When do you start celebrating anniversaries?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Ronny
I just had my 5 month yesterday and I was wondering when the appropriate time to start "celebrating" them was. Someone told me 6th month and then another said 1 year

Bardock42
Originally posted by Ronny
I just had my 5 month yesterday and I was wondering when the appropriate time to start "celebrating" them was. Someone told me 6th month and then another said 1 year

By definition after each year.

T.M
Originally posted by Bardock42
By definition after each year.

yes

ThePittman
Originally posted by Bardock42
By definition after each year. thumb up I've always hated the month ones, seems so childish like it won't last.

Ronny
Alright stick out tongue i thought that sounded more appropriate.

Theres a couple i see at my school that like full out buy gifts for eachother each month and its like.. messed baah nevar!

My boyfriend and I dont really celebrate our months at all

silver_tears

I celebrate mine on the days the court orders are issued love

PeterGriffin
I celebrate mine everytime I pee and the pain reminds of the first time I caught an infection from Irenelove

silver_tears
Originally posted by PeterGriffin
I celebrate mine everytime I pee and the pain reminds of the first time I caught an infection from Irenelove

Those Irene's in Australia are tramps aren't they love

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by silver_tears
Those Irene's in Australia are tramps aren't they love

Much better than those skanky Canadian ones love

silver_tears
Much better than those skanky Canadian ones love

Least we don't carry the clap love

Council#13
laughing

PeterGriffin
Least we don't carry the clap love

Least we dont stink love

silver_tears
Least we dont stink love

I didn't know you were called Irene doped

PeterGriffin
I didn't know you were called Irene doped

I didnt know...shut up doped

Bardock42
Alright stick out tongue i thought that sounded more appropriate.

Theres a couple i see at my school that like full out buy gifts for eachother each month and its like.. messed baah nevar!

My boyfriend and I dont really celebrate our months at all

Fair enough. I mean you can celebrate anything you want. Just for it to be an anniversary it needs to be a year. Now dump your boyfriend and lets try if we two reach an anniversary eek!

nerf warrior
After you let him go balls deep into your ass and then you go a2m. That's when your relationship really gets going and there is a closeness there that no one can come between.

~Da Moose~

My first real one? Lets see, we had the 11th minute anniversary, and then 1 week, 3 and a half weeks, and then each month afterwards until she dumped me....bitc'h.....

leftneck
What the Hell? Are you some kinda homo?

Gomez
Originally posted by leftneck
What the Hell? Are you some kinda homo?

Dude, Ronny is a beeotch.

PandoraMomo
ask me and i say 6 months and years are good.
ask my boyfriend.. and he'd like an excuse to make everyday an anniversary.

Syren

An anniversary is usually celebrated after a year; 'anni' - 'annum' which means year, or something.

But I celebrated our 6 month, if a little quietly big grin

Serge A. Storms

Anyone over 13 waits till the year mark.

ThePittman
I celebrate mine everytime I pee and the pain reminds of the first time I caught an infection from Irenelove Originally posted by PeterGriffin
Much better than those skanky Canadian ones love Originally posted by silver_tears
Least we don't carry the clap love shocking

Syren
Originally posted by Serge A. Storms

I'm 22 in two months, see my above post stick out tongue

PeterGriffin
Originally posted by ThePittman
shocking

We have a very strange relationship love

Serge A. Storms
Originally posted by Syren
I'm 22 in two months, see my above post stick out tongue
Then DO NOT celebrate 5 months 6 months or any crap like that. If you make it to a year then celebrate and think about the 80 other miserable ones that are to follow.

That3DDude
I don't know when you start celebrating anniversaries, but I hear about it everytime I miss one.

Irwinsarmy
I gave my woman a load of sheep shit for our anniversary.

Barking Spider
Then DO NOT celebrate 5 months 6 months or any crap like that. If you make it to a year then celebrate and think about the 80 other miserable ones that are to follow.

Spoken like a married man laughing

LanceWindu

Such a broad generalization. roll eyes (sarcastic)

greenangel
maybe start counting them when you actually get married...just a thought.......

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.