.

bigbran
Originally posted by Psyquis52
Next to him I'd say...Leo. I've only seriously fought him once but he was polite.

Being polite goes a long way with me. I am as polite as can be....
until everything I say gets completely ignored....

Psyquis52
Originally posted by bigbran
I am as polite as can be....
until everything I say gets completely ignored.... I'm sorry what did you say?

I wasn't paying attention.

stick out tongue

darthgoober
I like debating with Mr. Masters on Beyonder threads, Jesse on Surfer threads, and nvrhadaclue on everything related to DC. Oh, and cap it up on Wolverine threads.

bigbran
Originally posted by darthgoober
Jesse on Surfer threads, and nvrhadaclue on everything related to DC. . I have to debate with both of these people every time they are online. Happy Dance Happy Dance

Metalmanx
The ones that are very well-versed on specific characters/groups.

Darckcrawler, King_Mungi, Grimm22, jinzin (sometimes), who-kid?, Digi, Accel, ApolloKnight, xmarksthespot, Draco69, Tha C-Master, Scoobless, Swanky (hardly seem him anymore), batdude, etc., etc. These ones come to mind

Oh, and I like owning n00bs.

Inhuman
I have to debate with both of these people every time they are online. Happy Dance Happy Dance

co-sign, but there are a few more negetive nancy's that I dont see eye to eye with shifty

srankmissingnin
I like bashing my head with batdude over the order of DC's top ten martial artists big grin

Draco69
I don't recall Validus and I ever having a true debate. We seem to agree on everything....

We're meant for each other, I say!

love

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Draco69
I don't recall Validus and I ever having a true debate. We seem to agree on everything....

love

Tugs at the 'ol heart strings don't it? embarrasment

xmarksthespot

love Hands off you hoochie.

DigiMark007
I enjoy owning trolls, spite threads, and spammers. A good one-liner is priceless in those situations.

cool

bigbran
Originally posted by DigiMark007
I enjoy owning trolls, spite threads, and spammers. A good one-liner is priceless in those situations.

cool I enjoy whatching both you and Tron do it.
Priceless is right!

Tha C-Master

cool Damn man that is quite a sig.

MJOILNIR
Very cool sig Digi. I just finished re-reading streams of silver.

S.G
Well I got to say its the TheJudge on whether or not Mufasar is sick.

Tha C-Master
Too many people on both sides to answer that question.

marvelprince
I like to go up against jrodslam an anything Daredevil (haven't seen him in a while), jinzin and cap it up on Wolverine. Its really the guys that know what they're talking about that make it interesting. Alfheim has also been pretty fun lately

draxx_tOfU
i really dont "debate" because its much more fun watching from the sidelines and interjecting every now and then...

but what really earns my respect and admiration are those rare types who actually CONSIDER the evidence presented not by themselves BUT from their opponents...

but hey, deep inside, admit it or not, were all fanboys, the difference is to be open-minded to concede defeat despite the fact that our fave characters are losing...

as for the ownage, nevrbeenwthagrl comes to mind as people really gang up on him...

oh well, cant say i blame them though... big grin

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by marvelprince
I like to go up against jrodslam an anything Daredevil (haven't seen him in a while), jinzin and cap it up on Wolverine. Its really the guys that know what they're talking about that make it interesting. Alfheim has also been pretty fun lately He has hasn't he? Kinda cute watching him get mad...

juggernaut66666
Badabing he is funny like hell big grinbig grin
Juntai he is very smart

Tha C-Master
I don't think anyone really likes arguing with me because I wind people up, I usually just hear people like watching me argue... which I guess is about the same thing in my own mind.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Tha C-Master
He has hasn't he? Kinda cute watching him get mad...

Lol. Don't I know it. I still remember Spider-Man vs Daredevil. Good times, Good times

R.O.T. Yahman
I dont really debate anymore, but i do enjoy sharing opinions with Leo, on the odd ocassions. Although the length of the posts sometimes get a bit out of hand. I used to love Teaming up with Whirls to Flame/troll G.S, and others. Demi was always good to debate against, although he was always a little stubborn. I've had a few kinda of debates recently with Unoimind and Marvelprince, both of whom seem quite cool.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
Very cool sig Digi. I just finished re-reading streams of silver.

Damn man that is quite a sig.

Thanks guys. I'm much happier with it than my last few, probably because I actually spent time on this one.

