Black Power: Spidey To Make Return To Retro Black/white Costume

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

BlaqChaos
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/001630635.cfm

Sam Z
This is where Eddie Brock returns.

DBZ MAN
Hmm and this isn't in conjunction with the third Spidey movie roll eyes (sarcastic)

Bocaj
Originally posted by Sam Z
This is where Eddie Brock returns.
buahahahahahaa Venom will once again rise and crush spiderman

Dan-El
Great, now they're gonna oversaturate the comics with the black suit and Venom, like they did with Ock!
And how in hell are they going to go from Iron Spider to Black suit?! Doesn't MJ hate the black suit anyway?!

H. S. 6
I <3 the black suit.

That is all.

Doc Ock
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No black suit. Been there, done that. He has no reason to wear it again.

Ghetto Goblin
The eyes almost look like Alex Ross's version of spidey.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Doc Ock
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No black suit. Been there, done that. He has no reason to wear it again.

mhm

Jimmy Buggs
And for real! Forget about "suit" Listen its about time the symbo came back to parker. Who knows they might need each other for a little while or longer. It was ment to be parker and the alien. Parker can deal with it more now then back when he first had to ditch it.

Jimmy Buggs
Oh yeah I want to say , symbo and spidey to take down iron man.

steverules
If brock returns and becomes Venom (which should happen) wouldn't spidey beat him now that he has evolved?

Tron
Originally posted by Dan-El
Great, now they're gonna oversaturate the comics with the black suit and Venom, like they did with Ock!
And how in hell are they going to go from Iron Spider to Black suit?! Doesn't MJ hate the black suit anyway?!

Well, the "Iron Spidey" suit can be made to look like the balck suit, or any other one, so it's not that farfetched.

BlaqChaos
Imagine if he wore the symbo AND the iron suit together. There'd be no stopping him.

steverules
There would, all you need is some cub scouts, some wood and a box of matches.

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by BlaqChaos
http://www.wizarduniverse.com/magazine/wizard/001630635.cfm

Feeding off of the movie franchise once again..???

I'm left in shock due to my non-surprised reaction to this new idea.

Great visual to say the least...

Dan-El
I agree that the visual is great, but I pray that Pete's not wearing the symbiote.
If he is, it better be for a damn good reason, like in that episode of Spider-Man Unlimited where he had to wear it to get it back to Brock, who'd die without it.

NoFate007
Idk why but this idea popped into my head:

Symbiote searches for the only host that hasn't let it down - Peter Parker

Somehow, Parker gets the symbiote and partially uses that Iron Spidey suit to control it/TAME it.

Brock, since he's in the hospital, is dying, and there's only one thing that can bring him back: you guessed it, lil symby lol. Parker lets it go and gives it to Brock, but now that is has been partially tamed, there's a bit of a change...Venom's first appearance is a fight between he and Parker (in regular Iron Spidey suit)...Venom is now stronger since the symbiote bonded with Parker again and sapped some of his newer powers, but its also a bit tamed. Then there's a sort of role reversal: the reason Venom is attacking Parker is not because of the symbiote, but because of Brock's struggle with it. At the end of that arc, Brock gets control of it, realizes that Parker has endangered himself (once again) to save an old enemy of his, and BAM you've got Venom as a stable good guy with a power upgrade for the first time. Now he's stronger than Peter again, starts doing some heroic acts, and voila, the point behind this storyline isn't 100% useless lol.

Of course, that's just an idea. Its probably nothing like that lol.

ankur29
i wish they establish brocks strenngth at class 50 tons minimum , and spidey at class 20 tons

Ghetto Goblin
Originally posted by NoFate007

Somehow, Parker gets the symbiote and partially uses that Iron Spidey suit to control it/TAME it.

Brock, since he's in the hospital, is dying, and there's only one thing that can bring him back: you guessed it, lil symby lol. Parker lets it go and gives it to Brock, but now that is has been partially tamed, there's a bit of a change...Venom's first appearance is a fight between he and Parker (in regular Iron Spidey suit)...Venom is now stronger since the symbiote bonded with Parker again and sapped some of his newer powers, but its also a bit tamed. Then there's a sort of role reversal: the reason Venom is attacking Parker is not because of the symbiote, but because of Brock's struggle with it. At the end of that arc, Brock gets control of it, realizes that Parker has endangered himself (once again) to save an old enemy of his, and BAM you've got Venom as a stable good guy with a power upgrade for the first time. Now he's stronger than Peter again, starts doing some heroic acts, and voila, the point behind this storyline isn't 100% useless lol.

or peter uses it to obtain or accomplish something, as before. but maybe instead of joing back with brock to save him, the venom symbiote joins him because (although parker's power) he doesn't want to be tamed, or he wants power through rage. good isn't good to him.

