She Hulk and Thing vs Wonder Woman

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Darth_Erebus
Neither are a match for Diana on their own but can they stand up to her working as a team?

Draco69
No.

Validus
No.

kgkg
they won't beat WW

batdude123
Niet.

kgkg
good debates

H. S. 6
Wonder Woman could probably rip through both of them (literally), with enough speed.

Tassadar
WW wins.

DevilGoblin
amped She Hulk who beat The Champion (Dan Slott run) would beat Diana black and blue with no pity;Thing does not even enter the fight

Grimm22
I love Dan Slott, he's easily in my top 5 writers, but that was made for pure humor and whatnot.

In a real fight, Champion would KO She-Hulk in 1 or 2 punches

Draco69
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
amped She Hulk who beat The Champion (Dan Slott run) would beat Diana black and blue with no pity;Thing does not even enter the fight

What the f**k?

I had no idea that She-Hulk possessed superspeed, flight and any weaponery at all.

Then again she DID beat Champion in a couple of punches where as Gladiator and Silver Surfe could not....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Accel
Originally posted by DevilGoblin
I'm curious, do you post at SHC? As Mazinkaiser?

Draco69
Originally posted by Grimm22
I love Dan Slott, he's easily in my top 5 writers, but that was made for pure humor and whatnot.

In a real fight, Champion would KO She-Hulk in 1 or 2 punches

yes

I especially love She Hulk's comic covers. Best covers in comics nowadays....

Draco69
Originally posted by Accel

Great. It's a SHC invasion. Just what I need....

Grimm22
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k?

I had no idea that She-Hulk possessed superspeed, flight and any weaponery at all.

Then again she DID beat Champion in a couple of punches where as Gladiator and Silver Surfe could not....

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Not to mention the beating Champion gave Ben erm

Validus
SHC Assemble!

Soujaboy
Fu<k Na

Jimmy-Chan
Yeah, DevilGoblin is obviously Devilhulk/Mazinkaiser. He's harmless. And he makes funny statements about penises (for instance, that if his grandmother had a penis she'd be his grandfather, or that The Hulk can defeat any vampire with his penis)

harri
WW smile

olympian
Originally posted by Draco69
What the f**k?

roll eyes (sarcastic)

Champion wasent using the power gem, was he?

And even he was, and shes less powerful than either those two, unlike them, she had a specific powerup wheter they didnt. Obviously in the writers mind, that made the difference, its not like BRB and Surfer wer going all out with theyr powers. It was mainly boxing, if memory serves rigth.

Darth_Erebus
Originally posted by Accel

What is SHC?

R.O.T. Yahman
Originally posted by olympian
Champion wasent using the power gem, was he?

And even he was, and shes less powerful than either those two, unlike them, she had a specific powerup wheter they didnt. Obviously in the writers mind, that made the difference, its not like BRB and Surfer wer going all out with theyr powers. It was mainly boxing, if memory serves rigth.

Champion with the power gem was splitting planets in half with his strength, no wonder they didn't last long. Gladiator has never shown Byrne level durability since his fight against the FF4, and without Stormbreaker, BRB doesn't really seem that impressive.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.