I have to edit it some because the background's white instead of transparent. It looks kinda bad on the KMC Black template (I use the light blue so I didn't notice right away).

And yeah, Drizzt is freaking awesome. He's got his own comic line now too. smile

Blair Wind
Who gives me the most satisfaction in owning? Khell, he is just such a sore loser its fun to have done it at least twice (both tournies Ive partocipated in)

Scoobless
roll eyes (sarcastic)

Blair Wind
hey when the man calls it destiny to go up against me the second time so he can kick my butt, fails then calls me a kryptonite dildo....well...hes a sore loser smile

Validus

love
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Hands off you hoochie.

blush2

DigiMark007
Love teh sig Val.

laughing out loud

The-Judge
well, i like marvelprince, he is a nice guybig grin

MJOILNIR
Thanks guys. I'm much happier with it than my last few, probably because I actually spent time on this one.

I have to edit it some because the background's white instead of transparent. It looks kinda bad on the KMC Black template (I use the light blue so I didn't notice right away).

And yeah, Drizzt is freaking awesome. He's got his own comic line now too. smile
I know Im going to get my shop to get them for me. eek! He's a kick ass character. I still say he can beat cap shifty *runs away*

batdude123
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
I like bashing my head with batdude over the order of DC's top ten martial artists big grin

wallbash stick out tongue

Alfheim
Originally posted by The-Judge
well, i like marvelprince, he is a nice guybig grin

You need help.....seriously you're not ok.....you need help. You need to see some one about you're sanity....trust me. See a psychiatrist........see a psychiatrist.....ok?

newjak86
Well since I've only really debated with two people on here for any real length

I would say C-Master and GS both very intelligent both very well versed.

Soujaboy
Today was the first day I realized I was a nobody around here.crybaby

badabing
Originally posted by Soujaboy
Snap out of it man. You're with team Magik!

newjak86
Today was the first day I realized I was a nobody around here.crybaby Its ok man I've been here over a year now and still register on only a few people's lists.

Scoobless

That's kinda sad...........

I mean...........

The rest of us figured out that you were a nobody ages ago ..... no expression

evil face

Takion
Myself.

leonidas
Originally posted by newjak86
Its ok man I've been here over a year now and still register on only a few people's lists.

that's because b-dub keeps pm'ing everyone and telling them you suck . . .

shifty

i've not debated anyone on the vs forum for quite a while. i tag-teamed with gs for a bit against masters and his ilk and that was pretty fun until it degenerated into flames, something i usually do my best to avoid . . .

olympian and i usually go round-and-round every few months and that's kinda fun . . . i don't have a nemesis though. it constantly amazes me that some people can continually argue for or against a character. c-master knows his stuff and does well in the street stuff. srank (who is actually very good) comes to mind as well and jinzin of course. i find myself getting bored though debating the same thing over and over, so i try to bounce from thread to thread -- street sometimes, cosmics, dc, marvel -- whatever and whoever. maybe that's why i've got no 'one' person to go against. i never stay in the same threads which is where the true rivalries are built up.

i also find myself defending the underdog more often than not -- even if i don't fully believe my own points!! it's funny seeing people get riled up or try and counter what they THOUGHT was an open-and-shut case. big grin

lately though, as yahman had pointed out, it's been more like trading opinions or hashing out thoughts, rather than debating with anyone.

bigbran
Originally posted by Takion
Myself. I own myself with my right hand, almost every night.... no expression shifty

Broly92
I own myself with my right hand, almost every night.... no expression shifty
To Thanos? sick

Scoobless
I own myself with my right hand, almost every night.... no expression shifty

That's a whole different type of 'debating

no expression

Soleran
Who do you like debating with?
Let it be owning, friendly debating, arguing,etc.(or just your general whipping boy)

Close this, if it has been done before.

But I just thought of this about....2 minutes ago.
So....

Myself for all answers

newjak86
Originally posted by leonidas
that's because b-dub keeps pm'ing everyone and telling them you suck . . .

shifty I knew it mad

Juntai
I just like comics.
big grin

bigbran
Originally posted by Juntai
I just like comics.
big grin Wh...wha...what?
Come on, you have to have someone that you like to argue against.

DigiMark007
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
I know Im going to get my shop to get them for me. eek! He's a kick ass character. I still say he can beat cap shifty *runs away*

No need to run. You'd have plenty of support.

wink

MJOILNIR
No need to run. You'd have plenty of support.

wink
Cool cool By the way whos putting out the books?

