Is this the Deep End?

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

nerf warrior
You all seem to think you are brillant and I guess since you allow members as young as 13 some of you might be to them. I personally find the majority of your posts rather simplictic and lacking. I realize that spelling errors litter my posts, but at the same time when I or anyone has a legitimate response instead of picking apart peoples posts you attempt to debase the individual themselves. Which is fine I guess if that's how you want to post, but I thought the purpose of a Discussion was to discuss not to flame. It's rather sad that those of you that think you are so brillant only response is "you are wrong" or "you are so stupid". I'm sure that if you went to the special Olympics debate team they would award you all kinds of shiny medals that you could rub and down your cooch. But please don't act like you are superior then everyone esle, because most of you are here for a circle jerk and I believe the I am *** into group jerking has at least it's own thread if not forum. Please go visit that.

§P0oONY
http://aces.tabulas.com/jahmeel/big/domokun-gokillskittens.jpg

And just incase someone else was going to post this, I'll beat you to it.

http://www.lemure.net/~chuck/wpi_or_not/pics/48think-of-the-domokun.jpg

Alliance
Originally posted by nerf warrior
You all seem to think you are brillant and I guess since you allow members as young as 13 some of you might be to them. I personally find the majority of your posts rather simplictic and lacking. I realize that spelling errors litter my posts, but at the same time when I or anyone has a legitimate response instead of picking apart peoples posts you attempt to debase the individual themselves. Which is fine I guess if that's how you want to post, but I thought the purpose of a Discussion was to discuss not to flame. It's rather sad that those of you that think you are so brillant only response is "you are wrong" or "you are so stupid". I'm sure that if you went to the special Olympics debate team they would award you all kinds of shiny medals that you could rub and down your cooch. But please don't act like you are superior then everyone esle, because most of you are here for a circle jerk and I believe the I am *** into group jerking has at least it's own thread if not forum. Please go visit that.

Seriously...if you're that upset...be intelligent and leave.

nerf warrior
Do I seem upset?

I'm just making a point.

Most of you guys are idiotic 15 year olds posturing as intellectuals.

Get off you mama's teat and out of highschool then try and be smart.

PVS
Do I seem upset?

I'm just making a point.

get a new line. really, its only been a day and your whole "highschool education" schtick it just frikin lame. if you dont like it here then leave, because all you've been doing is making a public ass of yourself...although i hope you dont leave because you gave me some good laughs today...although unintentional im sure

Irwinsarmy

x2

debbiejo
Well, you just have to remember to throw raw meat......It's helps..

§P0oONY
Do I seem upset?

I'm just making a point.

I smell emo... hmm

"Oh, lifes such a trial..." <--- that's you... no expression

PVS
Ya Krunk'd Fool, midevil is a recogiznized time period. It's like saying the Middle Ages. So it actually has nothing to do with evil it's just a catch phrase.

Shakyamunison
I wish I was 15. laughing

PVS
Bad grammar is a negative side effect of being black.

nerf warrior
PVS how's your mommies pussy taste?

smoker4
Reported please **** off

PVS
PVS how's your mommies pussy taste?

terrible. she hasnt showered in days

btw, see you later when you open your next sock account.

nerf warrior
I'm not a sock, you idiot.

Why would you report me? All this guy has done all day is follow me around and accuse me of being an idiot and/or a sock.

lil bitchiness
nerf warrior, watch your language!

It is rude, disrespectful and not appropriate for this forum. I will not warn you again.

PVS
no, this is my first assumption that you are a sock, and i am usually correct about these things.

smoker4
I'm not a sock, you idiot.

Why would you report me? All this guy has done all day is follow me around and accuse me of being an idiot and/or a sock.

If the sock fits, wear it

nerf warrior
Ask one of the mods here idiot. Ask them which IP address I share with another regular member. Go ahead.

I just happened upon the site. Don't get pissy cause I'm not worried about your 15 old coolness that you posses on this site.

I'm not emo you idiot. I'm just pointing something out. I'm sure others would agree.

Here is what I don't get. Some of you seem smart actually but you let tools like PVS dcitate the direction of the debate or conversation.

