Shooting in Montreal

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.

Slyððering

PVS
kidrock: GO CANADA! (or any other asinine jab at canada)

Irwinsarmy
4 dead 20 injured and it wasn't me. Behind on the news much...Nickelodeon news must come on late...

KidRock
Originally posted by PVS
kidrock: GO CANADA! (or any other asinine jab at canada)

I am too cool. I am in no need of an assistant but if you need help with your medications you just let me know.

PVS
Originally posted by KidRock
I am too cool. I am in no need of an assistant but if you need help with your medications you just let me know.

would you get a vasectomy if i payed you $5000?

jaden101
i wonder what they'll try and pin the blame on this time

hopefully kevin federlines hip hop...but more than likely saints row

Darth Kreiger
Originally posted by jaden101
i wonder what they'll try and pin the blame on this time

hopefully kevin federlines hip hop...but more than likely saints row

GTA

PVS
it was the mtv video games

KharmaDog
Something similar to this happened in Montreal back in 1992. 14 women died.

The world sucks.

Koala MeatPie
I go to Dawson, I was there, a lot of information is compleatly wrong.

jaden101
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
I go to Dawson, I was there, a lot of information is compleatly wrong.

wow...you mean it wasn't mtv videogames

Koala MeatPie
I am int he industrial Design Program, our wing and class is RIGHT next to where it happen, we have big windows and allthought we did nto see any of it go down, this is what happened.

First off we herd shots comming from outside, we looked out and saw people running, I thought it was fireworks or something ebcause it sounded exactly like it.

then like half a minute after, there was some more noises form the inside, comming form the Atrium ike "TAK! TAK!" then TAK TAK TAK TAK TAK" about a minute, or more or less, I don't knwo after there wasz some gyu that came running and said "Get the hell out they are shouting!" But the teacher calmed us down and we close and baricaded the doors with a desk.

There was some more shooting and about 20 - 30 minutes after some cops Came in the window 9from the inside and Just told us to RUN to the exit and just keep going.

I went to Concordia, called up my perants, then got to the metro, but it was clsoed, so i walked to another stop far off, got on, got to the bus and went home.

It started at around 12:45

I don't know if you guys saw that "big" Girl crying her eyes out on TV saying:

"I was going Down the Escalators and they shot the person right next to me, So i ran to a classroom and they blocked the doors"

First off, the excalators only go UP, secondly, To get to classes you'd ahve to run threw the Atrium and past the shooter, in the other direction, there are no class rooms. (Unless she was tlaking about Oliver's but thats soemthing else)

Then there is the girl that was dressed in white "He was alone" and the very next sentence "Him and his friends"

Things That i gathered from actuall eye witnesses:

He Had a Semi automatic weapon he used outside, to clear off and then got in. Apperently he had a long balck Trenchcoat, and Managed to hide a Sub Machine Gun (Apperently an AK-47) which he used inside.

Everybody droppped to the ground, and he SHOT the people who where lying down.

Then the GTI (Swat) come in and shot him down.

The Police was in the Atrium scince the start.

There is 2 People dead, ONLY 2, The Shooter and a victim, 19 people (minus shooter) are In hospital ranging with wounds from Shot in the Gut to a scrapped neck.

Koala MeatPie
wow...you mean it wasn't mtv videogames

Wow you mean STFU up you peice of shit.

Sorry, I didn't read the previous posts.

Koala MeatPie
Photo Gallery:

http://www.cbc.ca/photogallery/_canada.html?dataPath=/photogallery/canada/gallery_62/xml/gallery_62.xml

once GTI or the police, I don't know, Shot him down, they just, dragged his body outside.

Capt_Fantastic
Are, you, serious, OMG, ,!

jaden101
pretty crazy sounding

i knew i could make that remark because of the fact that if you had been traumatized then i hardly think one of your first port of calls would be to post on an internet forum

i see they are already playing the subtle blame game on the media....it was reported on the BBC that the suspect...and i quote..."was wearing a black trench coat and a mohawk haircut"

yeah...because these 2 things are what make you go shoot people

KharmaDog
it was reported on the BBC that the suspect...and i quote..."was wearing a black trench coat and a mohawk haircut"

That might have been reported so as to shut up the knee jerk "it was an arab or minority who murdered those kids!" reactionaries in our society.

botankus
Chad Johnson of the Bengals has a mohawk. If you can grow hair, you can have a mohawk.

PVS
Originally posted by KharmaDog
That might have been reported so as to shut up the knee jerk "it was an arab or minority who murdered those kids!" reactionaries in our society.

i disagree kharma. i think....i know it was reported to stir up the columbine theme. trenchcoats+rock music+anticonformist=murder. that sort of thing...kneejerking still, though, just a different brand.

Alfheim
Originally posted by KharmaDog
Something similar to this happened in Montreal back in 1992. 14 women died.

The world sucks.

Its not a good thing but at least it does not happen often.

