World War Hulk

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MightyEInherjar
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/001632423.cfm

Has any new news come out of this? I personally can't wait, and I hope it hits right on the rebound of Civil War.

Lucid Lui
Hulk Smash!

Looking forward to it.

srankmissingnin
Damn it. I love Planet Hulk but I hate Romita Jr.

Lucid Lui
I'd have preferred Lopresti or Pagulayan, but Romita isn't that bad. His Eternals has been good.

srankmissingnin
Originally posted by Lucid Lui
I'd have preferred Lopresti or Pagulayan, but Romita isn't that bad. His Eternals has been good.

His art is flat, lifeless and uninspired. As an artist myself I find it insulting.

Lucid Lui
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
His art is flat, lifeless and uninspired. As an artist myself I find it insulting. As an artist myself, it insults me to hear that legitimate artists are insulted by other legitimate artists.

Or something.

Psyquis52
Romita gets another shot at Hulk!

I couldn't be happier. big grin

BloodyAngel
How in the crap is Hulk powerful enough to be threatening enough for that title?

H. S. 6
Whatever happened to Marvel not doing a big crossover like this for a while after Civil War?

Black Adam
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Damn it. I love Planet Hulk but I hate Romita Jr.

feel the same way...

Validus
Not even Romita can ruin this, guys!

Ok, yeah he can. weep

SnakeEyes
*Jumps on the Romita-hatin bandwagon*

I, too, hate Romita's art.

sad

This story had so much potential.

H. S. 6
I don't mind him... most of the time.

His work in Eternals isn't bad, anyway.

Lucid Lui
There's an interview with Pak about WWH up at Newsarama...
http://forum.newsarama.com/showthread.php?t=83890

marvelprince
I like the idea, but Romita doesn't do it for me. Its not that his work is bad, it just seems too rigid and flat. And for something like this I'd prefer to have someone like Coipel (McNiven might need a break), or Finch once he learns to distinguish faces

Doc Potato
I'm guessing ol' Green Genes comes back and smashes those Illuminati knobs to Hell...

Brutacus
Originally posted by BloodyAngel
How in the crap is Hulk powerful enough to be threatening enough for that title?

Because he is hulk. wink

MightyEInherjar
I'm thinking he's going to get about up to snuff with where he was before he went into the portal as far as strength, then when he comes out he (for whatever reason) gets all the strength he lost back and adds to it altogether. Something like that...and I bet he brings a whole army with him.

Darth Vicious
Originally posted by marvelprince
I like the idea, but Romita doesn't do it for me. Its not that his work is bad, it just seems too rigid and flat. And for something like this I'd prefer to have someone like Coipel (McNiven might need a break), or Finch once he learns to distinguish faces

He really is not bad but just like Mark Bagley his art seems exactly the same as it was 10 yrs ago. Others artist have evolved in their craft like The Kubert Bros., Carlos Pacheco among others, His art is kinda square-ish. I think he should try new styles, experiment a little.

NiņoAraņa
Originally posted by MightyEInherjar
I'm thinking he's going to get about up to snuff with where he was before he went into the portal as far as strength, then when he comes out he (for whatever reason) gets all the strength he lost back and adds to it altogether. Something like that...and I bet he brings a whole army with him.

hmmmm......Double Hulk strength+Army of Intergalactic warriors with him= not WWH, but earth bieng turned into nothingness sad

i'd read it wink

Darth Vicious

grey fox
Hulk NEEDS an army of IW's or it just really wouldn't be a 'World War' just a 'Hulk Smashfest'

Dinalfos
It's about time Hulk got a power up.

MightyEInherjar
Originally posted by Dinalfos
It's about time Hulk got a power up.

Ha! Damn right! Strongest One There Is needs to prove it again.

Anyone have scans from the Planet Hulk issue where he was invisioning the Illuminati and was ripping Iron Man in half? His warriors were taking down the rest of them too, I thought it was a great little foreshadowing.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.