REX's game "War Zone" Gumf archive

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Captain REX
Well, here's what I'd like to develop into a game as good as Ush's. My old one wasn't that much of a good, developed plot, so I'm hoping this one will be much, much, MUCH better.

The Light-side Jedi Knights have been dispatched to a world in the Outer Rim, under the control of the Confederacy, called Vyylosk. A military force has been discovered there by Master Shaak Ti and Master Sarr Labooda. They have spotted numerous starfighters being made on Vyylosk, but no sign of foot-soldiers yet. Master Windu has dispatched the Light-side Jedi Knights to go to Vyylosk with Master Sarr Labooda himself. The Dark Jedi are supporting the movement of the military, under the leadership of a Dark Jedi named Raskae, named "Tenworld" by the Vyylians because he has operations on ten worlds in the system. The Jedi have no idea that there are Dark Jedi on the planet, and vice versa.

Light-side: Characters controlled by me SO FAR are: Mace Windu, Yoda, Sarr Labooda, and Shaak Ti.

Dark-side: Characters controlled by me SO FAR are: Raskae (Tenworld), Prime Minister E'vask'ron, Advisor Vel'b'wire

The game takes place about 1 year before AOTC.

yerssot
rex... perhaps you should leave the objectives behind

Captain REX
But what do you think?

(I left the objectives behind by deleting them)

yerssot
not bad, not bad wink

Captain REX
I'm going to develop it more. Which side do you think you'd like to join Yerss? Light-side?

yerssot
always cool I can always turn evil big grin

Bespin Bart
Good plot bro. smile

General Kaliero
As a part-time bounty hunter, I fight for what I want.big grin I'll join Light side this time.http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/splat.gif laughing out loud

Captain REX
That would be more of a Dark-side thing Kaliero. Jedi would never be part-time bounty hunters, even if they were Renegades. Jedi don't kill for money, they kill only when they must.

General Kaliero
I guess I'm Dark Side this time... COOL!! http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/splat.gif

Captain REX
Stop hitting people with that fish! It's rude, and, even more, it's painful.

General Kaliero
http://members.lycos.nl/Dodotje/smilies/splat.gif <- This is REX. So, now that we have a light side player and a Dark Side player, can we play? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
roll eyes (sarcastic) is right. We're not playing until Ushgarak's game end. I'm going to open my new game with Ush's third game.

General Kaliero
And when will "Revenge" end?

Captain REX
Don't know. We're getting there.

genral zink
I am dark side evil face where get cool smily dudes?

Captain REX
Hey Genral Zink! smile

Go to www.mysmilies.com or www.forum-smilies.com

Ushgarak
My game is approaching the finale now, though it is impossible to predict how long that lasts.

genral zink
please tell me where to get cool smilies stick out tongue

genral zink
stick out tongue where get cool smilies

Ushgarak
Rex just edited his post to tell you!

genral zink
hey ush how do you get really cool signitures?http://www.colute.net/cwm/contrib/edoom/Wizard.gif

Captain REX
You need to talk to Dim about that, but I suggest that you post some more. Plus, Dim is kinda swamped last time I talked to her about a sig.

genral zink
http://www.forum-smilies.com/fantastisch_01.gif

genral zink
llslalalalalallalalalallaahttp://www.forum-smilies.com/fantastisch_01.gifhttp://www.forum-smilies.com/fantastisch_01.gifhttp://www.forum-smilies.com/fantastisch_01.gif

genral zink
rex you goanna humperhttp://www.forum-smilies.com/fantastisch_01.gif loloolololo

Captain REX
ZINK!!! DON'T BE DISGUSTING!!! mad

genral zink
sorry roll eyes (sarcastic) poop head

Captain REX
laughing out loud

You were spamming, and the people here don't like that (as I told you over the phone).

genral zink
jordan who can i be in your game ????????????????? do i get to make up my name like so and so cause i want the name shnim kalaci

Captain REX
Zink, you forgot I told you! Don't say my name you dipstick! eek!

genral zink
very very sorry zink roll eyes (sarcastic)

Captain REX
Zink, let's go to the General Discussion. That way we can talk about whatever we want! big grin

yerssot
magic jordan?

