How many Hand ninja can this persaon beat?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

cherry cola
How many hand ninja will this person beat before they go bye-bye
Add to the list if you want
1. Captain America
2. Daredevil
3. Wolverine
4. Batman
5. Black Panther
6. Nightwing
7. Shang Chi
8. Iron Fist
9. Elektra
10.Spider-Man

marvelprince
Well judging from past exploits these guys have all I think beaten hundreds of ninjas at once. But if we are talking about a limitless supply of ninjas then I think Captain America and Wolverine stand out as being able to handle the most since Steve doesn't tire and cause Wolverine has his healing factor that'll let him get up after he's knocked down

Dinalfos
Is Cap's stamina any greater than that of Spiderman? Because he does eventually tire.

marvelprince
Yeah. Cap can go fighting indefinietly. One of the advantages of the SSS is that his body doesn't produce lactic acid so his muscles won't fatigue

Dinalfos
Can he last longer than a full day?

Alfheim
Originally posted by Dinalfos

I dont think so, but he can like go at full intensity for something like 3 hours. I know he can be at full intensity for an hour without being tired.
I think he does get tired because once he fought The Super Patriot and he stated he got taged by The Patriots weapon because he was tired. Well he wasnt *huff huff* tired he was just starting to feel it a little after fighting for several hours. Anyway I could be wrong.

marvelprince
Originally posted by Dinalfos

At maximum exertion? I don't think so. At a high enough level to beat ninjas? I'd say so

Alfheim
Originally posted by marvelprince
At maximum exertion? I don't think so. At a high enough level to beat ninjas? I'd say so

That makes sense, obvoulsy there most be some limit. I think at maximum exertion he can go 3 hours max.

Dinalfos
Originally posted by marvelprince

So that means Spiderman is at least equal to him.

braz
Originally posted by cherry cola
How many hand ninja will this person beat before they go bye-bye
Add to the list if you want
1. Captain America
2. Daredevil
3. Wolverine
4. Batman
5. Black Panther
6. Nightwing
7. Shang Chi
8. Iron Fist
9. Elektra
10.Spider-Man

1. Around 200
2. 75-100
3. Around 500
4. 150
5. 300
6. 100-125
7. 200
8. 150
9. 150
10. about 300-400

Tha C-Master
Anybody play Spiderman two? He could just get two and spin them around in circles for a long time, god that was fun. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.