Darkseid &Wolverine vs Thanos & Lobo

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ext@nt
No prep, Bloodlust is on.

who wins?

nvrbeenwthagirl
Originally posted by Ext@nt

who wins?

Wolverine smoke a cigar while DS cremes Thanos and Lobo.

bigbran

who wins? Don't we have enough Thanos vs Darkseid threads? All 100 of them have good debates.
Originally posted by nvrbeenwthagirl
Wolverine smoke a cigar while DS cremes Thanos and Lobo. And then Wolverine lops off his head.(Darkseid's)

Ext@nt
This has a new twist on it.

bigbran
This has a new twist on it. No! No, it isn't.

Psyquis52
This is stupid.

Lobo picks his teeth with the little runt.

SpunkySmurph
Wolverine runs up and, with a second successful attempt to anger comic readers around the world, cuts thanos with his claws. Thanos rubs the slight pain in his ankle. While he is temporarily distracted, DS takes him out, and Lobo too.

OR

DS grabs Wolvie and uses his body to slap Thanos silly

Ext@nt
Yes, this one has Wolvie and Lobo thrown into the mix.

darthgoober
Yes, this one has Wolvie and Lobo thrown into the mix.
Yes but he means NOTHING in this fight. You should have just made a Darkseid vs Thanos and Lobo thread.

Ext@nt
Originally posted by SpunkySmurph
Wolverine runs up and, with a second successful attempt to anger comic readers around the world, cuts thanos with his claws. Thanos rubs the slight pain in his ankle. While he is temporarily distracted, DS takes him out, and Lobo too.

OR

DS grabs Wolvie and uses his body to slap Thanos silly

Congrats that image just made milk spurt out my nose laughing.

bigbran
I say they all team up against Wolverine, until he yells, at the top of his lungs " hey bud!"
Then all of them run in fear, with the same look Apoc had when he seen Blackbolt.

SpunkySmurph
Congrats that image just made milk spurt out my nose laughing.

Yaay!

Well, actually, I thought it would be a pretty good technique confused

jasofisc
Originally posted by bigbran
I say they all team up against Wolverine, until he yells, at the top of his lungs " hey bud!"
Then all of them run in fear, with the same look Apoc had when he seen Blackbolt.

I wonder if wolverine can project his jobber aura to DS in that DS could use the almighty jobber aura. If that happened DS would stop looking for the silly anti-life equation he would have something much much much better.

bigbran
Originally posted by jasofisc
I wonder if wolverine can project his jobber aura to DS in that DS could use the almighty jobber aura. If that happened DS would stop looking for the silly anti-life equation he would have something much much much better. A nuke?
But we all know that can't affect Wolverine.... roll eyes (sarcastic)

celestialdemon
Wolverine stabs Lobo in the throat, then steals his bike and runs over Thanos and Darkseid.

Dinkus Mayhem
A stab in the throat would do nothing to Lobo, nothing at all. Maybe he would pop out a few clones, but that would be about the extent of it.

Logan would have some fun with that bike though.

thedude1948
This has a new twist on it.

This is like saying who would win in a fight

Living Tribunal with an M-4 or Spectre with a glock.

the twist doesnt change anything.

Ext@nt
I think its adds something cool to it. Lobo is really strong and can't die. Wolverine has claws that cut threw anything and heals fast.

I think its cool.

boriquaking55
Darkseid kills Lobo, then he is killed off-panel by bone-claw wolverine and squirrel girl. Watcher shows up and claims this is the real Darksied, not an avatar, DS-bot, or alternate universe DS; meanwhile Thanos sneaks away and breaks the fourth wall - entering the KMC forums and proceeding to pimp-slap the shit out of all these people making these dumbass DS vs. Thanos threads.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.