Dinkus Mayhem
Devil's Due publishing....

http://www.devilsdue.net/fr_homeland

marvelprince
Thanks, I am a nice guy. Forgot to mention Batdude and Capt it Up in my post. I think it was back when the Avengers were around when they used to pop in. I don't think there are more people who know as much about a specific character like they do.

DarkCrawler
I like debating Jinzin, snoopdogg, Metalmanx, leonidas, srankmissingnin, Creshok, capt it up, GalacticStorm and TheKahn...all can make points that are fun to respond to, and stay in the business and don't fling stupid insults all the time. When they do insults, they are funny and don't ensue in flame war (usually stick out tongue).

I like owning people like David_Richards and other noobs who think they know all about comics...

Dinkus Mayhem
I don't know many people due to how long I have been here, but srank and Scoobless stand apart from the crowd in my opinion. Both seem to stick to the topic and use facts to debunk an opinion rather than fanboy over-enthusiasm.

Tha C-Master
Lemmesee... there was derrick24, Merc, Logan87, Xlogan, WOLVERINEFAN, LuffyJin, damn there's just too many... Ihatecmaster #'s 1-99 as well.

galan7777777
as far as being a civilized debate; i like debating with mr. master, but as far as just debating with someone that dosent have a clue id pick Thanos THOTU (he is an easy target)

pr1983
No-one really... i'm not into the whole owning thing... i just state my case and if people don't agree, then so be it... erm

though it does seem like fun... stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
You don't know what you're missing.

Grimm22
I like to read Capt's ridiculous posts big grin

They always make my day laughing

Tha C-Master
What's ridiculous about his posts to you?

Grimm22
Must I really make a list laughing

Tha C-Master
Well you were kinda vague. Do what you wish.

Grimm22
Originally posted by capt it up

I doubt that very much. I more then likly own as much if not more comic featuring thing.

This is all I need laughing

Darth Martin
Anyone that can admit when there favorite charachter loses or is outmatched.

bigbran
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Anyone that can admit when there favorite charachter loses or is outmatched. Thanks.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Darth Martin
Anyone that can admit when there favorite charachter loses or is outmatched.

Thing loses too...

Savage Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Darkseid
Champion

ect...

I just thought a few from the top of my head erm

NiņoAraņa
spider-man loses to alotta ppl...........

but not as many as ppl think no expression

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by Grimm22
Thing loses too...

Savage Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Darkseid
Champion

ect...

I just thought a few from the top of my head erm lol most of those are waaaay out of his league. Pretty much all of them in fact. smile

Blair Wind
that's because b-dub...

I love it how one persons nickname has spread to three different people.

keeps pm'ing everyone and telling them you suck . . .

ass disgust

stick out tongue

Soujaboy
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's kinda sad...........

I mean...........

The rest of us figured out that you were a nobody ages ago ..... no expression

Well then it's time to cause some chaos. evil face

tomcat band blowup

pr1983
You don't know what you're missing.

you're probably right...

Tha C-Master
I know I am... evil face

pr1983
lol, if you say so...

Tha C-Master
I did... stick out tongue

bigbran
Masterbruce.

Soljer
Masterbruce.

Masterbruce, Nvrhadaclue, Devil Hulk, Great Dane.

All of those are quite fun.

I'll also sometimes just try to pull Batdude's or Capt it up's strings.

bigbran
Originally posted by Soljer
Masterbruce, Nvrhadaclue, Devil Hulk, Great Dane.

All of those are quite fun.

I'll also sometimes just try to pull Batdude's or Capt it up's strings. Ya, like the time I got fatnude/catfood really mad... and then Extant carried it a little too far...

Metalmanx
Thing loses too...

Savage Hulk
Thor
Hercules
Silver Surfer
Thanos
Superman
Wonder Woman
Green Lantern
Flash
Darkseid
Champion

ect...

I just thought a few from the top of my head erm

No offense, Grimm...but not much of a list here really. You basically threw a whole slew of TOP-tier characters at Thing. Of course he loses. erm

darthgoober
Basti0n and all his aliases...David_Richards, Ext@nt, and his newest one(who I've decided not to name, but most know who he is by now anyway).

Soljer
Originally posted by Metalmanx
No offense, Grimm...but not much of a list here really. You basically threw a whole slew of TOP-tier characters at Thing. Of course he loses. erm

Indeed.