Captain REX
*smacks forehead VERY HARD*

Huh, what, who's Jordan?

genral zink
jordan is my imaginary friend

genral zink
so its settled no offence to anyone and jordan is not real wink

genral zink
lalalala boba fett is really cool

Captain REX
are you feeling okay Zink? laughing out loud

genral zink
yes yes i am evil face

genral zink
what you think i'm smokin' or somthing

General Kaliero
Zink, you are definately on something.

Captain REX
laughing out loud No, he's just funny. laughing out loud

genral zink
genral k is really rex i hate to say but its true the elemental jedi of ice is captain REX

Captain REX
Zink, you've confused me...

...just like Yoda's lines in Gangsta Rap. I can't understand what he's saying for some of them.

General Kaliero
I'm not REX!!! mad How could I argue with myself?!? roll eyes (sarcastic)

yerssot
because you're scizofrenic?

genral zink
true true
*cusses to self damnit*

Captain REX
haha stick out tongue

General Kaliero
No I do NOT have multiple personalities... ZAP... MHUUHAHAAHAAAHAAA!!!!!!!!!!!... ZAP... Where am I??confused

Captain REX
Okay then... roll eyes (sarcastic)

General Kaliero
Nice to see you again REX! I was alone for a while.
Bad news... I'm traveling all summer and will have limited access to the 'net unless I can hack a computer. But this game doesn't look like its going any where, so I'm not TOO worried.sad I'd hate to miss the beginning of the game.

Captain REX
I'm afraid you might. My game is synchronized to start with Ush's third game. You can give stuff to me so that you are part of it and I'll make sure you are part of the story. Sorry you have to miss it.
sad

Captain REX
Well, here I am with another game. Since my last one was the biggest flop I've ever seen (Queeq predicted it of course). Then I looked at the game and I thought I needed a stronger plotline and a stronger...everything! So I made a new game...

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Two Jedi Masters have just returned from a mission on Vyylosk. Originally four were dispatched to find out what happened to Senator/Advisor Vel'b'wire of Vyylosk, having not visited the Senate meetings in over a year. The Jedi dispatched for the mission were Shaak Ti, Coleman Trebor, Node Qorsk, and Albok C'xath. They discovered that the Vyylians were creating war machines and battle droids. Node Qorsk and Albok C'xath were killed by the Vyylian soldiers and starfighters. Now, more Jedi have been dispatched to discover the cause behind all of the battle droids. Master Yoda feels there is more people involved, not just the Senator and the Prime Minister. "The Dark-side clouds everything..."

The Dark Jedi have been supporting the Vyylians for over a year now. Their leader, Raskae, is a corrupted Jedi Master, and was banished from the Order when he tried to steal a Sith Holocron for someone named Darth Sidious, who had promised him ultimate power. Now the Dark Jedi have seen that Jedi are coming to Vyylosk to see what is going on and report to the Senate to stop them. That would lead to the Vyylians going to war (which you don't really care about) and you going into a prison cell in the Jedi Temple on Coruscant.

<<<<<<<>>>>>>>

Well, I hope this game goes much better. It has a stronger plotline and it doesn't jump straight into action-packed explosions and saber duels right away.

It takes place four and a half years before "Star Wars: Episode II: Attack of the Clones".

Also here's a little preview of stuff to come:

--Coleman Trebor of the Jedi Council will help lead the Light-side Jedi on there mission.
--Count Dooku will be swinging his lightsaber around (not with an active player though, because you'd all die and I wouldn't have any players big grin laughing out loud )
--Vyylosk is sorta a combo of Tatooine/Geonasis/Endor, but has a cold climate as there is no sun. You'll be doing some things in the dark.
--You'll be battling other players, battle droids, Vyylians, humans, and creatures of the night.

Captain REX
This is where you should join the game at, if you want to join it.

Bespin Bart
Hello bro!

It'd like to join the Dark-side.

Name: Ecir Donald Veq
Species: Human
Lightsabers: white and red
Description: tall, graying hair, muscular, dark brown robes
Equipment: Light Amplification goggles, blissl flute, Neuro-Saav Model TD2.3 Electrobinoculars
Weapons: blaster rifle, CryoBan grenades

(btw, I got my name from my grandpa. Ecir is Rice backwards, and Donald was his middle name)

yerssot
ok, count me in, give me a few days to get a new character

Gundark
Well it sounds a lot less complicated than your last game Rex. That game wasn't bad, you just had too many characters and things going on to keep track of. This sounds pretty good. Not sure if I want to be a bad guy or good guy, let me think it over.

