Need... to say thanxs to the guys herein :)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Betageuze
i know.... its always .. a little bit of a .... "bizarre" .. thread, when i wanna say thanks to the guys out there .. i like very much....

guys like...
juggernaut66666, Swanky-Tuna, golem370, jinzin, digi mark007,colossus21 (!), armandovalles, paola.... to name only a few of them.

i know... sometimes i stress.. their nerves wink.... with my "ultimate" ggg threads .. but i am an "old" fan"boy".. of the 70 and 80ies ... i LOVED Marvel-Comics.... and like it nowadays still on....

so ...

LONG LIVE.... the Comic book versus forum....

and

last .. but not the least

many thanks to the guys.... who are responsible for this forum... this.. are the same guys... who sometimes... close my threads smile smile .... why ?..... hmm.. i dont really know WHY ? *smilie* *smilie* *smilie*

;-)

thank you !

Scoobless
Are you dying or something? .... confused

S.G
Yeah.....

juggernaut66666
You guys are so retarted

S.G
WTF ???

Tshern
C'mon he's being friendly, give a little bit of love...

xmarksthespot
Not without a substantial amount of money and a lot of tequila.

The-Judge
i know how it is to be about to die, if thats the casesad good luck in heavensad

S.G
Enough with that crap please Judge.

Tshern
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Not without a substantial amount of money and a lot of tequila.

I'm a whisky man myself, but tequila goes down as well. But yeah, you can put people down with tequila and money, but it's a lot better without any "additions."

Have I missed something? I have no idea what are you talking about...

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Tshern
I'm a whisky man myself, but tequila goes down as well. But yeah, you can put people down with tequila and money, but it's a lot better without any "additions."

Have I missed something? I have no idea what are you talking about... He's a gang member. Additionally grey fox heads a drug cartel, and I'm Boss X of all of Japan's yakuza. Oh and Scoobs was attacked by a shark.

Tshern
Umm, does that have something to do with the Goodbye thread that came to the board like two days ago? Never read it, but suddenly there was a new thread saying something like "I survived" and now all that jazz... Makes me wonder should I read the threads or are the utter bs?

xmarksthespot
They're utter bs. Drunk people on crack are more coherent.

Scoobless
Pffft..... read them!

yes

S.G
laughing He is from the hood

The-Judge
i am not talking about the goodbye-thread, even through i was serious... but i have been close death some timesbig grin

S.G
Is it because your from a real live hood where imps and hoes lay the smackdown on yo gantsa asses ?

The-Judge
no, i falled down a mountain and landed on my head and was absorbed by a earthquakebig grin

S.G
laughing laughing laughing

Damn cut the crap but if it is true at least wait till you have freinds and credibility. I have neither...

Right guys !!! Happy Dance

The-Judge
hahahahabig grin you know, i have survived much worse thingsbig grin mario, that fatass, jumped on my head abd breaked my neck, but thanks to the adamantiumtchnology i survivedwink

S.G
no expression

The-Judge
hahabig grin but believe me, the gangthing is true, but i quitedsad i dont want to have anything to do with it now...

marvelprince
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
He's a gang member. Additionally grey fox heads a drug cartel, and I'm Boss X of all of Japan's yakuza. Oh and Scoobs was attacked by a shark.

Your forgot to mention that I got a REALLY bad papercut today and only cried for like 20 mins. If that doesn't make me certified gangsta I don't know what does

S.G
I tell you what really is gangsta, walking up to old women and saying 'yo moma' then running off

marvelprince
You know it. Yesterday I almost stole candy from a baby. He had a wicked strong grip though, I'll get it next time

S.G
Damn that souded tight, I gonna go pop a cap another gangs ass cause thats how I roll smokin'

Scoobless
I'm gonna go dog ear some books at the library.... then, I'm going to talk and when the shush me.... I'll just keep talking..... but probably a little quiter... I don't want no trouble yo!

shh

juggernaut66666
U guyz are no cool I uzed thee toilet in Mcdonalds without paying uber that

marvelprince
Originally posted by Scoobless
I'm gonna go dog ear some books at the library.... then, I'm going to talk and when the shush me.... I'll just keep talking..... but probably a little quiter... I don't want no trouble yo!

shh

Dude. Take it easy. There's no need to do anything so extreme! Come on man, books? In a library?! Some people just take things too far

Alfheim
Originally posted by The-Judge
hahahahabig grin you know, i have survived much worse thingsbig grin mario, that fatass, jumped on my head abd breaked my neck, but thanks to the adamantiumtchnology i survivedwink

Please get rid of that disgusting sig.

Originally posted by S.G
no expression

You know what I mean, nothing you can say to a statement like that.

The-Judge
is mario disgusting++ NO, HE ISNT...wink RELAX

DigiMark007
Did he just thank me for closing his threads!?

Um, you're welcome. smile

...now I'm not sure whether to close this, or leave it open out of spite. confused

But Betageuze is one of the guys I don't really mind. Most of his threads get closed, but he's harmless otherwise.

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by S.G
Is it because your from a real live hood where imps and hoes lay the smackdown on yo gantsa asses ?

There are IMPS in the hood ? Are these youre run of the mill Never, Never land imps, or 5 dimensional ones ?

Scoobless
Originally posted by DigiMark007
Betageuze is one of the guys I don't really mind. Most of his threads get closed, but he's harmless otherwise.

Harmless like a fox...... shifty

The-Judge
digimark, isnt it true that i am the man?smile

DigiMark007
digimark, isnt it true that i am a man?smile

Who are you again?

confused

Anyway, I always assumed you were a man. Though you may just be lying to us.

shifty

The-Judge
i am the biggest mufassa-fan on this forumwink respect mewink

The-Judge
digimark, isnt it right that i am cool?

Scoobless
Ban him ... no expression

V for Valentine
Yes, please do! no expression

The-Judge
please, dont domessed

R.O.T. Yahman
please, dont domessed

What role do you have in this gang you are associated with, Im very curious ?

The-Judge
well, the guy with the jokesbig grin and with the wartacticsbig grin

The-Judge
why do people hate me?sad

harri
hello

The-Judge
hello, "The-Blame"wink done some mufassawork?smile

Scoobless
why do people hate me?sad

It's better to be hated than ignored...... I'm going to be ignoring you from now on

no expression

The-Judge
okay, my friend, thats the spiritwink

R.O.T. Yahman
well, the guy with the jokesbig grin and with the wartacticsbig grin

So there are a lot of people who laugh at you .... I thought as much shifty

R.O.T. Yahman
okay, my friend, thats the spiritwink

Is that you Whirly ?

'My Friend' ? confused

The-Judge
yes, it isbig grin

Scoobless
No it isn't

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by Scoobless
No it isn't

I don't know, its his type of Sig .... shit

Scoobless
Nah... even Whirly's sigs were better than this guy's

The-Judge
i am whirly, problem?

The-Judge
hey, somebody, who has defeated spectre?

DigiMark007
Judge, this is the 2nd time in about as many minutes that I've been annoyed by you (in addition to past warnings).

no expression

Anyway, closing now.

Tron
digimark, isnt it true that i am the man?smile

Ummmmm, you're 16. You're not even A man, let alone THE man.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.