Capt_Fantastic
simplictic

The Pict

You are wrong

PVS
Here is what I don't get. Some of you seem smart actually but you let tools like PVS dcitate the direction of the debate or conversation.

they are all but puppets who dance at my command evil face

but better to be a puppet than a tired clown shoe

The Pict
Ask one of the mods here idiot. Ask them which IP address I share with another regular member. Go ahead.

I think he meant when you open another account after getting banned for foul language

PVS
my mistake. i thought i recogiznized him

smoker4

I just happened upon the site. Don't get pissy cause I'm not worried about your 15 old coolness that you posses on this site.

I'm not emo you idiot. I'm just pointing something out. I'm sure others would agree.

Jeez Napoleon!

nerf warrior
Here is reality you don't know me. I have never posted here before. I just started today.

Pict why do you think I'm wrong?

Capt_Fantastic
Shouldn't we be discussing the human male's anus?

nerf warrior
Originally posted by smoker4
Jeez Napoleon!

6'5" not a napoleon.

PVS
geethatsinteresting

nerf warrior
PVS you are pathetic. When daddy stop loving you?

PVS
PVS you are pathetic. When daddy stop loving you?

bunny

smoker4
6'5" not a napoleon.

No the dynamite one!

Storm
The pot calls the kettle black.

§P0oONY
6'5" not a napoleon.

It's a figure of speech... It doesn't mean you're short, it just means you're lacking something; somewhere.

nerf warrior
Originally posted by Storm
The pot calls the kettle black.

I see what you are saying but my little rant was just that. I have been more then nice in the threads I have posted in.

If you did your job as moderator and read and watched threads you would see what I'm talking and frustrated about.

PVS

nerf warrior

nerf warrior
Originally posted by PVS
oh great, now you've done it. now we'll all have to hear about his 19" schlong.
and to top it off he'll tell the story about how he knocked out chuck norris with one monster roundhouse kick.

My penis is only 11" when fully aroused.

PVS
and how big is it when your alarm clock goes off and you snap out of dreamland?
i bet you dont really care to notice because you're busy contemplating suicide

Irwinsarmy
The reason this site is $$$$$ is because of all the deeeeep thinkers. For the outsiders looking in, it's comedy gold. For Christ sakes, you have a mod here who idolizes a grown man in tights...not that's there is anything wrong with that....

debbiejo
Wow, and ah oh today..........I think the decline of the earths magnetic fields are causing some people to react strangely lately.

jaden101

while everybody else is slating you...i have to admit that i see your point although i think the problem is the fact that there are hardly any threads that are currently warranting of decent debates...hence most of them are descending into petty squabbling

i think you also need to get used to alot of the people on here and how their sense of humour works because sometimes it can appear that people are being pretty severe with one another but its actually just friendly banter

chill out though...you're new...you could probably add to some debates but i fear you're going to get banned before you get the chance

§P0oONY
Originally posted by PVS
oh great, now you've done it. now we'll all have to hear about his 19" schlong.
and to top it off he'll tell the story about how he knocked out chuck norris with one monster roundhouse kick.

laughing

One of the greatest posts I've ever seen on KMC.

nerf warrior
Originally posted by PVS
and how big is it when your alarm clock goes off and you snap out of dreamland?
i bet you dont really care to notice because you're busy contemplating suicide

If by that you mean limp, it's 6".

I notice when I plug your pretty little mouth with it.

nerf warrior

§P0oONY
Then most of your posts at this place must suck.
srug

MJOILNIR
You will find people who can have a decent conversation without insulting you. Sometimes you have to look hard though.

nerf warrior
Originally posted by MJOILNIR
You will find people who can have a decent conversation without insulting you. Sometimes you have to look hard though.

I agree. It's just that some of the louder ones see PVS have to insult you and bat you down that way instead of using facts.

Whatever I don't care.

I'll see you guys tomorrow, it I can stop from killing myself.

MJOILNIR
That could make a good thread. "What in the hell could be bad enough to want to kill yourself"? Nothing I say.........

Stlawbellies
Originally posted by lil bitchiness
nerf warrior, watch your language!

It is rude, disrespectful and not appropriate for this forum. I will not warn you again.
But your username is a bad word too. ooooooh

jaden101
oh look...the second coming has occurred

Stlawbellies
Originally posted by jaden101
oh look...the second coming has occurred
Like I thought this thread was about the forum, not about Jesus and the rapture. lololol

RocasAtoll
Wow. Do you have multi-personality disorder?