LanceWindu
I'll think about if I want to join or not.

If I do join I think I'll be a baddie this time around.

Captain REX
Gundy, you should join the Light-side. Your more of a natural on there, and you seemed kinda bored on the DS.

Ush told me he'll be joining whatever side everyone flocks too.

genral zink
rex you already know what my charictor looks like ok so here is his personality and other stuff like that.

Frost O'riely is a dark jedi who does not like to be bossed around. He is strong with the force. he likes to do stuff by himself.

genral zink
name:Frost O'riely
lightsaber:duble sided green
discription:tall, black hair,musculer
wepons:bowcaster
sithpoweres:none

Gundark
What is with that bouncy red thing ? Thats annoying as hell.

Okay, I'll be a good guy if ya want me to. wink

Captain REX
good. smile

Captain REX
Okay, uh, can a mod make this un-sticky? This is kinda slow... sad

Dexx
ok, I PMed u back REX with my character description. I'm joining the darkside.

Captain REX
I'll be making a thread with character descriptions. You can put it there too Dexx. Need to change a few things though.

Captain REX
Post your character descriptions for "WAR ZONE" here.

For now, he's the first one and easiest to write down:

Coleman Trebor, Jedi Master

Name: Coleman Trebor
Species: Vurk
Saber: Single-bladed, green
Items: Medi-Pack
Weapons: -
Starship: -
Droid: -

Jedi Master Coleman Trebor was a member of the Jedi High Council at the time of the mission to Vyylosk. From within the towering spires of the Jedi Temple on Coruscant, the Council governed the actions of the Jedi Knights. Trebor was a reptilian humanoid with an elongated face, dark eyes, and a sweeping crest extending from his skull.

Joining the High Council after the death of Yarael Poof, Coleman Trebor's wisdom and insight was greatly revered by his fellow Jedi. He peacefully settled a number of major interplanetary disputes, and was considered more of a negotiator than a combatant. Still, when required to do so, Trebor brandished his lightsaber in the defense of the Republic.

Trebor was a male Vurk from the watery world of Sembla. The planet is marked by warm seas separated by volcanic ridges that are slowly forming continents. Vurks are a nomadic, amphibious species generally considered primitive by the rest of the galaxy.

Master Trebor will be assisting the Jedi Knights to Vyylosk, and helping with their mission.

(btw, he won't be lame like in AOTC laughing out loud )

Bespin Bart
Vatan Zark, Dark Jedi

Name: Vatan Zark
Species: Bothan
Saber: Single-bladed, orange
Items: -
Weapons: blaster rifle
Starship: Bothan Spy, upgraded Republic Gunship

Vatan Zark was born on Kothlis to Vatal Zark, his mother, and Cothmar Zark, his father. He was talented in the Force and found and taken back to the temple by Jedi Knight Gegmon Venn. Vatan was placed in the Reek Clan with Master Yoda, and was tought to use a lightsaber. When he reached 13, he was sent to serve in agriculture since none of the Knights or Masters would take him as an apprentice. Using his growing rage and cunning, Vatan escaped the agriculture world of Gravlex Med on another transport headed for Coruscant.

There he bided his time, stealing money and food. He used piles of scrap metal to make his orange lightsaber, using a crystal that a Jedi Padawan had dropped from the Temple to create the blade. Then he took it upon himself to seek revenge against Master Gegmon Venn. He hasn't been able to face Gegmon, since Gegmon has stayed close to the Temple.

Vatan joined Master Raskae at the Coruscant Chaos Club. A blaster fight broke out, and Vatan would have died had Raskae not decapitated the men shooting at the Bothan. Vatan joined Raskae in his operations on Vyylosk as perimeter patrol, making sure no one came into the crater that the operations were being held in.

Vatan Zark is a Bothan, and his fir shows his expressions. His fir is a brownish-gray. He is good at being stealth, and not too bad with a blaster rifle.

Bespin Bart
I was inspired to make Vatan Zark because of this custom from the FFURG Casting Call "Fires of Vengeance".

Dexx
yeah, ok....i thought about some.

Dexx
Sasaki Kojiro. Dark-sided.