Koala MeatPie
... He was Wearing a black Trenmch, and it was a sorta Mohawk Cut.

His name is Kimveer Gill, and apperently called himself "The Angel of Death"

He is from a forum called : http://www.vampirefreaks.com/

Kid Kurdy
Originally posted by Koala MeatPie
... He was Wearing a black Trenmch, and it was a sorta Mohawk Cut.

His name is Kimveer Gill, and apperently called himself "The Angel of Death"

He is from a forum called : http://www.vampirefreaks.com/
Sounds like a loser.

Koala MeatPie
I think that the girl that he Shot down is the girl of my Old High School Math teacher.

jaden101
i can already hear them blaming it on slayer

Koala MeatPie
http://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/2006/09/14/gunman-shooting.html

Has his picture

KidRock
If I saw him walking down the hall I would stuff him in a garbage can.

LanceWindu
Mirror of his final journal entry (yesterday) and his pictures...very chilling to see him in his trench coat holding a rifle.

http://modseven.de/trench/

jaden101
what a total knob end...at least we can sleep safe in the knowledge that he is removed from the gene pool

Lumanix
Originally posted by LanceWindu
Mirror of his final journal entry (yesterday) and his pictures...very chilling to see him in his trench coat holding a rifle.

http://modseven.de/trench/ Not really erm

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lumanix
Not really erm

With the titles of the pictures as "Ready For Action" "Rock And Roll Baby!" "You're Next"...yes, it is chilling.

Lumanix
Originally posted by LanceWindu
With the titles of the pictures as "Ready For Action" "Rock And Roll Baby!" "You're Next"...yes, it is chilling. Not really, again. There as chilling as Rambo taglines.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Lumanix
Not really, again. There as chilling as Rambo taglines.

Except Rambo was fiction and this guy murdered a woman only hours after posting a nonchalant blog entry.

RZA
Wow, what a horrible thing to have to experience. My sincere condolences to anyone affected.

Shades of Littleton but this was a grown man, right?

Any motive yet? I'm pretty sure I heard terrorism ruled out.

Edit: missed the link

Questions answered.

Edit: What a tool!

Slyððering
I would usually sympathize with people of this sort, but it is very hard to do so when there were so many different avenues for him to persue help in, especially after he brutally murdered two people, and has put enough into intensive care. Two of the gunshot victims aren't believed to survive.

Nichole
This is why America needs tighter gun control.

LanceWindu
Originally posted by Nichole
This is why America needs tighter gun control.

Too bad Montreal isn't in (proper) America.

Slyððering
*Tries to lighten the situation:*
Well, technically it is in North America.

LanceWindu

Slyððering
Yes....but I don't like the use of the term "America" exclusively for Citizens of the United States.... stick out tongue

Lumanix
Originally posted by Nichole
This is why America needs tighter gun control. Argh, I was waiting for someone to say that.

Nogoodnamesleft
I think that what really sucks is that nobody will be held accountable for this, because the A-hole who did it is dead.

But something as bad or worse is that if the murderer didn't die, he'd probably get off easy, becase he's a goth, and political correctness (one of the various inventions of the Devil) thinks that goths are a real ethnic/racial minority like black people are. Umm, sorry but they're just whiny little queers who put on makeup and act like a bunch of wussy gay vampires. Who's putting that makeup on? They are. Who's acting like a retard? They are. Nobody's making them do it. GOTHS ARE NOT A REAL MINORITY.

ivebeendepped43
^^nice username ^^

Trickster
Way to go, you just attacked an entire group of people with a ignorant-ass stereotype.

Do you feel good? Does doing that make you feel better about your tired, pathetic, pointless little existence?

(And political correctness is an invention of the devil? Just like toleration, eh? And homosexuality. What happened to the old days when you could just go shoot a queer to relieve some tension?!)

Idiot.

Nogoodnamesleft
Originally posted by Trickster
Way to go, you just attacked an entire group of people with a ignorant-ass stereotype.

Do you feel good? Does doing that make you feel better about your tired, pathetic, pointless little existence?

(And political correctness is an invention of the devil? Just like toleration, eh? And homosexuality. What happened to the old days when you could just go shoot a queer to relieve some tension?!)

Idiot.

You're a homo.

smoker4
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
I'm a homo, not that there's anything wrong with being one but i sure love the c*** smile

Trickster
Originally posted by Nogoodnamesleft
You're a homo.

Damn, because you said it, it must be true. All these years, and I never noticed...

Wow, being a 'homo' feels remarkably the same as when I was straight. Weird.

@Smoker - Reversal of policy, it seems.

smoker4
Originally posted by Trickster
Damn, because you said it, it must be true. All these years, and I never noticed...

Wow, being a 'homo' feels remarkably the same as when I was straight. Weird.

@Smoker - Reversal of policy, it seems.

Yes my quote button seemed to bring the underlying truth of his homophobia out onto the surface.

Text-only Version: Click HERE to see this thread with all of the graphics, features, and links.