"I'm not a Wolverine fanboy! I admit he loses....

To the presence, the Living Tribunal, Thanos with the infinity gauntlet or THOTI, TOAA, the Spectre, Ion, Mr. Mxy, Molecule Man, Mad Jim Jaspers..."

Blair Wind
Own?
Khell. Always.

Just debate with?
Batdude (our magneto/iceman thread being a prime example. Which he lost evil face )

New sidekick shifty
Soljer laughing out loud

Ethereal
I love owning GS and Mr Master.

Soljer
Originally posted by Blair Wind

New sidekick shifty
Soljer laughing out loud

eek!

sick sick

Whatever, Blair. You know I'd own you in a debate anyday.

It just so happens that we agree more often than not, stick out tongue.

Happy Dance

Badabing
I liked debating Jin and Capt when I first joined. They are very tenacious. Cresh was always good but I haven't seen him on in a while. I guess Xmark and Soljer are the only two I've debated recently and that was more antagonizing each other than debating. I mainly just debate n00bs now who make outrageous claims.

Blair Wind
Originally posted by Soljer
eek!

sick sick

Whatever, Blair. You know I'd own you in a debate anyday.

It just so happens that we agree more often than not, stick out tongue.

Happy Dance

Join the tourny evil face

besides, you needed me for the Captain Cold, Iceman, Frost thread evil face

and that just makes you lucky yes

stick out tongue (nah, hes a good debater guys )

King_Mungi
*scracthes head* I asked a question and you guys basically were saying things I never mentioned. Odd debators

Blair Wind
Your canadian. no expression

We didn't understand

stick out tongue

Soljer
Originally posted by King_Mungi
*scracthes head* I asked a question and you guys basically were saying things I never mentioned. Odd debators

We've been over this.

Canadian = lose.

EDIT: See? We rarely disagree. stick out tongue.

King_Mungi
Your canadian. no expression

We didn't understand

stick out tongue

That excuse can only get you so far....still hurts though sad

Soljer
That excuse can only get you so far....still hurts though sad

Pretty damned far, on this forum. smile.

King_Mungi
Actually the Canadian jokes are getting tiresome now.

bigbran
Wait, the jokes don't make any sense anyway.
When have Canadians shown any less mental capacity than Americans?

Blair Wind

I love you Mungi. smile

Just for you:
http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=canada2rd1.jpg

King_Mungi
I love you Mungi. smile

Just for you:
http://img174.imageshack.us/my.php?image=canada2rd1.jpg

Merry Christmas Blair...Merry Christmas indeedcry

Validus
They're just haters. sad

Bald Bugger
Canadians are smarter than Americans.

Except for the fact that they're in love with a crappy team of theirs.

grey fox
In grey fox land debates come to YOU

But seriously , I never 'Debate' so much as pwn noobs and fools

Bald Bugger
Meh I do neither. I'm not patient enough. Except for the tournie.

Tha C-Master
Originally posted by grey fox
In grey fox land debates come to YOU

But seriously , I never 'Debate' so much as pwn noobs and fools Same here.

nimbus006
One guy who is really knowledgable and a good debater is Soljer, but i love disagreeing with him.

I enjoy reading Scoobless smart ass posts to everything anyone says.

Watching most guys here get mad and scold new members (who i admit sometimes make absolutely no sense) is pretty entertaining.

Other than that there many others who i learn alot from reading their posts.

grey fox
Same here.

Plus we both gather haters like a farmer gathers crops.

Tha C-Master
Plus we both gather haters like a farmer gathers crops. I can see if I was actually posting frequently anymore, but I get people on my forum telling me that I have hate threads, and I'm left scrating my head a bit and smiling. big grin

Alfheim
Plus we both gather haters like a farmer gathers crops.

I dont hate you, but I think you can be 2 faced sometimes. I dont think thats a very good attribute to have. Apart from that I would like to think I get on fine with you.

