Ryu Hayabusa vs Sephiroth

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Major Snafu
Ryu Hayabusa finds himself locked in a duel to the death with the rampaging SOLDIER with the long-ass sword.

Ryu Hayabusa - Ninja Gaiden Xbox version

Sephiroth - Advent Children version (he looks better this way rather than the FF7 version. More sinister.)

Stage: Nibelheim (after Sephiroth barbecues the place)

===

Jack Bauer Fact: Explosions do not kill Jack Bauer, they just get stuff out of his way.

Chuck Norris Fact: When Tom learned that Chuck Norris had joined MySpace, even he ran in fear; we have never heard from Tom again.

Superboy Prime
Hayabusa.

Kayne Archeron
why do people always use the advent children Sephiroth?

... wait, i forgot that the FF7 one was RIGGED

Major Snafu
Originally posted by Kayne Archeron
why do people always use the advent children Sephiroth?

... wait, i forgot that the FF7 one was RIGGED

A.C. Sephiroth is much more realistic-looking. That's why I use him.

Kaled
A.C looks better but his powers are far more extensive in FF7
Heck even the KH Sephiroth is more powerful than the A.C, because he looks so real they couldn't have him using his powers, not in the budget no expression

Ryu Hayabusa kick A.C sephiroth ass.......umm pret- no very hard

Shadow54545
Sepiroth Too strong for anyone to handle

Shadow54545
and cool

Blax X
Sephiroth is more overrated the all of the SF characters, the DBZ characters, and pre-crisis supes combined.

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Blax X
Sephiroth is more overrated the all of the SF characters, the DBZ characters, and pre-crisis supes combined.

Now you are just talking crazy. Street Fighters characters are overrated to the max. People actually say Ryu would take down SS4 Goku.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by ESB -1138
Now you are just talking crazy. Street Fighters characters are overrated to the max. People actually say Ryu would take down SS4 Goku.

Now who the **** said that? I doubt even Shin Remy would say something like that...then again he might.

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by Shadow54545

Said like a true fanboy. Thank god Cloud is always there to remind us Sephiroth is no match for his own legend.

kamikz
I think it was that Ryu lovin guy, what was his name again? Where we had to convince that Link would win in a fight???

And I love that line in MGS 1! big grin When Meryl says, "Snake, you're a real bastard, just like my uncle said". Snake replies, "Ha, yeah, the real me is no match for the legend".

ESB -1138
To be fair, I'm a Sephiroth fanboy and I say that AC Sephiroth would be defeated by Ryu.

shin_remy
Originally posted by Superboy Prime
Now who the **** said that? I doubt even Shin Remy would say something like that...then again he might.

wtf me ?? What the f**k?

i'm not a fanboy mad i'm here longer then you evil face

shin_remy
Originally posted by kamikz
I think it was that Ryu lovin guy, what was his name again? Where we had to convince that Link would win in a fight???

you mean remolous ?

he's the fanboy

ESB -1138
Originally posted by shin_remy
you mean remolous ?

he's the fanboy

A fanboy beyond fanboyism.

shin_remy
A fanboy beyond fanboyism.

but he is a good guy in my book smile even though he has weird posts big grin

Superboy Prime
Originally posted by shin_remy
wtf me ?? What the f**k?

i'm not a fanboy mad i'm here longer then you evil face

The fact you've been here longer than me doesn't mean you're not a fanboy. I thought you would've figured that by now given you're pro.

ESB -1138
I've been here longer than both of you and I'm a fanboy. There is always that certain character who you go for no matter what the odds. it could be Sonic, Ryu, Master Chief, Link, Samus, and so on and so forth but everyone has a favorite character and everyone will try to prove that their fav. character wins.

Being here longer than someone else doesn't mean you can't be a fanboy.

shin_remy
I've been here longer than both of you and I'm a fanboy. There is always that certain character who you go for no matter what the odds. it could be Sonic, Ryu, Master Chief, Link, Samus, and so on and so forth but everyone has a favorite character and everyone will try to prove that their fav. character wins.

true smile wink

Burning thought

wise words, i doubt anyone or people rarely go against their fave characters, or they somehow find a way around it

Mesirus

Originally posted by Shadow54545

he can certainly kill anyone true, but not in the advent children person, KH its severe he's got a instant kill attack, and worse in FF7 he's got a party wipe attack, how can you overrate a instant kill attack exactly??

point standing, A.C sephiroth Suxx!!! try KH or ff7, then ryu's going down....HARD

ESB -1138
Originally posted by Mesirus
he can certainly kill anyone true, but not in the advent children person, KH its severe he's got a instant kill attack, and worse in FF7 he's got a party wipe attack, how can you overrate a instant kill attack exactly??

point standing, A.C sephiroth Suxx!!! try KH or ff7, then ryu's going down....HARD

Descend Heartless Angel!! and that's all Sephiroth would need to do.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.