alex jones predicts new terror attack

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Emperor Ashtar
Just thought I give a heads up

WARNING

Deano
nice post. yeh i remember he did predict it

Darth Kreiger
If it does happen, want to know why he "Predicts" it? Because the odds are another will, the Terrorists have been planning one

Mr Parker
yeah I remember he did predict that also.He has been saying the next attack will be on the sears tower sometime in the future.if that happens,I hope people like Darth ect,remember that.

Alliance
The question is, depending on the timing, would they attack Sears or 400 North LSD.

Why not Empire State?

Darth Kreiger
It's funny that Alex Jones somehow knows where the attacks will take place, ever think he works with the Terrorists? eek! I just thought a Conspiracy Thought!

Alliance
This is the conspiracy forum

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Alliance
This is the conspiracy forum

yes And?

Deano
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
It's funny that Alex Jones somehow knows where the attacks will take place, ever think he works with the Terrorists? eek! I just thought a Conspiracy Thought!

some people think alex jones is a temporal co-adjutor. he gives out some truths but doesnt uncover the real order. the jesuit order.

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by Deano
some people think alex jones is a temporal co-adjutor. he gives out some truths but doesnt uncover the real order. the jesuit order.

But of course YOU, know more than he does, guess you figured it all out from Conspiracy Sites, damn you're a Genius, more so than Alex Jones!

Deano
what are you banging on about. did i claim it has fact?

Alliance
Originally posted by Darth Kreiger
yes And?
it was mena to be read.....this IS the conspiracy forum.

Captain REX
Watching that video made my brain ache with stupidity overdose.

Emperor Ashtar
His prediction claims it will happen before october 6.

Evil Dead
so if nothing happens by Oct. 6th........we can just proclaim this guy a nutjob?

Deano
well no because he isnt claiming to be a prophet is he? he is gathering information and putting forth his opinion

Mr Parker
Originally posted by Alliance
The question is, depending on the timing, would they attack Sears or 400 North LSD.

Why not Empire State?

I dont know why Alex thinks that the sears tower will be next.Thats what I was thinking when my friend told me that alex was talking saying there would be another attack against the states arranged again by our government.I jumped and said-is he saying the empire state building? he answered and said -No he thinks it will be the sears tower.I dont know alex so I dont know WHY he thinks it will be the sears tower.Im just going by what he is saying.He was right about the world trade centers lets just see if he is right about sears.He might be wrong that its against the sears tower,but Im sure it will be against a major city.

Emperor Ashtar
Well, alex claims the attack will be on a massive scale.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.