Geese Howard vs Shao Kahn

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Once again, Shao Kahn has invaded the Earth. His new HQ is in Southtown. Unfortunately, Kahn's fortress has flattened the Geese Tower. Fortunately, Geese himself was not in it, although a number of his men were.

Furious, the King of Southtown challenges the Outworld Emperor to battle. Has Geese bitten off more than he can chew? Is Kahn a match for the Southtown crimelord?

Geese - CvSNK2 version

Kahn - Deception version, but still talks mad s--t like in MK2.

Both Bosses are suffering from SNK Boss Syndrome

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Jack Bauer teaches a course at Harvard entitled: "Time Management: Making the Most Out Of Each Day."

Chuck Norris Fact: Chuck Norris once tried to shave his beard. Needless to say, his beard didn't get any shorter. The razor got a nice trim, though.

Sam Z
Khan wins without much efforts. Geese is a bada$$ and all, but as you said, he bitten off more than he can chew...

Remulous
i cant say 4 sure but im gonna go with geese

2D_MASTER
man, didnt Liu Kang kick Shao Kahns ass in MK2? Yeah he did, and Geese would kick THE SH@T out of Lui Kang, I say Geese kicks Kahn bonadage-gear-wearing arse.

Remulous
Originally posted by 2D_MASTER
I say Geese kicks Kahn bonadage-gear-wearing arse.

Rocky16
I'll do this match on MUGEN later today.

Superboy Prime
Khan is too much for Geese.

Sam Z
Indeed. I don't see Geese standing against Raiden like Khan did.

Rocky16
I might do the match today or tomorow. I am working on scans of SNK Vs Capcom.

Rocky16
Heres the fight.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2xaQ71Go_4I

Psyquis52
Again. Something appeared to be wrong with that fight.
I don't think Geese would've won, or could have won.
Still, Kahn wasn't getting hurt nearly enough for all the blows he suffered from Geese.

Rocky16
Its the way they are made. yes

Shao kahn is very powerful in the game. Its annoying.

2D_MASTER
Originally posted by Rocky16
Its the way they are made. yes

Shao kahn is very powerful in the game. Its annoying.

geese would have done a lot better.

Rocky16
I'm sure. But Shao Kahn is made very powerful. It never plays out like it really would.

But allot of the time it has the proper results.

TricksterPriest
That mugen fight is inadmissable as evidence on the grounds that you used the wrong Geese. That was the crappy SVC Geese. The CVS one would be able to win. I think it would be damn close, but Khan telegraphs like hell, and if Geese is one thing, it's a smart fighter. Yes, Khan has the boss cheapness on his side, but he's not from SNK, so he's beatable. Plus, we all know Nightmare Geese would stomp him easily.

Hwoarang
Show me a Geese to use and I will have him fight.

But the fights are for entertainment.

Mine eek!

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Hwoarang
Show me a Geese to use and I will have him fight.

But the fights are for entertainment.

Mine eek!

Use the Capcom Geese.

Hwoarang
Will do. BTW I am uploading that fight you wanted.

Joker1237
I think we need Khan from MKT. That was super cheap. If I not Goro or Kintaro or a subboss, I never beat Khan on MKT.

Scorpion. Loses.

Subby. Walks out with a hammer up his butt.

The thing is in MKT, they up Khan so much, that he is just RELLY RELLY hard to beat. And the block uppercutt trick no longer works. So if your not a subboss or boss, Khan is almost unbeatble. In some ways. Khan does have that SNK boss thing going for him in MK.

Though the MK2 Khan is cool and all. The flaw is block the charge and counter. In MKT that does not work. At all. Sure it works in MK3. But they gave Khan some more moves in MKT, and a more powerful shoulder charge.

I think the MKT Khan beats any Geese Howard. Because Khan is super cheap there. Also once he lands that hammer of his. The match is as good as over.

Hwoarang
I don't know the result. But I doubt I ever will. Everyone on this site is very SF biased and ignored other threads about games like MK.

TricksterPriest
The Geese we saw in that mugen fight used none of his signature skills and Khan used only one skill for most of the fight. I am damn sure the jodan atemi nage would stop that move. So don't talk about how the result is unknowable. Think of Geese can win rather just saying how he's screwed. That's how to analyze something. The atemi nage can counter special moves, physical supers, and various types of attacks. I doubt even Khan has a way to stop the raging storm.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.