Do you sign your name?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Shakyamunison

botankus
Old Job: Initials about 30 times / day
New Job: Name about 4 times / day

However, sometimes I feel I'm conducting an autograph session, as my full signature requirements goes into the hundreds on occasion.

Bardock42
Current Job: 0 times/a week

nerf warrior
I sign my bosses name. It keeps me out of trouble.

Mindship
On average: about 5x/wk.

botankus
Originally posted by Bardock42
Current Job: 0 times/a week

He's asking how many signatures you have to provide, not how much effort you have to put forth.

Fishy
All the time, I have no idea but I need to sing a lot of papers so I sign my name anywhere between 2 and 50 times a day

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by Fishy
All the time, I have no idea but I need to sing a lot of papers so I sign my name anywhere between 2 and 50 times a day

You sound like me. On a good day, I could sign 50 drawings. But that means that both Marty and I would have to be working our butts off.

Alliance
I do write dates all the time.

LanceWindu
I initial a ton of paperwork and every check that comes my way. I sign a few others.

§P0oONY
When I sign, I sign with my name...

fini
right now, I dont have to sign my name at all, but when i got homework or Lab scripts to correct, then I sign my name. LOL so it can go from 0 times a day to over 60

Nichole
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Do you sign your name or initials at work, and how many times?

I only sign my name when I go to the bank, or when I have to sign something that requires a signature, which isn't very often.

xmarksthespot
I haven't really had to sign anything of late. I'll need to sign application forms in the near future for free money.

My signature basically consists of me scribbling my first initial and my last name.

Britrogue
The answer for me would be both and a LOT. I'm always bloody signing something.

T.M
Never signing anything in work..

Wonderer
Signing at work!? What the f**k? I guess I'm not that high up in the responsibility rank.

Evil Dead
meh...I have to sporadicly.....nothing regularly unless I mess with something, I'll have to sign a maint. form detailing what changes I made and why. Other than that...it's mostly quality memos that I have to sign and return every now and again.

I have to initial something pretty much daily.....any Kaizen improvements I can think of must be written and initialed by me and turned into my superior to get the go ahead to mess with something.

Quiero Mota

Strangelove
I never really have to sign anything for work, but I always sign things, because I think my signature looks cool

redcaped
sad

Leo.M
I do... at school, at least 4 times a week lol

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.