Name: Sasaki Kojiro
Species: Human, Male
Saber: Single bladed, green
Items: Medi-pack, light ampliffying goggles, binoculars.
Weapons: Thermal detonators.

Sasaki Kojiro was born on Coruscant. Being raised in the lower levels, and having an overprotecting mother, he was missed by the jedi recruiters, a fact that changed the whole course of his life. He never knew his father and the breaking point was at his mother's death when he was only 11 years old. After that the local bar keeper kept him around providing food and shelter in exchange for what the boy could do to help around. With the passing time the bar keeper noticed the boy's special talent and and with the help of certain iformations he could obtain he realised that the boy was destined to be a jedi ( that he only once seen in action in settleing a gang dispute ). He told the boy about his special powers, and slowly (14 by now ) Sasaki began to train. In 2 years he could already lift unliftable bolders, bend steel with his mind, and jump 2x higher than a normal person. He was very skilled in martial arts, combined with the use of the force ofcourse. He learned about the existance of the lightsabers and had to do some work time for some "employers" ( wich remain indebted to him ) in order to get his hands on his first and only lighsabre. It was a single bladed green sabre. A good quality mode. He disassembled it several times in order to learn of its construction so he could build another in case of loosing this one. In a short time he became very skilled in weilding it.
today ( aged 25 ) he still works around in the bar, after the keepers death but with no interffering in managing it. And occasionaly doing some jobs for who's paying. ( Stealing, Sabotage ) Things like that. He never accepted assasinations though. But that thing's about to change...
Oh ...i forgot to say about how he aquired the speeder......he found it in crashed in the street, fixed it and nobody calamed it.

Dexx
and how he should look...

Captain REX
Raskae Banon, Dark Jedi

Name: Raskae Banon
Saber: Single bladed, red
Starship: Stinger, modified Naboo Starfighter, Black Plague, small transport
Droid: V9-B34

Raskae's past is hidden from everyone but his closest "friend", a faithful droid called V9-B34. He has gathered power of the Dark-side, training himself to go to the extreme and become a figure of terror. It is said that he was found by Jedi Master Gegmon Venn, a revered Jedi of the same species as Master Yoda. Raskae also faced down a Jedi Knight on Naboo and stole an N-1 Starfighter. The Black Plague, a small transport, is his headquarters, never making a permanent base on any planet.

The only things that are actually known about him is that he was once Jedi Master. He was banished from the Jedi Order when he was caught stealing a Sith Holocron. His followers learned that it was for a man named "Sidious."

Raskae is a mysterious man, in his late 50's. After he was banished from the Order, he destroyed his green lightsaber and built a red one. He has a great knowledge of the Force, excellent fighting skills, and general skills. His operations on Vyylosk are the only operations you've known him do, but you know he has his connections.

Julie
Name: Keirra Andross
Spieces: Human
lightsaber: Green
weapons: blaster; lightsaber
items: comlink; blaster packs; med pack; necklace ( inherited from mother); Still Holo of parents
planet of origin: Coruscant
Starship: none
skills emphasis: healing

Keirra is a Jedi Knight ....

Born on Coruscant, Keirra had loving parent who died in separate incidents while she was still just a child. Both her parents were pilots. They were mail couriers. When she was only a few months old, Keirra's father was killed in a speeder crash above Coruscant. About a year later her mother was murdered by pirates in the Corellian system....near the planet Talus.

Keirra was taken in by an orphanage. However about a year later, a Jedi Master named Mallatook soon discovered the child. The two-and a half year old was then trained to be a jedi.

At the Jedi temple, Keirra soon discovered that she had great control over the force. She trained to be a healer; she also did some piloting.

Keirra is a good pilot but cautious and reserved like her parents had been. She keeps an slightly battered still holo of her parents in her jedi robes or flight suit. Also, she keeps a necklace she inherited from her mother.

General Kaliero
I'm back home and it doesn't look like I missed anything. laughing I'm so HAPPY!

Captain REX
I forgot to e-mail you about joining my game! embarrasment Anyway, view the Character Descriptions for my game and choose a side. Then fill out a character description like the the other ones you see. That's all you need to know!