YES!!! Happy Dance

i'm so good. cool

Dan-El
God no

Ghetto Goblin
lol, i'm just workin off ideas. don't worry, i'm sure it won't be too cliche in wherever it is going.

But i do believe it's somewhere along those lines.

NoFate007
No matter what its there for, I'm sure its not sticking around too long without going back to Brock.

Dan-El
I just want things to go back to the way they were before Spidey joined the Avengers. I like the stories and all, but his life is hell right now. I miss the JMS/Romita Jr. days!

doctorstrongbad
Originally posted by Dan-El
I just want things to go back to the way they were before Spidey joined the Avengers. I like the stories and all, but his life is hell right now. I miss the JMS/Romita Jr. days!

The writers seem to like Spider-man on this new team. I always thought he was better solo.

brainchild81
DittoOriginally posted by Doc Ock
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

No black suit. Been there, done that. He has no reason to wear it again. It's the coolest costume in comics though

Ghetto Goblin
It is, has any one seen the poster at the theaters, as you pass it, it goes from red to black. best poster ever.

spencerspider
yea ive seen it..its cool

Phoenix2001
Originally posted by NoFate007

If the story is like that though then the writers would just be repeating themselves as they have done 100s of times before with Venom returning and going after Spider-Man, and then Venom having his hissy fits over not having enough brains to eat... wouldn't be too bad of a story considering Brock hasn't been in the picture for quite some time, but it wouldn't nothing new.

NoFate007
I smell Brock/Venom and Carnage coming soon, though.

Has there ever been an incarnation where Brock had the Carnage symbiote or Kasady had the Venom one? Just wondering - before you say it, I'm not thinking that will happen with this lol.

symbiosis
No, I don't think so. The closest thing that I can think of is when Venom absorbed the Carnage symbiote.

symbiosis
and in that Spider-Man Unlimited cartoon series Venom nad Carnage merged with each other during a fight.

H. S. 6
Carnage better not come back.

He was ripped in half. In space. And thrown away like a used tissue.

I doubt he's going to survive that. no expression

NoFate007
Revolving door of death, remember?

Plus I think it kind of was a cheap way for him to go. I mean the guy's first appearance was awesome, and he's just bitchslapped by "the new guy"? I do like Sentry though - and a LOOOOT better than Gladiator and Hyperion and all the rest of the Superman knock offs.

Dan-El
He's got those split personality issues

NoFate007
Its ironic that a character (Sentry) with split personalities, in one of his first major acts, SPLITS apart a character (Carnage) which is the only one of his kind NOT to have the split personality (symbiote + host, ie Venom saying "we" and Toxin having discussions with his symbiote)....its funny when you think about it lol.

Tint_Storm
Anyone else notice the picture of MJ's grave on the same page? Five bucks says he goes looking for the symbiote because he wants to get revenge on Iron Man, as MJ died because of something Iron Man did.

Of course, death is temporary in the Marvel universe. >_>

Jimmy Buggs
I also think he goes back to the symbo to fight iron man. The symbo and parker were ment for each other.

NoFate007
I don't think Iron Man will be killing Mary Jane or anything. I don't think MJ will be killed at all, as a matter of fact. That's way too soon for something like that in regards to the Civil War, I think. There's nothing else they can build to if they go right to #1. But I don't see Peter/Tony being buddies for too much longer.

Dan-El
They already killed her once five years ago! You have to have a grace period of 100 issues before you kill again!

At least that's how I see it.

H. S. 6
Originally posted by Tint_Storm
Anyone else notice the picture of MJ's grave on the same page? Five bucks says he goes looking for the symbiote because he wants to get revenge on Iron Man, as MJ died because of something Iron Man did.

Of course, death is temporary in the Marvel universe. >_>

That's a cover for a comic being written out of continuity.

It has no bearing on Civil War.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.