Stlawbellies
Originally posted by RocasAtoll
Wow. Do you have multi-personality disorder?
Wow. You're so observant, making one judgement based on one post. You're like so rude.

RocasAtoll
No, 75.

Stlawbellies
No, 75.
I'm like new here.

RocasAtoll
If I count your sock, then it's 76.

Stlawbellies
If I count your sock, then it's 76.
But I'm not wearing any. Whats wrung with you?

RocasAtoll
I have a mild case of depression and paranoia. You have the problem of actually trying to be an assh0le on the internet.

PVS
I agree. It's just that some of the louder ones see PVS have to insult you and bat you down that way instead of using facts.

your entire post history consists of nothing but insults and false facts. yet you know me. ok champ thumb up

Stlawbellies
I have a mild case of depression and paranoia. You have the problem of actually trying to be an assh0le on the internet.
Oh my gawsh! What'd I do to be an ahole? sick

clap
Originally posted by PVS
your entire post history consists of nothing but insults and false facts. yet you know me. ok champ thumb up

You read someone's post history. laughing laughing

sucker

PVS
k

Irwinsarmy
Originally posted by PVS
k

You spelt course wrong in your bio. Your welcome Einstein.

PVS
Originally posted by Irwinsarmy
You spelt course wrong in your bio. Your welcome Einstein.

holy shit. you win the internet

i love when the trolls gang up, its fun to watch.
however its so fleeting sad last gdf troll wave was months ago...maybe a year....anyone? anyway, ill miss you when you're banned. on the anniversary of this day, i will light 3 candles to remember each of you.

Irwinsarmy
Originally posted by PVS

however its so fleeting sad last gdf troll wave was months ago...maybe a year....anyone? anyway, ill miss you when you're banned. on the anniversary of this day, i will light 3 candles to remember each of you.

Hello meltdown. eek!

PVS
derp

:edit: sorry, i know you were hoping for some huge reaction like "ZOMFG I HATE YOUUU DIE DIE DIE!!!!11111ONE", but honestly all i could think to respond with was "derp".

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

It's your Karma.

debbiejo
laughing out loud

PVS
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
It's your Karma.

dont preach your third word voodoo on me

Stlawbellies
Originally posted by PVS
Karma means what goes around comes around. My mama told me it wasn't voo doo stuff.

PVS
somebody...please...im exhausted now

Stlawbellies
Originally posted by PVS
somebody...please...im exhausted now
You learn nap time in pre-school.

Robtard
What's truly sad, this thread has made 4 pages...

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS

Well, suffer then.

PVS
Originally posted by Shakyamunison
Well, suffer then.

i have the light of christ and thats all i need to withstand your pagan mumbo jumbo

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
i have the light of christ and thats all i need to withstand your pagan mumbo jumbo

Speaking of mumbo jumbo...

roll eyes (sarcastic)

PVS
should i have put a disclaimer for the slow witted? naaaa, this is too much fun...technically im trolling though

Shakyamunison
Originally posted by PVS
should i have put a disclaimer for the slow witted? naaaa, this is too much fun...technically im trolling though

I knew exactly what you were doing. big grin

botankus
Okay, new day here...I see everyone survived the noob-troll attack. I'm trying to locate my nerf blocker. Those are damn tough weapons, though.

Ya Krunk'd Floo
Originally posted by Capt_Fantastic
Shouldn't we be discussing the human male's anus?

Are you referring to the nature of nerf warrior's most verbal orifice?

botankus
Speaking of which, go to this thread and check out the sig in the second-to-last post on the page.

It's his 1 and only post at KMC...thank God.

debbiejo
blink

You're our little detective arent you...........every forum needs one.......lol

botankus
That's how I keep from getting in trouble for going off-topic so much.

Unlike some people on here. detective

lil bitchiness
Originally posted by Ya Krunk'd Floo
Are you referring to the nature of nerf warrior's most verbal orifice?

Hes gone now.

Ahahahahaha, most verbal orifice...ahahaha!

PVS
one down Happy Dance

the kmc enema has begun

lil bitchiness
Believe it sistah!

And lots more to come...or go rather.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.