My philosophy is the same as my Blood Type

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Strangelove
B Positive

With all the socks' and trolls' recent invasions, I have become depressed and lethargic about the state of KMC. But then, when I gave blood last week, they asked me what my blood type was, and I told them; B+. It was then that I realized all of the infidels will be banned, and we shall be at peace once more. And I proceeded to eat delicious Chex Mix

Have a happy Hump Day!

PandoraMomo
Originally posted by Strangelove
B Positive

With all the socks' and trolls' recent invasions, I have become depressed and lethargic about the state of KMC. But then, when I gave blood last week, they asked me what my blood type was, and I told them; B+. It was then that I realized all of the infidels will be banned, and we shall be at peace once more. And I proceeded to eat delicious Chex Mix

Have a happy Hump Day!
Wow, Im impressed.

Strangelove
Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Wow, Im impressed. Why thank you!

clap
I'm A NEGATIVE.

What's everyone else's bloodtype?

Noble Strong
Noble Strong's Blood type
O RH POSITIVE,
HIV NEGATIVE,.

§P0oONY
O NEGATIVE! w00t

ladygrim
havennt a clue

AOR
I'm AB- ermm

§P0oONY
My blood is the one everyone wants.. w00t

AOR

clap
I bet Vampires reading this thread are taking notes.

lord xyz
B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day! I have to say it.

LOL

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
My blood is the one nobody has...

Totally... Mine's pretty rare too which is a ***** if I need a transfusion as O- is the only stuff I can have.

smoker4
B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day!

rock

lord xyz
Originally posted by AOR
My blood is the one nobody has... C positive? ermm

~Da Rev~
B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day! That was adorable.

Queen Solomon
I think I am A POSITIVE

AOR

AOR
Originally posted by lord xyz
C positive? ermm

Nope, ABA+ yes

Barking Spider
Originally posted by AOR
I'm AB- ermm

Congrats. That is about as rare as it gets

AOR
Originally posted by Barking Spider
Congrats. That is about as rare as it gets

And not a walk in the park either no2

Barking Spider
Originally posted by AOR
And not a walk in the park either no2

The only thing worse would be for you to be a hemophiliac

AOR
The only thing worse would be for you to be a hemophiliac

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whistling

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
But atleast lots of people have you. I can only take four types of blood, all of them in the half of the halves. disgust

"Forgive, O Lord, my little jokes on Thee, and I'll forgive Thy great big joke on me."- Robert Frost

That sucks but you can take more than me... wink

Irwinsarmy
Mine's cold

AOR

Barking Spider
Originally posted by AOR
uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh whistling

That sucks

AOR
That sucks

It would, however I don't/am not/ hope not ninja

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
More yes. Population, not as much...

On the contrary... I can only take O-

You can take... O-, A-, B- & AB-

TheKingofKINGS!
B Positive

Have a happy Hump Day! Originally posted by PandoraMomo
Wow, Im impressed.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
It would, however I don't/am not/ hope not ninja

I think you'd know by now if you were hemophiliac.

AOR

AOR

§P0oONY
Originally posted by AOR
True, but there are more O- people, than there are O-, A-, B- & AB-. And even if there weren't, it still would be very close...

What the f**k?

O+ = 38%
A+ = 34%
B+ = 9%
AB+ = 3%
O− = 7%
A− = 6%
B− = 2%
AB− = 1%

I can take 7%

You can take 16%

TheKingofKINGS!
I don't know which blood type I am. But I know, because of my (thankfully cured) lung cancer, they don't accept my blood (in case of relaspe, or something.)

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.