General Kaliero
Dak Kaliero, Renegade

Species: Arnian
Homeplanet: Arnia
Lightsaber: 2 white
Alignment: Dark
Starship: Silver Eclipse, Modified Z-24 ADF Glacier Glider

Description:
Always a gifted student at the temple, Dak found the rules too strict for his style. He abandoned the Jedi Order, but kept training in the Force. He is now extremely skilled with ice, and one of the legendary elemental Jedi. Swift and deadly, he became a bounty hunter.

He always brought in his bounty. It was on one of these "excursions" that he found Vyylosk. Dak fights for what he wants. He will lead the Dark army this time.

mah
Kakoii Hentai, Jedi Knight

Sabre: Single, Orange

Born on Dantooine, Kakoii lived in a primitive house with his family.
Kakoii used his spare time exploring the planet and hunting animals.
He loved the nature, and was generally happy with living on Dantooine, with it's varied terrain and agriculture.

After a while he was spotted by Jedi Master Orilak Ok'ga'sar, who saw the potencial in Kakoii. His training learned him a lot about life, earlier he had known little of what happened outside Dantooine. He did very well in training; he was strong, physically and mentally.

As a Jedi Knight he has done good, he's relaxed and remains cool during heated situations.

Dexx
you like japanese names too??? wow...

Dexx
so, when's your game starting REX?

mah
what? oh, you have one too

LanceWindu
Soon I guess.

Captain REX
Well, I have just about enough players...

Light-side:

LanceWindu
Mah
Julie

Dark-side:

Bespin Bart
Dexx
General Kaliero

I have yet to get a reply from Gundark and Queeq, and I forgot to PM Palanfirith. Edna's not on to reply, and my friend Genral Zink will probably join the Dark-side.

My game is scheduled to start by Wednesday if not tomorrow.

Dexx
palanfirith is off on his vacation. Maybe after he comes back, if we're not in the middle of the action.
Oh, well...waiting for the game...

Dexx
2 actually...

Ushgarak
Is Gundy playing? I don;t know if I should be waiting for her to choose or not.

LaurenE147
Sala Akti, Dark Jedi

Species: humanoid mix
Sabre: double; red
Home Planet: Malastare
Items: jet pack, device that allows her to teleport th anywhere on the planet, blaster
Droid: probes
Starship: stolen Jedi starfighter painted black and modified to suit her needs

The former Jedi Manlik Tai found Sala after he parents' murder on her home planet of Malastare when she was four. He trained her in the Dark Arts and she excelled in his teachings. He was killed when she was twenty-two by Coleman Trebor whom she has vowed revenge upon. She keeps herself funded by running death sticks and blasters in the back of a restaurant she owns.

LanceWindu
Lance Evenstar

Level: Jedi Knight
Sabre: Green
Home Planet: Dathomir
Items: Commlink, Blaster, Bacta Patches, Energy Batteries for Blaster.
Starship: None

Lance was born on Dathomir. At the age of just 4 months old he was captured by the Dathomir Witches and was taught in the ways of the Dark Side.

But when he was 3 years old a Jedi that was sent on a mission to find ripe candidates for the Jedi Temple happened to come to near the camp of the Witches. He could feel the power and he could feel the innocence of a child. He decided to find out what this was all about. That's when he came across Lance.

Somehow the Jedi was able to get him out of the camp and flew him off to Coruscant. He was taken before the Jedi Council and they knew he was of the Dark Side. They took him to the Bear Clan and slowly and painfully untaught the power he knew.

By the time he reached 10 year sold the teachings of yesteryear were gone and he had grown popular in the Temple for his knowledge of the force.

When he reached 13 years old he was assigned a master.

A human female named Alima Rak. She was about 36 when she took him under her wing.

Jumping to today Lance is now 35 years old. His master died years ago from natural causes.

Lance is nearly a master himself now. A full fleged Jedi Knight with the knowledge of the force strong with him. He is currently being taught by the older, wiser masters of how to teach a youngling the way he was taught.

