a question about tact

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

lupo
Hi everyone. I don't know how to go about posting info for this video-making contest my work is hosting. I don't want it to come off like spam, and its really hard to convey enthusiasm and sincerity over typing. Is there an appropriate place to post those details? Or would no one be interested? It would be such a shame to not tell anyone.

Prabhodh
Try starting in the off topic forum, there's a few good video makers there.

Kram3r
Don't listen to him. He's Indian and the best he can do in legal studies is tie with me. Trust me, it's for your own good. no expression

Syren
Originally posted by lupo
Hi everyone. I don't know how to go about posting info for this video-making contest my work is hosting. I don't want it to come off like spam, and its really hard to convey enthusiasm and sincerity over typing. Is there an appropriate place to post those details? Or would no one be interested? It would be such a shame to not tell anyone.

Unless there are any direct links to other forums or anything against the forum rules I shouldn't think it would be a problem to share.

Is it regarding a particular subject? Because you could post it in the relevant area or, if not, just try to OTF or even General Discussion if it's suitable.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.