Tha C-Master
Should I laugh or go ouch? I try to be as real as possible, anything I say to a person I say to them, and I expect the same from them. yes

Alfheim
Should I laugh or go ouch? I try to be as real as possible, anything I say to a person I say to them, and I expect the same from them. yes

Mate I was refering to Grey Fox..sorry.

marvelprince
Hmmm. I see myself as more of a thread calmer than debator. Things get out of hand I try to get things under control. Always good to be on the same side as Soljer, C-master, Metalmanx and Alfiem though

Alfheim
Hmmm. I see myself as more of a thread calmer than debator. Things get out of hand I try to get things under control. Always good to be on the same side as Soljer, C-master, Metalmanx and Alfiem though

Cheers. I have to admit sometimes I can lose my temper but it usually takes a while. I hate debating with xmarksthespot, but sometimes it can be quite funny because we usually end up hurling abuse at eah other. Some of the time I can see wether our debates are going to end up like that and I try to pull out. laughing out loud

Grimm22
Debating: Metal_Man, Batdude, S-rank, ect..

Fanboy rantings: Jizin and Capt stick out tongue

Alfheim
Debating: Metal_Man, Batdude, S-rank, ect..

Fanboy rantings: Jizin and Capt stick out tongue

Jinzin is not a fanboy. Which is a shame because he likes Wolverine.

Grimm22
Originally posted by Alfheim

Eh, he's on the level below fanboy, which is honestly, where I tend to be somtimes stick out tongue

Tha C-Master
Mate I was refering to Grey Fox..sorry. I know... laughing

Alfheim
I know... laughing

doh

Soljer

He thinks Wolverine stabbing an infinity gauntlet wielding Thanos is realistic.

Hell, he thinks Wolverine stabbing a NON-IG holding Thanos is realistic. erm. You know, the guy that's been through a black hole and has complete molecular control over his entire body? Yeah. Him.

Besides that little fact, Jinzin is a cool poster, and fine debater.

nvrbeenwthagirl
Mr. Master, Big Bran, and Darthgoober are some of my favorites............ To debate with.

grey fox
Mate I was refering to Grey Fox..sorry.

How so ?

Tha C-Master
Eh, he's on the level below fanboy, which is honestly, where I tend to be somtimes stick out tongue He's smart though.

Metalmanx

Indeed, mate. thumb up

DigiMark007
Who do I like owning?

When do tourney brackets come out?

cool

capt it up
Thanks, I am a nice guy. Forgot to mention Batdude and Capt it Up in my post. I think it was back when the Avengers were around when they used to pop in. I don't think there are more people who know as much about a specific character like they do.
thanks

Ichigo66666
I like the debating of:

Batdude, Jinzin, Mr Master, Capt, Nvr, bran, C-Master, Galan and plenty others.

Those are pretty good to watch debate and to debate against.

capt it up
I like debating with jin and cres and srank. How ever I am hardly ever on oppisit ends.

I so enjoy debate dark crawler, bading, marvel prince, C-Master

I also enjoy debating with soljer and others.

I enjoy debating grimm22 he makes me laugh some times becuase he can never stay on topic and is always insulting some one when he begins to lose.

Dinalfos
When have Canadians shown any less mental capacity than Americans?

*Ahem*

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IQ_and_the_Wealth_of_Nations

laughing

bigbran
Originally posted by Dinalfos
*Ahem*

laughing 1 point lower?
Also, my IQ is 113, or around there, so that doesn't aply to me. stick out tongue

capt it up
I can't wait to own balding

bigbran
I can't wait to own balding ?

capt it up
?
I can't wait to debate him. He never sticks around enough how ever to debate since he has nothing good to ever say. He always pops into the threads and for no reason says wolverine sucks or makes some stupid juke about Logan. I can't wait to debate his ignorant ass.

bigbran
I can't wait to debate him. He never sticks around enough how ever to debate since he has nothing good to ever say. He always pops into the threads and for no reason says wolverine sucks or makes some stupid juke about Logan. I can't wait to debate his ignorant ass. No, who is "balding"?

capt it up
bald bugger

bigbran
bald bugger *Teehee*

Martian_mind
Taco!!!!!!!!!!

StyleTime
I didn't make it onto anyone's list? lol

The four that come immediately to mind are Metalmanx, capt it up, srankmissingnin, and jrodslam. I don't get seriously into many debates so my list is small.