Captain REX
Here's Gundy's character:

Name: Serina Kamala
Saber: Single-bladed, green
Items: Medi-Pack
Weapons: - Sabre only
Starship: Jedi Starfighter
Droid: - R2-R7

Serina's Jedi Knighthood was transformed into that of the life of a Master when the council bestowed the title upon her four years ago, during the Battle of Naboo. However she has yet to take on a padawan, despite being 36 now. Born on Vatoon in the Vataan system, she was taken into the Jedi order when she was all of two years old, however her parents both died along with the rest of the unfortunate population when Vatoon went super-nova when Serina was 10. The loss was bitter, but Serina knew the tragedy was purely fate; she reconciled her anger and grief though her training and came out much the wiser Jedi on the other end. The council relies much upon her cool, collected thinking and ability to control her fear, fear that would lead to anger, hate and suffering, and thus to the dark side as many times Master Yoda had told her. Serina had lost track of how many field missions she had been sent on by the council, but accepted each assignment with the respect due the Council, usually without question. Ushgarak was one of her closest friends in the order and he was quite strong with the Force, despite the emotional baggage of his past.

Ushgarak
Here's mine, my LS character from before.

Arleth, Jedi Crusader

Arleth is a Jedi who BELIEVES. He believes in the nobility and truth of the Jedi to the very core of his being. Nothing annoys him more than those who mock the Jedi or what they stand for, though he has long ago learnt to keep these feelings under control.

A talented Knight, Arleth considers it his purpose in life to fight evil. Some think he is obsessed with it. Arleth continually requests high-risk assignments on the forfront of any violent situation where evil, in any form, is oppressing the weak, the down-trodden, or even just the good people of this galaxy.

He looks the part of a champion as well. Bright, happy, attractive, friendly... he gets on with almost everyone he meets, when he is sent on missions the locals always love him, and he will not hesitate for a moment to throw his life into danger to protect these people.

So keen is Arleth that the senior Jedi often worry about him, and give him more passive missions, which bore him but he is always happy to serve. In the end, though, Arleth seems rather good at his job, and he considers this invasion the latest in a long stream of evils that it is his duty to defeat.

His sabre is blue.

Captain REX
Here's Genral Zink's character:

Name: Frost O'Riely
Saber: Double; green
Weapons: bowcaster

Frost O'Riely is a Dark jedi who likes to be the master instead of the learner. His past is one big mystery, and none of the other Dark Jedi know any thing about him, but you can tell he's had a hard life from all of the scars on his arms, legs, chest, and face. He is strong with the Force, and can use his powers with ease. He knows a skill called Force Fire, a unique skill that has been used rarely by the Witches of Dathomir. He uses it sparingly, for it drains his power. He is a loner, but has joined Raskae's group of Dark Jedi in hopes of greater power. He occassionally wears a frightening mask, mostly in battle.

Captain REX
Here's his character w/out the mask.

Captain REX
Presto!!! I have (almost) everyone signed up, so we may start. There are three people that may be joining the game sooner or later (Palanfirith on vacation, Finti has holidays, and Queeq is being his natural self), but other than that, we're ready to start!

Here's the current list of players and their characters:

Jedi Order:

Gundark -- Master Serina Kamala
LanceWindu -- Lance Evenstar
Mah -- Kakoii Hentai
Julie -- Keirra Andross
Ushgarak -- Arleth

The Dark Jedi:

Dexx -- Sasaki Kojiro
Bespin Bart -- Vatan Zark
LaurenE147 -- Sala Akti
General Kaliero -- Dak Kaliero
Genral Zink -- Frost O'Riely

The game will start tomorrow at approx. 9 am (that's when I wake up, therefore that's when it starts). The game will be entitled "WAR ZONE", and will take place 6 years before Attack of the Clones. Have fun!

~El Capitan REX~

Dexx
ok, look forward to it.

Captain REX
I almost thought about starting it tonight...nah, too few people on.

Dexx
ok, so it's 8:32 PM here....so i'll find it in the morning...

Captain REX
Medraud, a friend of General Kaliero in RL, is joining the Dark-side!

