parallax (Hal Jordan) vs fp glactus

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

juggernaut66666
Who wins?

Juntai
Parallax.

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by Juntai
Parallax.
Hush you! let the others post

Juntai
OK.
smokin'

juggernaut66666
bump

I watch Pokemon
Originally posted by Juntai
Parallax.

grey fox
Juntai pretty much got it right the first time. The P-man can easily annihilate Galactus , hell he was going to restart the entire damn universe. The best Galactus has is absorbing planets....

juggernaut66666
Originally posted by grey fox
Juntai pretty much got it right the first time. The P-man can easily annihilate Galactus , hell he was going to restart the entire damn universe. The best Galactus has is absorbing planets....
Co-signed

juggernaut66666
anyone else?

galan7777777
i like big G, and at full power he is no one to be taken lightly........but even so, parallax takes this one with ease

juggernaut66666
Nice seems like some of the guys are learning smile

galan7777777
Originally posted by juggernaut66666
Nice seems like some of the guys are learning smile there was never a time where i would have put big g ahead of parallax

Philosophía
Bump.

OneDumbG0
Ultimate Nullifier ftw. stick out tongue

But moving past that form of reductionism... Parallax managed to destroy the universe by tightening the loop that ties the beginning and end of time. He basically fast-forwarded the end of the universe. So here's a thought I've been chewing on. I'm not mistaken, FP Galactus as he was alluded to, is the Alpha and Omega and thus both the beginning and end of time. So the method whereby Parallax destroyed the universe would be useless, no?

*still chewing*

TricksterPriest
Originally posted by OneDumbG0
Ultimate Nullifier ftw. stick out tongue

But moving past that form of reductionism... Parallax managed to destroy the universe by tightening the loop that ties the beginning and end of time. He basically fast-forwarded the end of the universe. So here's a thought I've been chewing on. I'm not mistaken, FP Galactus as he was alluded to, is the Alpha and Omega and thus both the beginning and end of time. So the method whereby Parallax destroyed the universe would be useless, no?

*still chewing*

Somehow, I don't see that stopping Entropy. whistle

OneDumbG0
Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Somehow, I don't see that stopping Entropy. whistle What does entropy have to do with anything? erm

TricksterPriest
Parallax controlled it. And he was able to beat Extant and Time Trapper at using it.

OneDumbG0
Parallax controlled it. And he was able to beat Extant and Time Trapper at using it. You need to read Zero Hour again, he zapped Extant and Time Trapper with the Power of the Guardians. The illustration and coloring is obvious. He even says that Time Trapper survived entropy, so he obviously was blasting him with something else:

http://img135.imageshack.us/img135/9463/1ts9.th.jpg http://img151.imageshack.us/img151/4404/2hs3.th.jpg

Either way, that doesn't answer the question, what does entropy have to do with anything? erm

joesdabest1
Parallax controlled it. And he was able to beat Extant and Time Trapper at using it.

G 1 shots Snorlax with the UN.

occultdestroyer
Glactus?
Is that a new character?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.