Metalmanx- He can admit when he's wrong and knows what he's talking about. We're generally on the same side though. Also knows Gambit > Wolverine/Daredevil/Captain America.

capt it up- Really knows his Wolverine and makes good points. We only really disagree on Gambit vs Wolverine. (Gambit wins btw).

srankmissingnin-Knows his stuff. Presents information well. Again, we really only disagree on Gambit vs Wolverine. (Gambit wins btw)

jrodslam- Very civilized and backs up whatever he says. I only really disagree with him on Gambit vs Daredevil/ Captain America (Gambit wins both btw)

I also like debating anyone who underestimates Gambit.

capt it up
wow I can't believe I forgot to add stylestime to the list. I have not seen you on in a while. By the way wolverine>gambit. devil

but zorro >>>>>>>>>wolverine

Metalmanx
Originally posted by StyleTime
I didn't make it onto anyone's list? lol

The four that come immediately to mind are Metalmanx, capt it up, srankmissingnin, and jrodslam. I don't get seriously into many debates so my list is small.

Metalmanx- He can admit when he's wrong and knows what he's talking about. We're generally on the same side though. Also knows Gambit > Wolverine/Daredevil/Captain America.

capt it up- Really knows his Wolverine and makes good points. We only really disagree on Gambit vs Wolverine. (Gambit wins btw).

srankmissingnin-Knows his stuff. Presents information well. Again, we really only disagree on Gambit vs Wolverine. (Gambit wins btw)

jrodslam- Very civilized and backs up whatever he says. I only really disagree with him on Gambit vs Daredevil/ Captain America (Gambit wins both btw)

I also like debating anyone who underestimates Gambit.

Hey, I meant no harm by not putting you on my list. I simply forgot is all. Lots of people on KMC, haha. But yea, dude. You definitely make my list. You're great to debate with and we usually agree, which is always nice.

Rock on, bro.

StyleTime
wow I can't believe I forgot to add stylestime to the list. I have not seen you on in a while. By the way wolverine>gambit. devil

zorro >>>>>>>>>>> Gambit + Wolverine. Yeah, I haven't posted much lately except when people start saying something retarded about Gambit/New Sun. *cough Shatterstar vs Gambit cough**cough Iceman vs New Sun cough*
Originally posted by Metalmanx
Hey, I meant no harm by not putting you on my list. I simply forgot is all. Lots of people on KMC, haha. But yea, dude. You definitely make my list. You're great to debate with and we usually agree, which is always nice.

Rock on, bro.
lol It's cool. I haven't posted a whole lot lately. Damn, now I see my post looks like I was fishing for a compliment.

Thanos_THOTU
Originally posted by Galan007
as far as being a civilized debate; i like debating with mr. master, but as far as just debating with someone that dosent have a clue id pick Thanos THOTU (he is an easy target)
Look who's talking ... roll eyes (sarcastic)

Scoobless
Originally posted by Dinalfos
*Ahem*

laughing

The UK would be at the top if we didn't have the damn Welsh pulling our average down ...... and the English ...... and the Irish ..... and people from Glasgow..... and anyone north, south or west of Edinburgh

stick out tongue

Martian_mind
The low skills of your dentists would speak otherwise

capt it up
Originally posted by StyleTime
zorro >>>>>>>>>>> Gambit + Wolverine. Yeah, I haven't posted much lately except when people start saying something retarded about Gambit/New Sun. *cough Shatterstar vs Gambit cough**cough Iceman vs New Sun cough*

lol. Hey what ever happen with the whole gambit being a on apoc side. Did he get down graded back to his normal self again?

King Kandy
I like my little skirmish's with Mr.Master, and owning Masterbruce is a good laugh.

King KAM
I dont know... I own pretty much everyone...all teh time

Scoobless
Originally posted by Martian_mind
The low skills of your dentists would speak otherwise

Those are the Glaswegian dentists .... shifty

StyleTime
lol. Hey what ever happen with the whole gambit being a on apoc side. Did he get down graded back to his normal self again?
Hasn't been revealed what's happened yet.

Newjak
My favorite debate of all time is with Khan/Leo in the tourny match was for the most part classy and well discussed and evne though we didn't treat echother like ti through the match I think we all had a good time and had respect for the other team.

Scoobless
That's not what they told me ..... shifty

Newjak
Originally posted by Scoobless
That's not what they told me ..... shifty I know but thid makes me feel better sad

Blair Wind
Kahn and me where on good terms the whole time. We would laugh at eachothers comments since we were insulting eachother yet not really meaning a word....

Grimm22

Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gambit

Hell, I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gambit

bigbran
Wolverine >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gambit

Hell, I >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> Gambit The log I just left in the toilet>>>>>>Gambit.

Howard_Jones
The log I just left in the toilet>>>>>>Gambit.

Capt it Up>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Gambit

<< THERE IS MORE FROM THIS THREAD HERE >>