Name: Medraud
Species: human
Lightsabre: Silver
Item: 5 super reflective steel balls, Medi-pack
Weapons: grenades
Ship: we'll wait a little bit...
Droid: Small video pod droid; used to film the ways of the Force and as a decoy during battle

Fire
Name: Matrix (cause I had to change the name)
Lightsabre: Green
Items: standard climbing and diving matirial
class: Jedi Knight
no weapons, no droids no ships

raised by the jedi but still looking for his roots, he found out that his parents were members of a secret group of bountyhunters called the yuppon gatana which based on stealth, honour and loyalty these are the three things he takes along with him as being a jedi

General Kaliero

General Kaliero
I thought I'd better change my profile, as I've messed with my character a bit:

Dak Kaliero, Jedi Renegade

Species: Arnian
Homeplanet: Arnia
Lightsaber: 2 white
Alignment: Dark
Starship: Silver Eclipse, Modified Z-24 ADF Glacier Glider

Description:
Always a gifted student at the temple, Dak found the rules too strict for his style. He abandoned the Jedi Order, but kept training in the Force. He is now extremely skilled with ice, and one of the legendary elemental Jedi. Swift and deadly, he became a bounty hunter.
For some reason, a rich employer ordered him to take out a man named Raskae Banon, a dark Jedi. Dak traced him to a seedy nightclub, and attempted to do away with him.
Before he knew what was happening, Dak was on the floor with a red lightsaber at his throat. Raskae looked ready to kill him, but then helped him up and said: "I've been looking for you." He then told Dak about a mission to a remote planet named Vylossk, which Dak readily accepted.
Dak is good in a fight, though he tends to slip away to prepare suprises in group melees. He is headstrong, and likes to show off, particularly in his talent with ice. (Though no one else seems to like it as much. *coughcoughRASKAEcoughcoughhack*)

Captain REX
I like that one much better. Sorry 'bout the thing with Raskae destroying your "speeder", but that's not really possible. Seemed too un-Star Wars-ish.

Captain REX
Here's PadmeSkywalker's character:

Name: Akki Scbal
Lightsaber Color: Purple
Items: Medi-pak
Starship: Desu, a modified Geonosian Star Fighter

Born on the planet Coruscant, the Jedi Council recongized Akki at an early age. She was taken to the Temple to be molded into a Jedi Knight. Years went by, and she trained with Master Yoda and learned the history of the Jedi Council. One day, she came across an old archive involving the Sith and Jedi. The Sith way intrigued her, and she learned of the hypocracies of the Jedi Council.

On the day she was chosen to become a Padawan, Master Yoda stopped the Jedi who wanted to take her on. He told the Jedi that Akki had too much anger deep inside her, making her a threat if trained. Akki ran away and grew angry with the Council, vowing she would be stronger than any of them, and they would pay for embarrassing her that day.

Now at the the age of 20. Akki is about 5'6'' and has shoulder length purple hair, most often in pony tail. Roaming from star system to star system seeking revenge. Joined Raskae to help gain that revenge.

Captain REX
Name: RP-G45 & V9-B34
Species: RX & ASP-17
Saber: - & blue
Weapons: grenade launcher & -
Starship: Black Plague

Raskae's two faithful droids, RP-G45 and V9-B34 have been all over the galaxy with thier owner.

V9-B34, an ASP-17 droid, belonged to his family. He worked on the family farm on the agricultural planet of Nefroni IV, lifting crates and helping with household duties. When Raskae's parents died, the farm went to Raskae, who returned home after his expulsion from the Order. Raskae took V9 aboard his starship and left to become a powerful Dark Jedi. Raskae built a blue lightsaber into his right hand for dueling practice or for combat. He also has a strong magnet in his left hand and a blaster in his left shoulder. V9 knows the most about Raskae's past as he was laboring on the farm a decade before Raskae was born

RP-G45, or RPG, was an RX droid working for Star Tours when he became property of Raskae. Then called RX-14, Hajid Thajkon gave Raskae the droid as a gift, though he never told how. Raskae painted the droid jet black, chrome, and red, then made him the pilot of the Black Plague. He is also armed with a grenade launcher, just incase.

cosper
Nname:cosper
Species:Human
Height:5'7
Hair:Brown
Eyes:green
Sex:male
Homewould:Corusant
Allighment:neutral good
Cluthing:all black
Weapon:lightsaber black blade
Force user: yes
Inventory:Jedi stuff comlink, (ect...)
posession:fast.5 past lightspeed,supersheld old Imperial Shuttle and an r2
unit

PadmeSkywalker
(Rex is it okay if Akki's hair color changes, I've decided to make it purple...Sorry)

Captain REX
That's fine. I'll notify Ush to change it. smile

PadmeSkywalker
Alrighty, thanks

Captain REX
Cut the chatter Red 2! Reserve this for descriptions. smile

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.