Cashless Society (video)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Deano
Probably wont be as drastic as this but its a good video anyway

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-8879280584361243887&q=smartcard&hl=en

Capt_Fantastic
Ugh! People might watch your videos if they weren't so damned long.*

*this post doesn't indicate any valid interest in any video link ever posted by the member known as "Deano", nor does it imply that the posting member subscribes to his conspiracy theorists antics. May cause anal leakage, dry mouth, constipation and diarrhea. (yes, at the same time) Consult your physician if usage of this product results in an erection lasting more than 36 hours. Do not take in conjunction with any other medication before consulting a physician. God help you.

Quiero Mota
You want me to watch 15 minutes of that shit? No thanks.

xmarksthespot
I'm just going to skip the video and go straight to the derision.

Oh no! EFTPOS! fear

Capt_Fantastic
I'm just saying that a conspiracty theorist should know that "the masses" feed on soundbite newsclips. Make it shorter and the people will understand what you're saying...or at least take the time to watch them.

Pandemoniac
Seen the whole video and it sure was worth the watch.
Quite frightening actually, because the events are all ready very recognisable.
I can see this happen in the near future.

KharmaDog
Conspiracy theory stuff belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

One might ask, "so who cares about a cashless society?", and then Deano will spout on about the NWO, Illumniati and lizard-folk.

Could somebody PLEASE stop this insanity.

By the way, haven't you made two or three threads about this already in the past Deano?

Deano
Originally posted by Pandemoniac
Seen the whole video and it sure was worth the watch.
Quite frightening actually, because the events are all ready very recognisable.
I can see this happen in the near future.

first worthwhile comment in this thread

Deano
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Conspiracy theory stuff belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

One might ask, "so who cares about a cashless society?", and then Deano will spout on about the NWO, Illumniati and lizard-folk.

Could somebody PLEASE stop this insanity.

By the way, haven't you made two or three threads about this already in the past Deano?

well i wanted people to see the video to see what they think. and where is the conspiracy?

Soleran
dollars, electronic currency blah blah it's still just a barter system with a perceived value with whatever currency you're using.

I am not even going to click the video, if its any consolation Fight Club was already pretty inteeresting and already made that point entirely clear.

jaden101
that is a pretty cool vid actually...a bit freaky...comical as well...when the guy in the petrol station presses the bar against the window "smart bar sir"...classic

unfortunately everything after that is laughable for the wrong reasons

Deano
see what happens when people actually watch the video? amazing innit.

im not trying to say ''this is exactly whats going to happen''. im saying its a cool video.

any more idiotic comments from anyone will be pointless.

Soleran
Ok I cracked and saw the video, it's pretty good.

It does illustrate the fight club piece I was talking about though in a different sense.

redcaped
embarrasment

Deano
what are u doing?

Robtard
Originally posted by Deano
what are u doing?

He's going through every thread and posting some kind of smiley... Call it the Smiley Conspiracy

redcaped
It makes sense after all!

crazy
Will definitely check out the video when I get a chance.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.