Thor, Namor, and Black Bolt (vs) Thanos

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Soujaboy
Can the Royalty of Earth defeat the Mad Titan?

No BFR

Sixth_Winged
Possibly if BB decides to unleash his all concentrating on him. Thanos is damn impossibly tough(black hole surviving tough without needing to go FTL like supes) but i don't know how would he handle BB's scream. If he can't take thanos by that, team is pwned.

Mindship
Thanos owned Surfer so easily (I disagree with that, but nonetheless), that I don't see him being overwhelmed by Thor + Black Bolt (Namor, I fear, would be a nonfactor here). Think of Thanos going up against 2 Surfers or even 3: again the margain for being overwhelmed - considering how easily he handled one Surfer - is so great that I see Thanos winning this one.

Sub_Mariner
Namor is a push over here to Thanos...

Thor would be a threat but not much of one...

BB is interesting if he unleashed his most terrifying scream ever, i say it would affect Thanos, But Thanos would then dispose of him quick.

Thanos 8/10.

Kid Kurdy
Thor is no match for Thanos, but he won't go down easily. But together with BB (and Namor) he gives Thanos a serious beating.

If BB shouts in Thanos' ears... that's like 10 nuclear explosions in his skull.

The team for the win.

guy222
possibly not probable

Nihilist
Thanos wins.

He has already pwnd Namor with ease, Black Bolt aint doing much and his on panel showing of his "voice" power arent enough to put Thanos down(Apoc and a Sentry took it with ease). That leaves only Thor who aint doing it by himself.

quanchi112
Thanos.

abhilegend
The mad titan wins.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.