I'm So Ronery

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

§P0oONY
I'm so ronery
So ronery
So ronery and sadry arone

There's no one
Just me onry
Sitting on my rittle throne
I work very hard and make up great prans
But nobody ristens, no one understands
Seems that no one takes me serirousry

And so I'm ronery
A little ronery
Poor rittre me

There's nobody
I can rerate to
Feer rike a bird in a cage
It's kinda sihry
But not rearry
Because it's fihring my body with rage

I work rearry hard and I'm physicarry fit
But nobody here seems to rearize that
When I rure the world maybe they'rr notice me
But untir then I'rr just be ronery
Rittre ronery, poor rittre me
I'm so ronery
I'm so ronery

ladygrim
laughing out loud ... awwwwwww

LanceWindu
AMERICA! **** YEAH!

clap
http://i28.photobucket.com/albums/c245/Streetlight11/3397.gif

§P0oONY
Originally posted by LanceWindu
AMERICA! **** YEAH! Coming again to save the mother ****ing day. disgust

Roland
Now you see, the changing of the worrd is inevitabre! w00t

Kongu_Dude
I LOVE TEAM AMERICA!

AMERICA F*** YEAH! rock

Kongu_Dude

~Da Rev~
Itty bitty titty committee

lord xyz

Devalion
AIDS AIDS AIDS........not a good thing! no

lord xyz
Originally posted by Devalion
AIDS AIDS AIDS........not a good thing! no ???

Devalion
Originally posted by lord xyz
???

Another song from the film

lord xyz
Another song from the film I didn't see the film. sad

Devalion
Originally posted by lord xyz
I didn't see the film. sad

Hun, if you ever get the chance watch it.....it will rock your sox!

LanceWindu
AIDS AIDS AIDS........not a good thing! no

Freedom isn't free...

§P0oONY
How much it cost?

A Buck'o'five?

lord xyz

§P0oONY
XYZ... Just watch the damned film. no expression

lord xyz

Syren
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck @ssholes: @ssholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with @ssholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an @sshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become @ssholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from @ssholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*ck this @sshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Disclaimer - direct quote, I take no responsibility mhm

lord xyz
Originally posted by Syren
We're dicks! We're reckless, arrogant, stupid dicks. And the Film Actors Guild are pussies. And Kim Jong Il is an *******. Pussies don't like dicks, because pussies get f*cked by dicks. But dicks also f*ck @ssholes: @ssholes that just want to shit on everything. Pussies may think they can deal with @ssholes their way. But the only thing that can f*ck an @sshole is a dick, with some balls. The problem with dicks is: they f*ck too much or f*ck when it isn't appropriate - and it takes a pussy to show them that. But sometimes, pussies can be so full of shit that they become @ssholes themselves... because pussies are an inch and half away from @ssholes. I don't know much about this crazy, crazy world, but I do know this: If you don't let us f*ck this @sshole, we're going to have our dicks and pussies all covered in shit!

Disclaimer - direct quote, I take no responsibility mhm I liked ILoveDaniel's avy better. mhm

§P0oONY
Originally posted by Syren

Disclaimer - direct quote, I take no responsibility mhm

Love that bit.. droolio

AOR
So...what's the movie?

Roland
Team American World Police, made by the same guys who made South Park and it is hilarious. I suggest you watch it b/c it is possibly one of the funniest movies I've ever seen.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.