Has anyone ever thought this??

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

MJOILNIR
Oh shit! this is it, Im going to dieeek???

Alliance
No. Not even when I ran out of air 90 feet under the ocean.

§P0oONY
Originally posted by MJOILNIR

Nope.... srug

docb77

You mean exact words running through my head?

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by docb77
You mean exact words running through my head?
Not exactly, but you get the idea. I will honestly say yes I have. It was during a prison disturbence. I was in a dorm alone with 104 inmates who were less than enthusiastic about my chances for survival. At the time I agreed with them. I remember thinking well if Im going out, Im going out like a man. Pretty scary situation. Im just lucky none of them had the balls to jump first.

Stlawbellies
You have problems.

PVS
i was never certain that i would die, but the though "i just might die right now" crossed my mind on several occasions

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by PVS
i was never certain that i would die, but the though "i just might die right now" crossed my mind on several occasions
I guess thats closer to the truth seeing how I was obviously mistaken laughing

Kelly_LS
Yes, when I had an ATV wreck. And now, since I'm dealing with a breakup. Heh.

debbiejo
Actually I was in a turn over car crash, and thought "I'm not gonna die!!" "I won't, I won't!!" <--- like that..

*braces hands on ceiling of turning upside down car*

It will NOT crush me..... eek!

PVS
I guess thats closer to the truth seeing how I was obviously mistaken laughing

no no, what i mean is: perception is reality.
if you were sure that you were going to die, then to you, factually, you were going to die.
so if that was the case then you were not mistaken.
i, on the other hand, knew i had a decent chance of not dying at the moment(s)

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by Kelly_LS
Yes, when I had an ATV wreck. And now, since I'm dealing with a breakup. Heh.
Ive tumbled a time or two on an atv myself. My wrecks were not that bad though. I mostly use my honda for work around the farm anyway. Hauling feed and such.

MJOILNIR
Originally posted by PVS
no no, what i mean is perception is reality.
if you were sure that you were going to die, then to you, factually, you were going to die.
so if that was the case then you were not mistaken.
i, on the other hand, knew i had a decent chance of not dying at the moment(s)
Good point as well. At the time I didnt think my chances were good at all, in fact I thought they were 0%. Im mean Im pretty tuff and all but 104 of them....Nope Im frigged was what I was thinking at the time. It really sucked. sad laughing

Bardock42
Yeah...sometimes. Sometimes I really, really realize that we are all going to die.

PVS
damnit. bardock wins.

/close

Bardock42
Originally posted by PVS
damnit. bardock wins.

/close

Yeah, I just ****ing raised 6 billion people with which I am going to die...you gonna beat that, punk?

JacopeX
Oh shit! this is it, Im going to dieeek??? Sometimes but not often.

jaden101

only once when i was robbed and stabbed 3 times in the stomach and chest and left to bleed out on the street

it was fun...good times good times

PVS
What the f**k?

jaden101
Originally posted by PVS
What the f**k?

it happened...i was 16 at the time...lived in a rather rough part of town

PVS
i wasnt doubting it

Nichole

Luckily, I have never had to say that, or even think it.

tabby999
i've thought it a couple times when bad shits gone down, but like someone said before, we all die, theres not much point mulling over the point

debbiejo
Ok, probably during a sleep paralyses episode.

Atlantis001

redcaped
confused

Arctic
Originally posted by jaden101
only once when i was robbed and stabbed 3 times in the stomach and chest and left to bleed out on the street

it was fun...good times good times

Wow, someone who can find humor in the face of their own possible death...thats hilarious. eek!

FoxMeister
I bet some people have..... mabye people who are actually about to die and end up doing

Mindship
No.
However, I have thought, "Oh Sh*t! I am F*cked now!" quite a few times.

Naz

No, because the one time I was in a near-death situation...type thing...whatever you want to call it, I didn't have enough time to really comprehend it. It was more like "What's going on? Oh, look I'm on the floo....pbll..."

Storm
No.

xmarksthespot
Yes. Once when I was doing a space walk, to repair a faulty panel on a space station, and my tether got severed. But Superman came and all was well.

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Yes. Once when I was doing a space walk, to repair a faulty panel on a space station, and my tether got severed. But Superman came and all was well.

Wait a minute. This never happened.

xmarksthespot
Originally posted by Bardock42
Wait a minute. This never happened. Are you calling me a liar. I am shocked and appalled. I believe you owe me an apology and a cheque for $50,000.

Bardock42
Originally posted by xmarksthespot
Are you calling me a liar. I am shocked and appalled. I believe you owe me an apology and a cheque for $50,000.

No, I am not, but my friend Clark Kent says he had dinner with Superman when you died in Space. You calling him a liar?

xmarksthespot
Everyone knows Batman only tells you what you want to hear.

vintageSW77
I usually get a death "attack" on a Sunday when i have a hangover and come across anything to do with archeology on the Discovery channel...it usually lasts a couple of seconds and i feel TRUE fear.
It hits me that one day ill be a rotting putrid corpse,old bones,a battery that has ran out going nowhere but into the ground,no heaven,no hell NOTHING !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And thats a bit of a bummer aint it.

Alfheim
Originally posted by jaden101
it happened...i was 16 at the time...lived in a rather rough part of town

Glasgow.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.